WE HACCK YUO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just becuase the mods are all banned doesn't mean you can say whatever you want.

You can express that without exposing <10 year olds to swearing.

Testing: BLEHB EBL ELAGEGKNGF

m0nster1nc said:
Just becuase the mods are all banned doesn't mean you can say whatever you want.

You can express that without exposing <10 year olds to swearing.

I am sorry, I did not realize that the censor didn't work. I expected them to come out as *'s, but the censor is off, so I cannot be held responsible, especially when my "edit" doesnt work for some strange reason.

m0nster1nc said:
Well, it must be your computer.

who cares.

This is an April Fools Joke. try better next year WPM
oh yay! its working again now!!

oh well...maybe WPM should have kept the censor on before he made this err...bad joke

cute-mew said:
Lol, nice try WPM.
1st of all, you proved that admins aren't banned, you just changed their text.
2nd of all, we can still post
3th of all, GERMAN? at least use babbelfish to translate into Turkish, not German...
4th of all, the turkeys would link to their forums, like they normally would
5th of all, serebii, like they'd do something like this in public
6th of all, The title, that's just English scrambled around, not crappy English
7th of all, lol, a sailer moon avatar
8th of all, you faked a Turkish hack before
9th of all, it's April fools day, that just can't be coincidence

So, WPM, nice try, but you can't fool me :F

WPM did this???
Anyway, I don't really get your 1st point....

it will.april fools joke.definitley.and person who i can't be bothered to type their name:you have a rubbish sense of humor if you think swearing lots is funny.can you get banned for that?ah well,it is april fools for sure.

charizards friend said:
it will.april fools joke.definitley.and person who i can't be bothered to type their name:you have a rubbish sense of humor if you think swearing lots is funny.can you get banned for that?ah well,it is april fools for sure.

I don't think he can ever get banned because it's WPM who did this....

o_O i mean the other guy.Surely this will be over soon.but its weird what happened on serebii.i still keep my belief that this is an april fools joke.

I agree with what c-m said... but with one change.  I believe it is a joke from the mods/WPM, but I have a reason that it is in German.... HolyStar!!!!!  As the people that visit the chat are aware, HS can speak German.  So, nice one HS/WPM, but I think you have really freaked out quite a few people.  And, if this is real.... then uh.... I guess we are all screwed untill WPM fixes it.... but I still think its a joke.:p

On a side note.... HAPPY 300TH POST TO ME!!!!:p

If it is SPP, which it sounds to be, and if any real damage is done, you can get these people into some serious trouble...

I've been thinking about HS too, but HS would never do something like this without WPM forcing him ;)

Anyhow, the color thing, look at the "banned" mods/admins, they still have their colors/bold/italics. If the hacker would have really banned them, that would not have been the case. So this means WPM just changed the text-layout of the mod/S-mod/admin names, so he can change them back. he made one critical mistake, and that is making the hacker admin, because the "hacker" now also has that banned-stripe, so that proves that it is just a text edit, and not a real ban :)

Mew Holmes, at your service :)

I'm not saying it was just HS, but that its in German, because he knows German. As for why they didn't use a translator to trasnlate it to Turkish.... who knows... just one more mistake on their part. And why a certian mod ban tested a new account... thats just one more reason to say that... it was WPMs doing.

HS knows Deutch, not German, or has he not been telling me the truth...

Anyway, it might be a joke:/ lol

He knows German, German just sounds a bit like dutch (except for the fact that Dutch sounds so evil *shudders*)

cute-mew said:
I've been thinking about HS too, but HS would never do something like this without WPM forcing him ;)

Anyhow, the color thing, look at the "banned" mods/admins, they still have their colors/bold/italics. If the hacker would have really banned them, that would not have been the case. So this means WPM just changed the text-layout of the mod/S-mod/admin names, so he can change them back. he made one critical mistake, and that is making the hacker admin, because the "hacker" now also has that banned-stripe, so that proves that it is just a text edit, and not a real ban :)

Mew Holmes, at your service :)

I respect your smartness... :D
Is anyone's country here already pass 12am??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back