• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W]: Kingdra, Tyranitar, ex, NV FAs [H]: DONPHAN, Victory Medal

RE: [H]: Mew, Shuckle, Battrio! [W]: RH Staples, Primes, Merch!

Nothing really, unless you're willing to do the Gatr, Mew and TSD for a Donphan Prime.

RE: [W]: ExHP Foil Energy, Victory Medals

BUMP! Updated Wants and Haves!

RE: Back from Nats! [W]: HP Holo Energy, Shaymin, Pachirisu, Primes! [H]: Mew, Donphan

BUMP!

RE: Back from Nats! [W]: HP Holo Energy, Shaymin, Pachirisu, Primes! [H]: Mew, Donphan

Hey, from your wants I have:
Donphan Prime
Holo HP Lightning Energy
Holo HP Water Energy
RH Pokemon Collectors

And I need stuff from Black and White. Do you have any of the new trainer/supporters from there?

Perfect, I have most/all of the BW trainers/supporters - which ones were you looking for?

Umm, I actually don't know. I stopped playing a few months ago, and have none of the new stuff. Most of my cards can't be used anymore. What are the new staples?

Depends on what you run. You'll certainly need Pokemon Communication (but you probably played in HGSS so you might have them), Energy Retrieval is good in certain decks, Revive is good for when you play Basic Pokemon, Switch could be seeing more play with the new Gust of Wind coming out and Juniper is overall a decent supporter.
If you need the Communication, let me know. Switch is easy to get and I really don't have any Revives.

I can hook you up with 3x Juniper (you wouldn't run more than 3 in a deck) and a playset of Energy Retrieval.
How does that sound?

The last set I have cards from is Call of Legends. Plenty of Collectors, Communications, stuff like that. I heard about Juniper being the new draw support almost. So, I'd like that, just Googled Energy Retrieval, so I guess that's good also. I don't know much about Revive, is there any card similar to Palmer's in the format now?

You really can't compare it to Palmer's, since Revive only works for Basics.
There's a new recovery card coming out which'll make Revive almost worthless.

Could you do the 3x Juniper and 4x Energy Retrievals for the HP Energy and RH Collector?

CML for:
2x Promo Tepig (Singe)
1x Krookodile Holo

~xatu~ said:

Could you do the 3x Juniper and 4x Energy Retrievals for the HP Energy and RH Collector?

Yeah, sure. How many of each energy would you want?

PokePal said:
~xatu~ said:

Yeah, sure. How many of each energy would you want?

PM sent!

LillipupFTW said:

Other than the RH Abiliboar, I saw nothing else...

Do you want to do:

My:
Emboar

Your:
Krookdile?

My:
1 Mew Prime
1 RH Pokemon Communication (either set)

Your:
1 Donphan Prime

Please CML for 1 Donphan Prime, and 2 Yanma RH.

LillipupFTW: Yes, I can do that - PM sent!
SMP: Do you have a trade thread? I would have to say no to that offer otherwise...
Darkvoid57: I'm interested in your FA Zekrom and the 3x Shaymin UL, though honestly I hesitate to confirm a trade like that since I feel Shaymin value is likely to drop within the next few weeks while Donphan remains stagnant. I will send you a PM if I change my mind!

Your mew prime and Donphan prime

My holon phantoms holo water energy
2 zekrom holo non FA
RH poke comm

Photos of the Battrio please? I know what it is, but I want to see photos just in case.

The photos will probably answer this question, but is it just the cards or is it just the whole sealed box?

Back