• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

I have:
1xLuxray GL X
3xSpiritomb (AR)

I want:
Silver Shaymin Sleeves

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

Please CML for all of your sleeves, deck boxes, and playmats. I have 2 Azelf, 3 BTS, and more!

Dark Cynthia said:
which sleeves do you want?
If we can come to an agreement, I have no limit to how many sleeves I'll trade for. The playmats and Deckboxes are wanted highly as well.

Juliacoolo said:
Please CML for all of your sleeves, deck boxes, and playmats. I have 2 Azelf, 3 BTS, and more!
If we can come to an agreement, I have no limit to how many sleeves I'll trade for. The playmats and Deckboxes are wanted highly as well.

well wat are ur top picks for the prerelease sleeves caz i only need those cards from u

Probably the SF ones. I need a playmat the most, can we do something for it?

Juliacoolo said:
Probably the SF ones. I need a playmat the most, can we do something for it?

can u list wat u have from my wants for trade?

The 2 azelf and 3 BTS is all I found.

*edit* And assorted X's.

Juliacoolo said:
The 2 azelf and 3 BTS is all I found.

*edit* And assorted X's.

i think that's all i want and maybe to charizard g X

CML for Flygon RR

ESP said:
CML for Flygon RR

do u have any bts or poketurn for trade, and how much u value the spiritomb

Dark Cynthia said:
i think that's all i want and maybe to charizard g X
Can I do 3 BTS, 1 azelf and Tin CHari X for a mat?

Dark Cynthia said:
do u have any bts or poketurn for trade, and how much u value the spiritomb

I have a few Turn for trade, and I value Spiritomb at about $7-8

ESP said:
I have a few Turn for trade, and I value Spiritomb at about $7-8
okay, how many turns can u do for it?

Juliacoolo said:
Can I do 3 BTS, 1 azelf and Tin CHari X for a mat?
that's too little plus i only need pack one

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Jap.Sleeves|:.

CML for Dialga G Lv X

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sle

SeaLegend said:
CML for the Dialga G X. I have 3 BTS, as well as other stuff I'm willing to throw in.
skip'd. I also have a Spritiomb, and I can throw in any of my Xs..

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sle

SeaLegend said:
skip'd. I also have a Spritiomb, and I can throw in any of my Xs..

i don't need any of ur Xs

CML for at least 1 Cresselia LV. X. I don't have any of your specific wants, but I have some good stuff

CML for uxie x and cresilla x

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Jap.Sleeves|:.

please cml for 1x moonlight stadium rh , 1x pokeball playmat , blaz fb x , machamp x .
thanks .

Please CML for your Great Ball Playmat... I have a Gardavoir Lv X, 2x BTS, and a MT Mr. Mime.

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

Hey, I'm interested in your Stormfront sleeves and Supreme Victors sleeves, I assume they are mint and sealed correct?

I have:
x3 Spiritomb
Mr. Mime MT
A ref

Please cml for anything else you might like, thanks.

Back