• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W]: Kingdra, Tyranitar, ex, NV FAs [H]: DONPHAN, Victory Medal

RE: Back from Nats! [W]: HP Holo Energy, Shaymin, Pachirisu, Primes! [H]: Mew, Donphan

forneyuntd: I'm going to pass on that one...
Robot3300: which Pokemon are you looking for in particular? The Growlithe and Mime Jr came from the Deoxys Storm set (http://www.serebii.net/battrio/deoxysstormchapter/) and the Cranidos and Bastiodon are from Advent of Arceus (http://www.serebii.net/battrio/adventofarceuschapter/) and I only have the coins, no cards.

RE: Back from Nats! [W]: HP Holo Energy, Shaymin, Pachirisu, Primes! [H]: Mew, Donphan

please cml for

x2 mew prime

thanks,

The links are broken, but it dosen't matter.

I completely misunderstood. I thought that you were talking about this:
16268TCG_Rumble_Box_3D_ENlg.jpg
And not that arcade game.

I'd like that Bastiodon one, just lemme see what I have from your wants.

drifloon kill: Sorry, I saw nothing - you don't happen to have a bunch of HP energy lying around do you?
Robot3300: Yeah, no problem! do you have a trade thread I could browse through?

holo promo ?

and i have unlisted zekroms

My: 2 Shaymin UL holo
Your: 2 Mew Prime

Lmk. Thanks.

~xatu~ said:
Robot3300: Yeah, no problem! do you have a trade thread I could browse through?
No, not yet at least. What do you have in mind for it?

@Xatu

If you feel that way, you might want to edit your rules (your reply to my cml contradicted the trading at current prices rule)

Just sayin...

Pokefreak: I don't think I would do that... anything else you'd like for just one Shaymin?
Robot3300: I'd say I would value the Battrio coin somewhere between $5-7. It certainly isn't the easiest thing to obtain, but I'm not going to inflate its price like other people do.
Darkvoid: I apologize if I mislead you with that rule, the purpose of it being to counter those who argue increase/decrease in prices. MY cards are valued at the current price, cards owned by OTHER people are subject to my foresight. So true, it may be received as a "do as I say, not as I do" rule, but even then, I'm not letting go of the Mew Prime.

Oops, sorry! Are your Zekroms Full Art? Or just RH? And how many of each do you have?

X1 rh zekrom
X2 zekrom Fa decked hard to get from me

My:
Mew Prime
+ something small

Your:
2x FA Zekrom?

Maybe my 3 Shaymin your 2 Mew 1 electrode prime 1 RH cincinno and 2 RH yanma tm.

Like I said before, I really only need one o_O

Okay, how about:

My:
Zoroark RH

For Your:
Battrio Bastiodon
Battrio Growlithe

If you think that this is unfair for you, then I could add something else or I could trade for only Bastiodon.

Hmmm... I could do both for, say, a low-mid range Prime (something like a Crobat or Steelix maybe) or RH staples? I really don't need Zoroarks (I have like 6 of them). What do you have on you for trade?

I could maybe do a Typhlosion Prime (promo). I might be getting Steelixs soon, but I need them for a top-secret deck that I'm working on. So is Typhlosion good? I may have some RH staples, I could check if Typlosion isn't good enough.

Haha, I'm also set on Typhlosions! Sorry...
Yes, please check what RH staples you have and perhaps we can work out a deal. If you have any Zekroms, Shaymins or HP Holo Energy, I will also be interested in those!

I have a regular holo Zekrom if that is okay for the trade.

Back