• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Claydol Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves & DeckBoxes Stuf|:.

How many Kakuna RR's do you have?

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Claydol Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves & DeckBoxes Stuf|:.

Edlittle said:
How many Kakuna RR's do you have?

20+ and i can get more

MY
Flygon RR
Darkrai x Pack

YOUR
Warp Point
Kakuna RR xX

so how mcuh kakuna u want and wat's it for?

As many as you have. It was the card that I had the most of, and I want them for the back of my entire deck inside sleeves.

so how many do u have right now

Right now, 24

CML for blaze fb x and mismagiusgl x please.

what do the LA sleeves look like also please cml for riachu x

Edlittle said:
Right now, 24

ok, i have 15

Rikko145 said:

give me a offer, rather keep me blaze fb x

K, can you CMWL for the DArkrai X pack? 15 Kakuna + Something else.

Edlittle said:
K, can you CMWL for the DArkrai X pack? 15 Kakuna + Something else.

wat's sometihng else?

Dark Cynthia said:
ok, I have 15

Rikko145 said:

give me a offer, rather keep me blaze fb x

i don't know what you want, and I only have 1 of your wants that I don't want to trade, so you will have to make an offer, very sorry for the inconvenience.

Here's an offer for Luxray GL LV.X
MY
Staraptor FB LV.X
Mewtwo LV.X JPN
Time Space Distortion JPN
8O RED JAPANESE SLEEVES(mat red, opened but not used)
1 Charizard G LV.X
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X(w/ scratches on picture)

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
Here's an offer for Luxray GL LV.X
MY
Staraptor FB LV.X
Mewtwo LV.X JPN
Time Space Distortion JPN
8O RED JAPANESE SLEEVES(mat red, opened but not used)
1 Charizard G LV.X
Your
1 Luxray GL LV.X(w/ scratches on picture)

LOl i'll consider
pretty good deal, i have a deal from friend too atm, i'll get back to u

Edlittle said:
I dunno, can you offer something?

i rather u offer lol

CML for x4 Power Spray, x3 JPN Poketurn, and Cyrus's Conspiracy if you have them.

Back