• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Magnezone Prime; Have Shiny Shinx, Steelix, packs, sleeves, Lv Xs, and more!

wonderer said:
Afro - I think one pack for a shiny drifloon would be fair. I don't want belts, but I could use some communications
Drifloon and 3x Pokemon Comminication for 3 UL packs? What do you think? Also, is there anyway I can get all four from you? Let me know.

I dont actually have a topic but the cards I have for trade that may interest you are KGL top, charizard g level x, Absol prime and uxie (LP), I need either a blastoise (ul), collector, Kingdra prime, scizor prime, some sleeves or packs (ud,ul or hgss). Please make me an offer accordingly thanks.

No thanks I'm not after packs that much, just the cards I mentionted, let me know thanks. Maybe we could do a blastoise ul and Wartotle for my 1x Junk arm and 2 proffesor Juniper?

Afro - I think 3 packs for Samurott, shiny drifloon, and 3x communication would be fair. Let me know what you think.

Tyranodon - no thanks

safariblade - sorry, I didn't see anything I want for those

glaceon - any way we could work something for that full art zekrom?

darkvoid - would you do my pack of entei/raikou/suicune sleeves for your alph lithograph 4 and yanmega prime? Lmk or counter.

catatuie - would you do my pack of hooh/lugia sleeves for your umbreon prime, typhlosion prime promo, and HS ninetales? Lmk or counter.

darkraiK.O - would you do a pack of UD for your red gyarados? lmk or counter?

wonderer said:
Afro - I think 3 packs for Samurott, shiny drifloon, and 3x communication would be fair. Let me know what you think.
I think that sounds pretty good, but I was really hoping to get all four of your Unleashed Packs. Is there anything else you want? I'm also interested in Black and White Packs and HS Triumphant Packs if you don't want to trade all of the Unleashed ones. Let me know.

Edit: I completely forgot about the offer you made for the Slowking Prime. Are you still interested in it?
Here's an offer for stuff that I want....

My:
1x Slowking Prime
1x Shiny Drifloon
1x Samurott (Ability)
2x Pokemon Communication

Your:
4x Unleashed Booster Packs
3x Golbat UL (1 RH)
2x Pupitar UL #38
2x Vulpix UL
2x Judge
2x Professor Elm's Training Method HS

Let me know what you think of that offer, and I would still like to know if I have anything else that you want, thanks.
Also, all of your booster packs are sealed and non weighed correct?

wonderer said:
catatuie - would you do my pack of hooh/lugia sleeves for your umbreon prime, typhlosion prime promo, and HS ninetales? Lmk or counter.

sure. but just to make sure how many sleeves come in a pack?

edit::headbang MY NINETAILS HAS DISAPEARED. um.....anythig else besides that? any staples that you need?

How many packs for Red Gyarados? will add a holo or something...could i change and say CML for x2 BW packs?? if not just stick with UN and try make a deal on UN:)

LMK

Your:

3x triumphant packs sealed
2x black and white packs sealed

my:

Sableye x2
Pokemon Communication x3
Expert Belt x2

Afro - gonna think about it, look through things, and get back to you on that. But yes, all are unopened and unweighed.

catatuie - I could use some DCE - are yours the new or old version? There's 60 sleeves per pack.

Spardan - no thanks. I would be interested in some primes though, if you wanna trade primes for packs. Lmk.

DarkraiK.O - I'll trade the UD packs a little more easily than the BW ones. I could do 2 UD packs for red gyarados, cinccino, and a lost world. Lmk or counter.

wonderer said:
Afro - gonna think about it, look through things, and get back to you on that. But yes, all are unopened and unweighed.
Okay thanks. Take your time and let me know if the trade needs any changes. =)

Back