• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), other stuff and have what you want

na i ll do my heatran and a shiny driffloon for $19 does that sound good

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), other stuff and have what you want

EastbayTrainer said:
Rai guy

wow 18 dollars is alot I can get a heatran and lv x heatran right now for 18
and froslass is like a junior kingdra in demand right now ill trade you froslass line ( includes snorunt ) and 5 $ for heatran lv X

darkfire

hmm like 7$ sound good?

Froslass is about $5.
Heatran LV.X goes for about $18.

So... My Heatran LV.X for your $13 and Froslass. I don't need Snorunt (I have them and I can get them for 10 cents a piece).

Your deal before was uncalled for...

Darkfire>
i dont need a shiny drifloon haha

Raiguy>
what if i throw in a RH spiritomb?

No... That still won't even it out. Froslass, Spiritomb and $5 for a Heatran LV.X. NO! I don't need anything else.

hmm dang im trying to keep my spending low ( i gotta eat you know )
hmm how about spiritomb froslass and 7$?

ok then how about my heatran lvx for you $17 non tin

hmm no Im about to add a BUNCH of new stuff cause I just bought like 17 LA packs
I pulled ryhperior lv X and Uxie Lv X yay

My:
Infernape Lv.X - DP
[RH] Stark Mountain

Your:
Honchkrow Lv.X - SW

alright and Congrats on your patriotic post 911 lets take a second to rememeber all those who died please
and okay yeah sounds like a cool trade

Hey you posted on my thread. I only see Gliscor LA(H) and I could trade Uxie LA and some other card for it. LMK, thanks

My:
x1 Infernape Lv.X
x1 Infernape IFDS
x1 Rayquaza LA
x1 Stark Mountain RH
x1 Heatran (Japanese)

Your:
x1TSD

CML

If you don't like that deal, I have a bunch of your Wants if you want to buy.

Kenny, DO you have anymore of my wants? like idk kingdra or something?

ABaxter Do you haappen to have a magnezone lv X at all ?

Okay then... how about MY:
Infernape Lv. X
Magnezone Lv. X
Stark Mountain
Rayquaza LA x2

For YOUR:
TSD
Uxie Lv. X

LA
Gliscor #5
Bellossom x2
Vileplume

DP
Magnezone x2

LMK, thanks.

EDIT: Raised my offer, made it better.

I have 2 Infernape Lv. X [1 Promo and 1 DP] and 1 Holofoil Leafeon [[Bind Down] From the MD deck].
For your Froslass Holo, Froslass R.Holo and Cynthias Feeling's?
Fair Trade. If you have any questions then Private Message me!

plz cml for

Uxie lv x

Froslass RH
Cynthia's Feelings RH
Groudon RH

i have the ifds fight infernape X 2 and heatran lv x

Sorry I have no more of your wants. Do you see anything else?

I have Glaceon X. Will you buy it? Make me an offer, thanks!

I do not have Magnezone Lv.X for trade, sorry.

Back