• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves&Stuff|:.

CML for set of rotoms?

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves&Stuff|:.

the crippler 18 said:
My
Gengar Lv X

Your
Luxray GL Lv X (99%)
Silver Shaymin Sleeves

CML to add in more if ya see anything

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

I would just ignore you, think about it would you do this trade?

My flygon LV.X and anything else you cml for

Your Luxray GL LV. X?

Do you have aany Toxicroak G promos or Blaziken FBs by chance?

I mean is there anything you see from my list to add in with the Gengar X for your Lux X and Silver Shaymin Sleeves.

So far I only want your TGI: Poketurn, how many do u have?

Just the one. Thanks for looking anyway ^^

p8ntchucker7 said:
Do you have aany Toxicroak G promos or Blaziken FBs by chance?

I have 1 blaziken FB and these
1 Ninetales MT
4 Scizor SF
2 Cherrim SF
4 Poke Drawer+
2 Warp Point (DP or MD only)

I'm intressed in your gengar x lmk

Frozendukie said:
My flygon LV.X and anything else you cml for

Your Luxray GL LV. X?

not really sry

skipped?

Well apparently I'm not getting the Gengar X anymore. The person told me he had orange juice on a plane and put it in his suitcase, and then it exploded and ruined all his cards. But I do have Salamence X and Machamp X incoming now.

CML for Luxray X and Silver shaymin sleaves

My:
Gengar X

your:
Rising Rivals sleeves.

Please LMK

tyler_pwn said:
My:
Gengar X

your:
Rising Rivals sleeves.

Please LMK

sure, i guess u don't like your gengar lol

I'm looking for 4 victory medals and 2 Roseanne's.... what kind of deal would you be looking for for those?

cml for landmin X or any sort of PR sleeves, preferrably RR

I'm really looking for a Luxray GL X. Is there ANY way I can build up to get one? I'm prepared to trade well, trust me. :)

Dark Cynthia said:
sure, i guess u don't like your gengar lol
Could you throw in x1 or x2 roseannes?

LMK

tyler_pwn said:
Could you throw in x1 or x2 roseannes?

LMK

sure but can they be played

? well i plan on playing them if thats what your asking...

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves&Stuff|

piplup234 said:

I'm not going to trade them, you don't have much

p8ntchucker7 said:
I'm really looking for a Luxray GL X. Is there ANY way I can build up to get one? I'm prepared to trade well, trust me. :)

Sorry no, everyone needs it I need better offers

Back