• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what I will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

The gardy X has Whitening on the back and has nicks

RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what I will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

can you link me a picture please of the front and back??

can't get a scan/pic

RE: W/ Cards on my Wants list H/ Just trade with me

EastbayTrainer said:
Bought 31 packs of majestic dawn...
Not one LV X... well If I buy 5 more and I don't get one that proves you aren't guaranteed a lv X in a box

CML for:

Majestic Dawn

Rev Holos
Infernape x2
Scyther

Stars
infernape x2

Secret Wonders

Reverse Holos
Shuckle
Prof Rowan

Mysterious Treasures

Reverse Holos
Cyndaquil
Uxie
Blissey

Stars:
Multi Energy

And BTW: Just because you buy 36 packs and not pull 1 Lv. X does not mean you're not guaranteed a Lv. X in a box. You ARE guaranteed at least 1 in a box, (They use those in stores). You bought 31 Single Packs from Target. That's not always a guarantee.

CML for Zapdos.

considering that target box is wide open so for all you know people have bought paks from that box and they simply put more paks in from another box.

Do you want Rh or regular holo??

CML for:

Majestic Dawn

Rev Holos
Infernape x2
Scyther

Stars
infernape x2

Secret Wonders

Reverse Holos
Shuckle
Prof Rowan

Mysterious Treasures

Reverse Holos
Cyndaquil
Uxie
Blissey

Stars:
Multi Energy

[/quote]

I have all those still except for Secret wonders stuff,
I like your Emopleon Lv. X pack, Do you have any claydols??
.chanman45 said:
can't get a scan/pic

Ill trade youf ro Garchomp lv. X then

I want RH's. And no, I'm trying to get a hold of Claydols.

let me check to see what i still have cause I just traded a couple of things at BR,

i have 2 gleaceon lvx on their way

OMG REALLY lets make a trade, Cause ill have to be sending first so it will work out what do you want ???

Your like my best friend right now lol
George2FRESH said:
I want RH's. And no, I'm trying to get a hold of Claydols.
Message me on AIm so we can work out a trade

um they arent here their still in portigul a can only make trade for 1
but as soon as it gets here it gose in a envolop a gets sent to you if we trade

EastbayTrainer said:
Ill trade youf ro Garchomp lv. X then

Send me a pm about the trade then

RE: W/ GLACEON lv X you have no idea what i will trade for it H/ Your wildest dreams in a card

hey
i have some of the foil energies u wanted

i want
eletrivire lv x
both kabutops reg and rh
phione #12

lmk of a offer
like offet what energies for whatcard
my big priority is the eletrivire lv x
lmk of a deal
thanks

Darkfire>> yeah totally ill be looking forward to when you get it, In cards in particular you see that you want from me so i can set it aside for now??

YUYU>> Um do you have any of my wants??

Does anyone have any of my wants?

Flareon x 2 MD
Infernape x 2 MD
Kabutops MD
Hipowdon MD
Scisor MD
Please CML for this

DO you have a glaceon Lv. X at all or any of my wants???

Cml for Dialga MD. Lmk. =D

Back