• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Want Magnezone Prime; Have Shiny Shinx, Steelix, packs, sleeves, Lv Xs, and more!

DarkraiK.O - the only things I'm interested in are the red gyarados, cinccino, and maybe lost world. Make me an offer?

catatuie - actually I meant my lugia/hooh sleeves for umbreon prime, typhlosion prime promo, and 2-3x DCE (depending on whether you wanna trade the new version or just old ones)? Lmk or counter

um i only have 1 HS one and 2 BS ones now. they have been going like hot cakes. i also dont have typhlosion any more. how about 3 DCE and Umbreon? need any staples? i have a bunch if you need them

MY Luxray GL X, Your, 1 1st Ed. Fossil Pack and 10 Undaunted Packs. What do you think? I can add something if need be.

catatuie - yeah, I'll do the sleeves for Umbreon Prime, 1 HGSS DCE and 2 old DCE. Are they all mint/nm? PM me to confirm.

Tyranodon - sorry, no.

DarkraiK.O - I'll check that for you and get you an answer tonight.

Techdeck - I'd do 4 UD packs for Luxray GL X. Lmk or counter.

sure ill do that. PM me to confirm. ill be busy all weekend so i wont send out till monday...

Oooo... Rockets Entei EX! Please make me a trade for it :)

From your wants i've got:

Primes: Ursaring, Meganium (non promo)
Level X: Mismagius GL X, Empoleon (non promo)
EX: Absol Power Keepers

Everything is Near mint to mint, no bends, scratches, edgewear on anything :)
PM me if you want to make a deal! I posted a thread so hopefully its authorized soon!

DarkraiK.O - would you do Aggron ex for red gyarados? Do you wanna see pics? If yes, pm me your email address and I'll get 'em out to you.

catatuie - pmed

sleepingsnorlax - I have one, but I'm not 100% sure I want to trade it. You're welcome to make an offer and I'll think about it.

oskierox - could I get a link to your thread? I'll take a look and see if we can work something out.

Any news on if we can make that trade or not? Maybe I could add something fairly small to help you make your decision. ;D
Let me know, thanks.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=97005

Theres the link to my thread mate, for the Rockets Entei EX please :)

Back