• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

W:Magnezone Yanmega PkmnCatcher H:Primes typh.. Collector DCE LostWorld Victory Medal

RE: .:|Have Uxies Claydols Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves & DeckBoxes Worlds Stuf|:.

ElectroManiac said:
When you say Darkrai Lv. X, is that Tin or Pack? I have the Tin version.

I like:

RR Nidoqueen x3 *****
Bebe's Search x1 ******
Unown G x2 ***
no wants really

RE: .:|Have Uxies Claydols Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves & DeckBoxes Worlds Stuf|:.

CML for your

1x Legends Awaken Pokemon Sleeves
Red Pokeball Sleeves
Hippowdon Lv X
Azelf Lv X
2x Claydol GE
Tangrowth SH (RH)
Dugtrio SW (RH)

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=45685 (Trade Thread)

RE: .:|Have Uxies Claydols Lv.xs Staples&More Japanese Sleeves & DeckBoxes Worlds Stu

Hey, CML for any combination of these:

2x unown g
2x uxie
2x claydol
4x roseanne's
2x azelf
4x super scoop up
3x felicity's drawing

Pls CML for
Claydol GE x2
Green Shaymin Sleeves

No wants from the ppl who posted

plz cml for Pluse of the Frontier Deck Box

CML for the regular size Arceus Deck Box and more importantly!....da da da daaaaa, the Darkrai Sleeves!

Pass on the 3 offers

Hey (great name I love Cynthia :))
Im sorry to be a pain, but could you CML for 1claydol and 2balltoy ?
I doubt I have much though. thanks ~Misa{C}

that's nice no wants

>>Bump

CML for Gallade X, Gardevoir X, and Arceus Sleeves

CML of wants. I have Darkrai X, 2 energy gains, and lots of Lv. X's

I am interested in:2Uxie,1 Uxie lv.X,2 Claydol,1 Machamp,Alakazam 4 lv.X,Hippowudon lv.X,2 MewTwo lv.X, but, from the Czech Republic I think it's a problem??

CML for pulse of the frontier deckbox

emoto4444 said:
CML for pulse of the frontier deckbox

I'm intrested in your flygon X I can add stuff in

Dark Cynthia said:
I'm intrested in your flygon X I can add stuff in
what would you be able to throw in???

emoto4444 said:
what would you be able to throw in?
just givem e a resonable offer.

Back