• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|[H] Luxray glX Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

Sorry, my last post was stupid. Those were the cards I wanted. I longer want the Scizor stuff though. But I'm still looking for 1 Blaziken FB, 2 Garchomp C, 2 Garchomp C X, 4 Poke Turn, 3 Cyrus's Conspiracy, 2 Power Spray, and 2 SP Radar. Can you let me know what you have of those and cml for them. Thanks.

RE: .:|[H] Luxray glX Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

Muddy68 said:
My
x3 Spiritomb
Infernape LvX
Darkrai LvX
for your
Luxray GL LvX?
This trade is quite sweet but I have a pending trade with some at my league, I will get back to you tmr. I get to save some postage.
BTW how mcuh you value those spiritombs.

CML for Luxray GL Lv.X, I'm willing to give you a REALLY good deal for it
I have 2 Spiritomb AR and a BTS that arn't listed ^^

cml for these and darkri sleeves 62 count may i see pics of these
Arceus/Dialga Deck Box
Pluse of the Frontier Deck Box
Arceus Jumbo Box

ThePokemonProfessor said:
CML for Luxray GL Lv.X, I'm willing to give you a REALLY good deal for it
I have 2 Spiritomb AR and a BTS that arn't listed ^^

Read earlier post.

konter_j8902 said:
Arceus/Dialga Deck Box
Arceus Jumbo Box

I don't see much from you unless you have a Luxray Gl X and spiritombs.

Dark Cynthia said:
Read earlier post.

konter_j8902 said:
Arceus/Dialga Deck Box
Arceus Jumbo Box

I don't see much from you unless you have a Luxray Gl X and spiritombs.

What are you reffering to?

Edit: If you're reffering to it possibly being in a trade with your friend, I'm just saying I'll give you a really good deal for it if u still have it afterwards

Anywhere from $5-$10, but I am trying to trade, not sell.

What are you reffering to?

Edit: If you're reffering to it possibly being in a trade with your friend, I'm just saying I'll give you a really good deal for it if u still have it afterwards

umm can you pm me the deal, with the stuff i need in it ?

CML for the rotoms
I have a RH mime and a reg. one

i know you dont really need these but will you do'
my honchkrow x
floatzel gl x
gliscore x
cml for something else not an x though
claydol ge lp

your
darkri sleeves would like to see pics
pulse of frontier deckbox
dialga/ arceus deckbox would like to see pics
arcues jumbo box

My
2xAzelf (LA)
3xBroken Time-Space
1xTGI PokeTurn
1xSpiritomb (AR)
1xMr.Mime MT
1xGardevoir x

your
luxray gl x

cml for more if need be

hey, im interested in a dialga g lv x and landmin lv x, i have these from your wants: 3 BTS, 4 poketurns, 3 spiritomb AR, 1 mr mime

let me know if we can work something out, CML for other stuff you might be interested in

I now have an extra Fly X, I would trade it to you for your Lux X(depending on how damaged it is)...if you're interested, pm me a description of the damage to the Lux X

your:
arceus deck box
2 palkia g
palkia g x
2 mesprit la

my:
leafeon x
mr mime mt
plz countet to make it fair

Wishirulz said:
CML for the rotoms
I have a RH mime and a reg. one

will u them for a rotom?

konter_j8902 said:
i know you don't really need these but will you do'
my honchkrow x
floatzel gl x
gliscore x
cml for something else not an x though
claydol ge lp

your
darkri sleeves would like to see pics
pulse of frontier deckbox
dialga/ arceus deckbox would like to see pics
arcues jumbo box

will you do the pulse of the frontier deckbox if it is sealed for 2 spirtomb ar and a claydol lp

i could also toss in a darkri x pacj of you toss in the jumbo deckbox

its geo baby said:
your:
arceus deck box
2 palkia g
palkia g x
2 mesprit la

my:
leafeon x
mr mime mt
please countet to make it fair

i'dlike to keep the deck box from this deal and how mcuh u value leafy

konter_j8902 said:
will you do the pulse of the frontier deckbox if it is sealed for 2 spirtomb ar and a claydol lp

i could also toss in a darkri x pacj of you toss in the jumbo deckbox

will get back to you mabye not the claydol but something else.

i'll let you know

ok just shoot me a pm

sorta a lot since people want it a lot now

Back