• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|Have Claydols Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves & DeckBoxes Worlds Stuf|:.

Can you CML for the POTF jappenese box? Thats the one with absol blaziken and all of them right?

RE: .:|Have Claydols Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves & DeckBoxes Worlds Stuf|:.

Hey CML for
1 Luxray GL LV.X
1 Broken Time Space(not listed)
2 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Absol G(not listed)
Thanks Also for all of those I am willing to trade alot(like 3-4 X's and more)

CML for your:
1xSilver Shaymin Sleeves!(60)

Please and thank you. =3​

my flygon x, 4 cyrus, 3 e gain, and staraptor fb x for your lux x and blazekin x?

Hi are any of ur secret rare charmander japanese

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for the POTF jappenese box? Thats the one with absol blaziken and all of them right?

Yes, no wants

SotH said:
CML for your:
1xSilver Shaymin Sleeves!(60)

Please and thank you. =3​

Skipped.​

SotH
Sorry no wants

CML for the 2008 Worlds Playmat (that's the one with Mewtwo and some other Pokemon, right?) I can buy it too if you are a verified seller.

Edit: Oh, sorry! Just saw you only trade in Canada. Nevermind then.

SourMilk said:
CML for the 2008 Worlds Playmat (that's the one with Mewtwo and some other Pokemon, right?) I can buy it too if you are a verified seller.

Edit: Oh, sorry! Just saw you only trade in Canada. Nevermind then.

Um i can trade anywhere actually, where does it say that, i think you sure read it carefully

And there's no playmat with mewtwo, it's just a pokeball design one

I really need your Glaceon Lv. X

Do you need Floatzel GL Lv. X, Skymin Lv. X (Pack), Shiftry EX, Fan Rotom, or Metagross EX?

ElectroManiac said:
I really need your Glaceon Lv. X

Do you need Floatzel GL Lv. X, Skymin Lv. X (Pack), Shiftry EX, Fan Rotom, or Metagross EX?

Sry i don't

My Darkrai Lv. X and Mesprit RH for your Claydol Ge

Can you CML for anything that you like? I need mesprits and staples for freinds. Hey I also like your french Palkia G Lv.X

ace11 said:
My Darkrai Lv. X and Mesprit RH for your Claydol Ge

no thanks

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for anything that you like? I need mesprits and staples for freinds. Hey I also like your french Palkia G Lv.X

I'll check ur list soon

Ok yea just send me a PM if you see anything. Also if there is anything you want I might be able to pick it up this weeked.

Back