• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W: Gengar SF! H: Luxray, Flygon, Scizor Prime, Collector, DCE

Do you want Lux X and what do you value it at?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Kind of

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • $15

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • $20

• $25

• $30

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • $35

• Playable

• Other

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: MASSIVE UPDATE! H: 2 Jumpluff, Primes, Luxray X, Flygon X, Great Ball Mat! Come On In

richkid50000 said:
would you please stop PMing me and posting???? i am still thinking. those arent really critical wants as of right now. if you had ENG donphan id do it in a second probably.
PokeKid Brandon said:
What do you want for the 2 Jumpluff? I have sets of GS Pre sleves if your intreasted.
didnt really see anything unless you have some primes
empoleok14 said:
i have 3x rare candy

i either need your luxray x or flygon x

cml for more
sorry mostly looking to trade flygon for luxray and vice versa. unless you have one of my deals for flygon
ill think about it. i have to see if the guy that didnt send it the first time is sending and when.
Dichromate said:
Hey, I'm interested in your two Jumpluff HG/SS. I'll trade you just about anything from my thread for it. Let me know. Thanks!
do you happen to have any other primes? if not i am interested in gatr prime. i also have a few of your wants.
Muddy68 said:
CML for x2 Jumpluff (major want), and all Primes.
sorry nothing unless you havee primes
lets see what i pull/trade for on saturday
SotS said:
Amphy Prime and Typhlosion Prime for it with maybe an Azumarill and 4 Pikachu tossed in? =3 Give me your counter, I know it's coming, lol.
what should i use to see what you have? you don't have an active trading thread.
sorry he was sold. anything else?

So, what happened.
[/quote]
still have to take inventory of all my DCE. and i think i am getting the arceus X soon anyways.
Mudkip said:
CML for 2 Jumpluff. Do you need Jakks Plush ? I have some. (and a Chimchar Pokedoll) LMK via PM.
PM sent
i really like your offers however i don't really need any of those. do you have donphan prime?
piplup234 said:
Your:
Lux X ($27.50)
2x DCE ($2)
Total: $31.50

My:
Amphy Great ($15)
JPN Donphan great ($15)
Shiny Gyra ($5)
Total: $35

LMK

Please get back to me

same response as before

EVERYONE: sorry for the late responses. i was on an ipod most of the time i was on. so please be patient with me in the future instead of PMing me or posting here a ton.
[/quote]

Would you do it for just 3 DCE? (Normally I wouldn't even say this, but I REALLY need these.

RE: MASSIVE UPDATE! H: 2 Jumpluff, Primes, Luxray X, Flygon X, Great Ball Mat! Come On In

Brawler said:
Well he's trading for the Lux, and I can trade for Lux or Donphan. So whichever one he dosen't trade for.
okay well see what happens
PokeKid Brandon said:
oh sorry didnt see it. i kind of want hooh pieces
the situation said:
no i don't have donphan prime but i also have red gyradose .
dont need that if i take piplups offer
Rikko145 said:
richkid50000 said:
would you please stop PMing me and posting???? i am still thinking. those arent really critical wants as of right now. if you had ENG donphan id do it in a second probably.
PokeKid Brandon said:
What do you want for the 2 Jumpluff? I have sets of GS Pre sleves if your intreasted.
empoleok14 said:
i have 3x rare candy

cml for more
sorry mostly looking to trade flygon for luxray and vice versa. unless you have one of my deals for flygon
ill think about it. i have to see if the guy that didnt send it the first time is sending and when.
Dichromate said:
Hey, I'm interested in your two Jumpluff HG/SS. I'll trade you just about anything from my thread for it. Let me know. Thanks!
do you happen to have any other primes? if not i am interested in gatr prime. i also have a few of your wants.
Muddy68 said:
SotS said:
Amphy Prime and Typhlosion Prime for it with maybe an Azumarill and 4 Pikachu tossed in? =3 Give me your counter, I know it's coming, lol.
what should i use to see what you have? you don't have an active trading thread.

