• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W]: Kingdra, Tyranitar, ex, NV FAs [H]: DONPHAN, Victory Medal

RE: [H]: Mew, Shuckle, Zoroark! [W]: RH Staples, Primes, ERL, Arceus, RH Lostgar!

my:
erl bottom

your:
2 bw zoroark holo

lmk or counter!

RE: [H]: Mew, Shuckle, Zoroark! [W]: RH Staples, Primes, ERL, Arceus, RH Lostgar!

idrumprettywell:
how about for 1 holo and 1 promo?

~xatu~ said:
Yeah, I'm really only interested in the ERL bottom.

Could we do...?

My
1x Palkia and Dialga Legend Top
1x Samurott (Pike/Surf) Holo
1x Bouffalant (Horn Attack/Double Stomp) RH

Your:
ERL Bottom

As for the Crobats, could we make an arrangement involving the FAs or Yanmega?
I feel like DPL piece is too low of a want to really trade for unless there's really nothing else I'm interested in. I'd much rather trade for a Crobat Prime since I see that card as a lot more useful than the DPL piece. Do you have anything else from my wants? Let me know, thanks.

Hm... Okay, how about:

My
1x Crobat Prime

Your:
ERL Bottom
PDL Bottom

?

one holo and one promo sounds great! pm to confirm

~xatu~ said:
Hm... Okay, how about:

My
1x Crobat Prime

Your:
ERL Bottom
PDL Bottom

?
I'll have to think about it a little. Do you know if you could add anything? If you decide to go with the offer above me no hard feelings, but let me know.

Hey Afro, turns out I dont need the bottom piece of ERL anymore.
Can we make an arrangement for the two FAs? Unfortunately the only other thing I have from your Wants is an RH Cleffa. LMK!

CML for Zoroarks.

My:
1x Zoroark Holo
1x Zoroark RH

Your:
FA Zekrom?

My: Zekrom
Your: 3x Zoroark, 1 RH
Throw-in Sawk?

I only have 2 Holo and 1 Reverse left, sorry forgot to update.

CML for your Kinklang holo and Zoroark holo

I have Colorless Arceus :)

Klinklang for Arceus?
The Arceus isn't the promo one is it?

Nope its the colorless one from the set, number 5! Hoping i coud include zoroark though ;)

Hmm... well I didn't see anything else I'm interested in on your trade thread. I could do a Zoroark if you threw in a Pokemon Collector, if you have them. Otherwise I wouldn't trade more than the Klinklang for the Arceus as the Arceus is a low priority trade for me.
LMK!

Is Mew playable? If so, I could trade:
1x Arceus AR8 (Fighting)
1x Arceus AR5 (Colorless)
for it.

PLMK. Thanks.

It has a lot of potential. You probably have seen a lot of people arguing that Stage 2 decks will never be playable ever again after the new rotation but Mew could be a flexible solution.
Unfortunately, it's worth much more than the two Arceus.
I could do a 1 for 1 with your Inferno Fandango Emboar, since they're roughly the same in value, otherwise is there anything else you saw on my list?

my: 1x Arceus AR5 (Colorless)

Your: 1x typhlosion prime tin promo

I can do that. PM sent!

My: Zekrom
Your: 2x Zoroark,
1 RH Zoroark

Back