• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves&Stuff|:.

Have you looked at the new Lv Xs I have coming in? I have some good stuff.

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves&Stuff|:.

p8ntchucker7 said:
Have you looked at the new Lv Xs I have coming in? I have some good stuff.
where's that?

The incoming cards section on my trade thread. You should check it out.

Hi I'm interested in your Luxray X

How about Arceus X (meteor blast); Raichu X; 1x Azelf LA and 2x BTS for it?

Flygon lv X for your luxray lv X?

I want one of your Palkia G X's, and any palkia G's you'd trade. The only thing I have from your list to offer is a gardevoir X. Does that work?

tyler_pwn said:
? well i plan on playing them if thats what your asking...

the roseanne's has some paly wear...

Jackolas said:
Hi I'm interested in your Luxray X

How about Arceus X (meteor blast); Raichu X; 1x Azelf LA and 2x BTS for it?

no thanks, I'm just intressed in the azelf and BTS

kashmaster said:
Flygon lv X for your luxray lv X?

Your gonnna need to add stuff i want in

amisheskimoninja said:
I want one of your Palkia G X's, and any palkia G's you'd trade. The only thing I have from your list to offer is a gardevoir X. Does that work?

I could trade palkia gs for gardevoir X

^ I can't really add much since they are of the same value. What do you want added CML please...

Dark Cynthia said:
the roseanne's has some paly wear...

As long as they are playable its fine with me.
okay how about my:
Gengar X

your:
Rotom sleeves
x2 roseannes (play wear)

LMK

kashmaster said:
^ I can't really add much since they are of the same value. What do you want added CML please...

w/e i don't really care about flygon i'lll just wait for a good deal

cml for a mat or sleeves

Would you trade silver shaymin sleeves for:
3xSpiritomb (AR)
1xGengar X
3xBroken Time-Space
and maybe CML for more

So can we work anything out?

amisheskimoninja said:
Does that include Palkia G X?

no it doesn't.

piplup234 said:
Would you trade silver shaymin sleeves for:
3xSpiritomb (AR)
1xGengar X
3xBroken Time-Space
and maybe CML for more

preferably I rather keep it unless I get a really good deal caz it always have value unlike cards

p8ntchucker7 said:
So can we work anything out?

add stuff in your offer

i will trade u infernape x for 4x rosanse and 4 expert belts

Islam soliman said:
i will trade u infernape x for 4x rosanse and 4 expert belts

i would do it for 2 Roseanne's and 3 belts

i will take your Pokemon Sleeves for Trade(Packs of 60) and 1 googleanse please please think of rosanse as if it is a throw in please p;ease i need it for my deck

CML for Luxray GL LvX and for Dialga G LvX.
I have 3 unlisted Spiritomb AR.

HEY I LIVE IN CANADA TOO! (happy that I can save on stamp yessssssss)
so anyway I see your:
-Machamp SF
-Infernape SF
-Any Torterra you have

so yeah see my list eh

Back