So, what happened.
still have to take inventory of all my DCE. and i think i am getting the arceus X soon anyways.
Mudkip said:
CML for 2 Jumpluff. Do you need Jakks Plush ? I have some. (and a Chimchar Pokedoll) LMK via PM.
PM sent
i really like your offers however i don't really need any of those. do you have donphan prime?
piplup234 said:
Your:
Lux X ($27.50)
2x DCE ($2)

My:
Amphy Great ($15)
JPN Donphan great ($15)
Shiny Gyra ($5)

LMK

Please get back to me

same response as before

EVERYONE: sorry for the late responses. i was on an ipod most of the time i was on. so please be patient with me in the future instead of PMing me or posting here a ton.
[/quote]

Would you do it for just 3 DCE? (Normally I wouldn't even say this, but I REALLY need these.
[/quote]
i might be able to. Let me check with the person if hes sending it and when.

Brawler said:
Well he's trading for the Lux, and I can trade for Lux or Donphan. So whichever one he dosen't trade for.
okay well see what happens
PokeKid Brandon said:
oh sorry didnt see it. i kind of want hooh pieces
the situation said:
no i don't have donphan prime but i also have red gyradose .
dont need that if i take piplups offer
Rikko145 said:
richkid50000 said:
PokeKid Brandon said:
empoleok14 said:
i have 3x rare candy

cml for more
Dichromate said:
Muddy68 said:
SotS said:

So, what happened.
Mudkip said:
PM sent
piplup234 said:
Your:
Lux X ($27.50)
2x DCE ($2)

My:
Amphy Great ($15)
JPN Donphan great ($15)
Shiny Gyra ($5)

LMK

Please get back to me

same response as before

[/quote]

[/quote]
i might be able to. Let me check with the person if hes sending it and when.

Okay. Just tell me when you've finished.

I got a Ho oh legend top, no donphan. LMK if you want it

Rikko145 said:
Okay. Just tell me when you've finished.
will do
piplup234 said:
I got a Ho oh legend top, no donphan. LMK if you want it
im wondering if this would be possible.

1 we do this trade
when you get your box if you get ENG donphan then i send back JPN one and you send ENG
then basically trade is done
2 we wait until wednesday. i am buying a lot of packs on tuesday and kind of want to wait until then to see what i get if i need to trade for oen or not. if i get one then we do a different prime or something. if i dont we just do this one or option 1 with the ENG one

LMK.

Witch do you want, I really don't care what ever works for you(also, we get another ref for the excange? Because if we do, then option 1)

I can trade Ampharos PRIME for your Flygon Lv. X?

Please CML for your

Great Ball Playmat
1x PA Spiritomb
1x Blaze FB

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

should we do option 2 but with option 1 in there depending on what i pull? so basically this

i get the packs and see what i pull
if i get donphan then we do like amphy and maybe some legend or some prime
if i dont we go with this trade and then if you get donphan prime then we go to option 1

absent: sorry cant do that

crippler: do you have any primes?

OK, LMK on tuesday after you open your packs

kk it will be later at night but ill try.

CML for Charizard PA and maybe one Jumpluff HGSS. Thanks.

Thats fine, I can wait, if you don't update until wednesday I won't even get on until after I open my box so thats fine we can work something out

Alex(charm)ander said:
CML for Charizard PA and maybe one Jumpluff HGSS. Thanks.
i saw these

amphy prime
flaafy
pokemon collector
pokemon communication

piplup234 said:
Thats fine, I can wait, if you don't update until wednesday I won't even get on until after I open my box so thats fine we can work something out

okay. ill try and PM you sometime tuesday night.

RE: MASSIVE UPDATE! H: 2 Jumpluff, Primes, Luxray X, Flygon X, Great Ball Mat! Come O

would you trade three ampharos for
a donphan prime

Ok, also I'm a little confused about the deals for each option, can you make a My/Your thing for each one so I can visualize them more.

Option 1

My:
Luxray X

Your(if you get donphan prime ENG in box)
Amphy Prime
Donphan Prime ENG
Shiny Gyara

Option 2
My:
Luxray X

your(if i pull donphan prime in my packs)
Amphy prime
Shiny Gyara
????

OR

Your(if i dont pull it)
Amphy Prime
Donphan Prime ENG(if you get it in your box)
Shiny Gyara

thats basically what they are.

bullet: no.

What about the DCE's/maybe Jumpluffs, Those values are a little off(by about $7) for my side of the deal

we can always take out shiny gyara. thats not a critical need for me. DCE's would be more preferred if i was to throw them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back