WE HACCK YUO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, all WPM needs to do is to find a new server. If he cannot fix it, that is.

Ich sehe kein Geld! Wenn Sie uns das Geld nicht geben, wie Serebii uns eingestellt hat, zu machen, werden wir diese Stelle und Ihre Haupt PokeBeach Stelle löschen.

I doubt that Serebii/one of his fans hacked PokéBeach Forums. No criminal on earth would want to reveal himself. Maybe someone who wanted WPM to have a heated fight with Serebii? Well, it may also be one of Serebii's fans, the person just wanted to torment WPM.

I've been surfing all the forums and I've noticed an odd thing.
All the Mods, Super Mods and Admins have a strike out through their name- They've been banned!!!

Absol said:
I doubt that Serebii/one of his fans hacked PokéBeach Forums. No criminal on earth would want to reveal himself. Maybe someone who wanted WPM to have a heated fight with Serebii? Well, it may also be one of Serebii's fans, the person just wanted to torment WPM.

I agree & don't tell me that "hacker" will only unhacked this thing at 12am, 2nd April 2007??!!

Yup. So the mods can't ban the hacker! DUH! Well, only WPM can unhack it, since the hacker didn't hack WPM's user in myBB forums, only WPM's forum, so if he has a backup, it's ok!

TRanslation:

I do not see money! If you do not give us the money, like Serebii adjusted us to make we this place and its head PokeBeach place will delete.

Zeppa Tinhitee said:
Ich sehe kein Geld! Wenn Sie uns das Geld nicht geben, wie Serebii uns eingestellt hat, zu machen, werden wir diese Stelle und Ihre Haupt PokeBeach Stelle löschen.
I do not see money! If you do not give us the money, like Serebii adjusted us to make we this place and its head PokeBeach place will delete.

money.jpg

TAKE IT AND GET LOST!!!

If they're talking about doing to same thing to Serebii and they complied, I sincerly doubt they are actually serious. Serebii can't raise that much money either. Hear that, Turkey-boy? We can't and won't pay you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back