• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Flygon Lv x, Flygon family From RR or The japanese set, and Lots more Have A lot of lv X cards

Which Deck should I build

• Total voters
RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), Kingdra x4, and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can t

My:
Magnezone Lv X
3 Kingdra LA
Stark Mountain

Your:
TSD
Uxie Lv X

I'm ripping myself... -.-

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ), Kingdra x4, and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can t

I've got 2 kingdras for trade

ANdroman> do you not know the value of TSD and Uxie lv. X right now?
seriously they are high in demand, try claydol x4

Noobmuffin what do youw nt for your 2 kingdras>

Please cml for that tsd of yours!!

My
Magnezone Lv X
Stark Mountain
Kingdra LA

Your
TSD

LMK.

To both, Nothing

Updated list

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ) , and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can trade

Any trades?
Also i am willing to buy and or sell

RE: Wants, Heatran Lv X, Infernape ( fighting type ) , and Other stuff please check Out my Thread so We can trade

Hey, I have an Infernape Lv. X and I need your:
1x TSD
1x Team Galactic's Mars
1x Wailord GE

CML for something to add.
LMK, thanks.

Androman

I have the Leafoen and Glaceon (good) that you want as well as 3 kingdra, although the kingdra are hard to get from me!

Ill trade you for my wants but i wont trade you tsd

My:
Infernape Lv. X (pack)

Your:
15$

LMK.

How about NEVER its not worth that
much and i dont need one anymore sorry

Updated wants and haves

Let me get your TSD

Bump For the win, also updated some stuff, trade me
and everyone stop asking for tsd unless your ready to make a wonderful offer

can i have my 20$ please
or can i just give u a bad ref and file mail fraud

MY:

4 Bronzong IFITDS

Your:

Rhyperior X

LMK, thanks!

Yuyuman345> go away i sent your crap. go away and you cant file mail fraud through a online trading forum because there is no agreed contract between us binding us by law.

and it wasnt even 20$ it was like 10 you are immorally insance

T tar master i dont need 4 bronzongs...

I AM willing to give you a wonderful offer.

Your:
TSD

My:
Bronzong ( ifds ) x2
Heatran ( la fire ) x1
Kingdra Reg Holo
Bebes search x2
Rare candies x2
felecities Drawing x3
Night Maintenance

Back