• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] Japanese Cards, Shadowless Holos [H] Charizard Star, Charizard ex, Lugia ex, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

Hey, CML, i have lots off of your wants list

RE: [W] Old ex's & WoTC holos! [H] Umbreon *, Magnezones, 18 Gold Stars, Shinings, etc!

I could use Lapras ex RS, Articuno ex RG, Mew ex HP, and Kingdra ex DF. Did you see anything on my list?

silentsword77 said:
I could use Lapras ex RS, Articuno ex RG, Mew ex HP, and Kingdra ex DF. Did you see anything on my list?

Theres a few things Im interested in, but they're Gold Stars, so not worth the same as the cards you're wanting. Do you still have the Zekrom FA, Thunderus FA and N FA?

Yes, I still have them, N FA is currently in the process of being sold so I don't think it'll be available.

silentsword77 said:
Yes, I still have them, N FA is currently in the process of being sold so I don't think it'll be available.

Hmm, i also have the Regi Gold Stars that I can trade. I'm really interested in your Rayquaza Star, Pikachu Star and Umbreon aswell. Do you have any ND stuff as well??

I don't really have any ND stuff besides what's already listed, sorry! Do you think you could trade Regice *, Registeel *, Mew ex HP, and Kingdra ex DF for Rayquaza *? (not Mint - slight edge peeling)

silentsword77 said:
I don't really have any ND stuff besides what's already listed, sorry! Do you think you could trade Regice *, Registeel *, Mew ex HP, and Kingdra ex DF for Rayquaza *? (not Mint - slight edge peeling)

I wouldnt do that trade. I know the value of Rayquaza is high, but I wouldnt trade all that for it, especially as its not in mint condition

I could take out the Kingdra ex. What condition are Regice and Registeel in?

Mint Rayquaza * is $70-$80, each of Regice and Registeel is $20-$22.

silentsword77 said:
I could take out the Kingdra ex. What condition are Regice and Registeel in?

Mint Rayquaza * is $70-$80, each of Regice and Registeel is $20-$22.

Regice is NM and Steel has a slight crease on the left hand side, just under the picture

I'm not bothered about the Rayquaza now though. Only looking for a mint one

Ok, what would you be interested in for Regice *, Mew ex, and Kingdra ex?

silentsword77 said:
Ok, what would you be interested in for Regice *, Mew ex, and Kingdra ex?

My main interest was the Rayquaza, but only if it was mint. I'll leave the trade then

Cml for rockets raikou ex?

Please CML for
1 FA Thundurus
1 FA N

DeadlyAbsol said:
Cml for rockets raikou ex?

Sorry, didn't see anything, you can always check out my shop if you're willing to buy one!

Snivy7809 said:
Please CML for
1 FA Thundurus
1 FA N

Same as above, sorry!

Please cml for Rayquaza star... I'll try to trade well for him

Please CML for FA Thundurus thanks

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Please cml for Rayquaza star... I'll try to trade well for him

How many code cards do you have?

Pichu Master said:
Please CML for FA Thundurus thanks

Didn't see anything, sorry!

I actually need to take those off my list. I ran out. Anything else you're interested in?

Are you interested in TM Dragonite? I have 1 normal and 1 RH. LMK

Interested in your:

Jungle
1 1st Edition Victreebel
1 1st Edition Wigglytuff

Fossil
1 1st Edition Aerodactyl
1 Unlimited Gengar

Team Rocket
1st Edition Dark Blastoise
1st Edition Dark Golbat
1st Edition Dark Slowbro

Gym Heroes