• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|[H] Luxray glX Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

Hello, do you have the holo Latios from POP 7? Or any old shinning or star pokemon? Thanks a bunch.

RE: .:|[H] Luxray GX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves&Stuff|:.

Dark Cynthia said:
I don't want the raichu x

@the guy who got "ignored" i don't need anything

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
I don't really have your wants but I am interested in the Japanese POTF deckbox if it's the big one(not the one that only holds one deck).
I have some staples for trades, like Claydols and stuff so just LMK.

i'll get back to you

Okay, so is it the big one?
Also do you think you can just shoot me a PM to discuss this?
Thanks.

RE: .:|[H] Luxray glX Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

its geo baby said:
sorta a lot since people want it a lot now

i'll pass on the leafy
give me u offer for the rest of the cards

PokeKid Brandon said:
Can you CML for landmin Lv.X?

do u have any other lv.Xs or spiritombs

Well, are you still interested in my offer?

Muddy68 said:
Well, are you still interested in my offer?

not really i have a deal, thx anyways tho

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

are you interested in any ex's

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Jap.Sleeves|:.

CML for Drapion x please!

RE: .:|[H] Gengar X Dialga gX Spiritomb Arceus Alot Lv.xs Staples & More Japanese.Sleeves|:.

Well, I am interested in the Arceus sleeves. Are they the blue ones and how good of quality are they?
I'd like to get the best quality so I can use them for some time, so I am interested in the best.

Muddy68 said:
Well, I am interested in the Arceus sleeves. Are they the blue ones and how good of quality are they?
I'd like to get the best quality so I can use them for some time, so I am interested in the best.

I never play with them but i suposed they last for 2months depending on how much you play. They are best quality then most other japanese sleeves, yes they're the blueish/purple ones.
It comes with 62 sleeves so u got a few spares. I'll want for your reply before checking your list

....bump

CML FOR 2X ROSEANNES RESEARCH!!!! I REALLY NEED IT

empoleok14 said:
CML FOR 2X ROSEANNES RESEARCH!!!! I REALLY NEED IT

well tell me wat you have from my wants i don't like to make offers

Please CML for all of your sleeves, deck boxes, and playmats. I have 2 Azelf, 3 BTS, and more!

CML for the Dialga G X. I have 3 BTS, as well as other stuff I'm willing to throw in.

CML for Porygon LVL x

Juliacoolo said:
Please CML for all of your sleeves, deck boxes, and playmats. I have 2 Azelf, 3 BTS, and more!

which sleeves do you want?

bump.

CML for lugia ex

Back