• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Charizard *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

CML for Shining Magikarp and Rayquaza *

RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Charizard *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

oskierox said:
Hey bud, i've got Aquapolis Zapdos H32, Interested in working for that Raikou *, lmk if we can work something out ;)

Replied on your thread!

Captian Bad Kid said:
CML for Shining Magikarp and Rayquaza *

Do you have any more old ex besides Lapras and Golem?

Hello~
I have an interest in shining Tyranitar, shining Raichu, and EXP Ampharos (if holo).
Might you see something in my list for trade?

My Dragonite Ex - Ex Dragon
for
Your 1 FA Virizion - 1 FA Zekrom

silentsword77 said:
Do you have any more old ex besides Lapras and Golem?

Sorry for the late response, but I do not.

Do you have any of the ND EXs, if you do, can you CML for it

shuichixryuichi said:
Hello~
I have an interest in shining Tyranitar, shining Raichu, and EXP Ampharos (if holo).
Might you see something in my list for trade?

Sorry, didn't see anything!

ooddiey said:
My Dragonite Ex - Ex Dragon
for
Your 1 FA Virizion - 1 FA Zekrom

No thanks.

oskierox said:
I replied too ;)

Just need a NM/Mint one, sorry!

Captian Bad Kid said:
Sorry for the late response, but I do not.

All right, what were you interested in for those two?

justintam0731 said:
Do you have any of the ND EXs, if you do, can you CML for it

Not any at the moment, sorry. Thread updated!

Please, I know this is a long shot, cml for rayquaza*

RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

Updated! Lots of new Unseen Forces ex's!

RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

Hey, I have three EX's that your looking for, Raichu EX, Tyranitar EX delte and Lapras EX

Excellent, what are you interested in? I could trade these for them:

Medicham EX (Emerald)
Groudon EX (Crystal Guardians)
Jirachi EX (Crystal Guardians)

Holo's
Hydreigon (Noble Victories)

silentsword77 said:
Excellent, what are you interested in? I could trade these for them:

Medicham EX (Emerald)
Groudon EX (Crystal Guardians)
Jirachi EX (Crystal Guardians)

Holo's
Hydreigon (Noble Victories)

I do believe I am already getting the Hydreigon holo, just waiting for the guy to confirm it

You don't by any chance have any full arts from the Black & White sets do you? Trying to complete my Noble Victories and Next Destinies

I have 2 FA Zekrom, 3 FA Reshiram, and 1 FA Thundurus if any of those interest you.

silentsword77 said:
I have 2 FA Zekrom, 3 FA Reshiram, and 1 FA Thundurus if any of those interest you.

Is the Zekrom and Reshiram from Next Destinies?

No, sorry, they're from Black & White. Actually, I have a Full Art N from Noble Victories too.

silentsword77 said:
No, sorry, they're from Black & White. Actually, I have a Full Art N from Noble Victories too.

I don't need them lol already have the first Black & White set complete. No worries then, was mainly looking to complete my sets

Ok, are you still interested in the old ex's?

silentsword77 said:
Ok, are you still interested in the old ex's?

I'm not 100% sure, I would like them but want to try and complete my sets first. Thats why I put my EX's up for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back