• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), other stuff and have what you want

I have Infernape Lv. X tin and Infernape IFDS Fighting. I need TSD. Offer please?

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), other stuff and have what you want

Androman,\
If you make it 2 Lv X infernapes ( pack )
and another one of my wants then a yes

ESP
if you can get mroe of my wants ill consider it

TO EVERYONE

its probably gonna take something like this to get TSD
Infernape lv X Pack/ Heatran lv X ( ill take any right now )
any combination of two of these cards ( infernape fighting, Heatran Fire, and rayquaza )

I have infernape lv.xpack and heatran fire. i need TSD and tangrowth

Shaymin > i dont know if i can find Tangrowth right now ill look though for you And um can you get me more for tsd ???

please cml have heatran lvx need money

um how much for heatran lv X??

I have...
Infernape lv X x1 (tin)
Heatran Lv X x1
Heatran ( la fire ) x1
Rayquaza x1 RH
Stark mountain ( rh ) x1

Would you buy those? If so, offer first.

i also have
Infernape lv X x2

Darkfire< which heatran promo or non promo??
for promo ill say 7$ for non promo ill say 13$

and to rai guy
GREAT BANNER we should really start a kingdra club cause your like the 4th person ive seen with a kingdra banner
also for a price ill say about 20$ if the heatran is promo and 25 $ if it isnt deal?

Im willing to work out trades so if you dont like my prices we can work something out

The Heatran LV.X is Pack.

We should start a club....

the lvx i s ifds non promo i need money bad i also have items if you want them

Rai guy >
yeah for real haha like I was a kingdra fan way before Legends awaken I was a Kingdra EX fan haha so hmm we should start a thread in the TCG discusion to see who are all kingdra fans and when they became kingdra fans.
and
hmm let me think about it for a second cause i gotta find a way to spread my money out evenly cause darkfire also needs money and i know what its like to need money

Darkfire>>
Hmm wierd situation cause all i have is like 25 dollars haha so hmm you two both have stuff i need cause i need two heatran lv x cards so hmm you two might have to work this out haha?
can you do that? cause i want to trade with both of you haha

I don't know how we would work that out. Do you have any LA cards?

Froslass,spiritomb thats it i bought one pack and got both haha

how about my heatran lvx shiny driflonn and a jpn deck box of your chouse for $25

wait i thought that was a lv X pack infernape sorry thats why i gave you such a hi price
and let me redo my prices for both of you guys im gonna look around to make sure the right price is given okay cause the prices i gave ARE WAY TOO HIIIII
so hmm anything you guys have that ill want?

i have one infernape lvx pack i will only sell if you give me a good price

I like the Froslass. How about my Heatran LV.X for your Froslass and $18?

Rai guy

wow 18 dollars is alot i can get a heatran and lv x heatran right now for 18
and froslass is like a junior kingdra in demand right now ill trade you froslass line ( includes snorunt ) and 5 $ for heatran lv X

darkfire

hmm like 7$ sound good?

Back