• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W]: Kingdra, Tyranitar, ex, NV FAs [H]: DONPHAN, Victory Medal

RE: Back from Nats! [W]: HP Holo Energy, Shaymin, Pachirisu, Primes! [H]: Mew, Donphan

No RH staples? :O

RE: Back from Nats! [W]: HP Holo Energy, Shaymin, Pachirisu, Primes! [H]: Mew, Donphan

~xatu~ said:
You want more :O? Just kidding, I'm fine with adding a bit more. Checking my card tins now...

Robot3300 said:
~xatu~ said:
You want more :O? Just kidding, I'm fine with adding a bit more. Checking my card tins now...

I'm just trying to see what kind of options we have. You want both the Growlithe and Bastiodon battrio coins right?

~xatu~ said:
You want both the Growlithe and Bastiodon battrio coins right?
Yes, but if whatever happens, I'm fine with only trading for Bastiodon.

Checked my 3 half-full 4 card binders expansive collection of tins filled with cards and didn't find much. I have some RH Pluspowers and Super Scoop Ups, if that counts.

Mmmk... Could you do...?
My:
Bastiodon Battio Coin

Your:
RH Zoroark
Holo Zekrom

I feel this is pretty fair, since Bastiodon is rarer than the Growlithe coin. LMK!

That seems fine. I was going to neglect that deal, but then I remembered they don't sell the battrio coins outside of Japan. And I don't plan on coming there any time soon (but someday I will).

So I'm fine with that. And what does LMK mean?

It means "let me know!", I'm sending you a PM to confirm.

1 for 1, Mew and Shaymin? Lmk. Thanks.

I don't need the Shaymins anymore, Sorry!

RE: [W]: HP Holo Energy, RH Staples, Primes! [H]: Donphan, Machamp

BUMP, new wants and haves!

Bump!

Please check my list for:
2x Donphan Prime (Main Want)
1x Bouffalant (Horn Attack/Double Stomp) RH (I value this low)
2x Yanma TM (RH) (Low Want)

Let me know if you find anything of interest, thanks.

Plees CML for 9x EX Holon Phantoms Fire Energy and 2x EX Holon Phantoms Lightning Energy. Thanks ^^

Afro-G: Is your FA Zekrom the black background or the gray one?
VictiniLover: Those are actually on my wants list...

~xatu~ said:
Afro-G: Is your FA Zekrom the black background or the gray one?
My Zekrom Full Art has a gray background. I should probably make that clear on my list...

CML for:
Lugia/Ho-Oh Binder
2x Donphan Prime
1x Machamp Prime
1x ERL Full

Thanks!

-PR101

Please CML for 2 Donphan Prime.

Thanks!

How much do you value 2x RH Minccino at? How about the PK {L}?
If you value them about the same, will you trade 2 RH for your PK {L}?

Afro-G: Hmm... alright I'll pass on the FA then. Honestly though, based on what you have in your trade thread I'd probably only do Donphan for two of your Mew Primes.

PR101: Would you be able to do...
my: ERL full or Lugia/Ho-oh Binder
your: Magnezone lv X, Regigigas lv X, Heatran lv X and Magmortar lv X?

Darkvoid: I like your two Holon Phantoms Fire Energy, though I wouldn't trade a Donphan for it. Is there anything else on my list that you're interested in? Otherwise I might be able to do...

My:
2x Donphan Prime
+ something

Your:
1x Yanmega Prime
2x HP Fire Energy

glaceon: I can do two RH Minccino for one of my PK lightning. Send me a PM if this is okay with you.

** Note to those who want the Donphan Primes: I only have two available so it's first come first serve - whoever can get a confirmed trade with my first will get them.

@Xatu

Anything else you liked besides Yanmega (This is the same as it was on another thread *facepalm*), I'd like to save it for other things I may need when EP comes out, and Donphan aren't too super high on my priority list.

So, yeah, anything else?

Back