• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what I will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

have 1 DRE
2 multi
1 gallade

want
Dialga x2
Cresselia
Glaceon * decked *
Phione 12/100 *decked *

all MD

RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what I will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

I have 4 DRE! Would you buy them for $7 a piece, totaling $30 shipped? Lmk. =D

Pokemon2000>> Im willing to trade the dialgas and cresselia, ill trade you those for that is that cool??

TOU>> sweet ass banner, But do you see any cards that you want cause all money right now is going towards gas... And its not even for me haha so any cards you see???

Haha thanks! =D Anyways, I am really looking to sell these ATM. I don't really see anything. Lmk if you wanna buy.

okay Cause if gas wasn't so expensive then i would buy but all my money is drained right now...
So you dont see anything you like at all??

No, I really don't see anything. I am only looking to sell these ATM. When your money is a little more stable, give me a hollar.

YEah will do that, Just gonna be about a while cause i have to sell video games lol. What set are they from?? any holo ones??

can you add a couple eevee from MD

EastbayTrainer said:
YEah will do that, Just gonna be about a while cause I have to sell video games lol. What set are they from?? any holo ones??

They are all from CG and out of the 10 I have, only one is holo. Let me know when you are ready to buy them....

Pokemon2000>> sorry but im using all of them, Im already throwing in 2 Dialgas cressalie, ill check to see if i have any.

TOU >>> OHH a holo one... Ill actually be willing to buy soon then lol... ill probably have the money by like saturday hopefully

Alright, sounds good to me. I will be at Nats on Saturday. So, would you try and have the money a little bit earlier if possible?

Ill try, and were are nats at?>?? ive only been to BRs once and i hella won kinda but got cheated lol and i used a ex and no DRE or SCramble lol//

=P Nats are in Columbus, Ohio. Where I live, well not Columbus, but in Ohio. Do you want to make a deal for the DRE's now? I am in no rush to get the money. So, we can finalize it, but I don't care if it takes a week or so to get here, as long as it gets here. PM me to finalize. =D

updated with new MD and SW cards

Update, For everyone who reads this.... Gas is almost the price of a pack of pokemon cards....

I have TSD,
Garchomp LV X,
Garchomp RH,
Gible RH,
Gardevoir x 2 RH,
Ralts RH,
Porygon Z RH,
Porygon 2 x 2 RH
Porygon RH
2 x ENERGY HOLO ( Water, Phyquic, Grass, Fire, Fight and Metal)

xD.BlAsToIsE.=D >> Ill trade you Electivire Lv. X for,TSD,
Garchomp LV X, and 2 Metal holo energies
Electivire is about to become one of the most wanted Lv. X cards because of Magnezone Lv. X and all of the new stadiums and Tools...
So yeah i did my Homework on this card

what?? i trade Electivire for Garchomp LV X and 2 metal energy!! no more!

hmm... How about TSd instead, and your Japanese Glaceon lv.X ???

Back