Pokemon weird or amazing moments when playing pokemon

Posted by Light Venusaur - Today 07:33 PM
I was around Lennet's place & BAM...a Shiny Swablu.

Posted by Darkvoid57 - 12-11-2010 03:55 PM

First turn i throw a water ball (sea ball, ocean ball, whatever it is), BOOM captured.

Wow my game never goes Bam or boom, thats awsome lol

^^ lol yep i love exclamations

My friend was trying to catch a ho-oh and desperately failing. on my first try it was shiny and i caught with a pokeball, full health. :D

i was training my starter when i started platimun so i was running around in the grass and i was really used to just attacking and wasnt paying attention and i ran into a shiny bidoof...out of habit i killed it and i have never ran into a shiny again in the grass....

RIP SHINY BIDOOF

Posted by catutie - Yesterday 01:23 PM[b]i was training my starter when i started platimun so i was running around in the grass and i was really used to just attacking and wasnt paying attention and i ran into a shiny bidoof...out of habit i killed it and i have never ran into a shiny again in the grass....

RIP SHINY BIDOOF [/b]

I also have a sad shiny story. Yours reminded me of mine. I was in the Victory Road and was running around to get out. I got into a pokemon battle with a gravaler which was shinny (was hard to tell but I looked on line real quick. 1st move it used was self destruct. I didnt have a master ball at the time. which made me sad, and pissed at the dam gravaler.

In SS,My objective was to catch mewtwo.So while psychic is kicking my grass,Mewtwo had (at least to memory) no Status afflictions and chugged my heavy ball at it and it was caught instantly o3O

The weirdest moment went something like this.

"OK, so go to that guy who teaches you how to catch Pokemon."

"Uh, alright."

"Alright when you're done speaking to him, head to Cinnibar island."

"What? Why?"

"Just do it, use Fly. OK. Now use Surf along the right hand side of the island."

"Uh... fine."

"OK, keep going."

"I still don't ge- OH MY GOD"

"Yeah!"

"WHAT IS THAT"

"Check your items too."

"LOL"

"Check your items too."
I've abused that SOOOOOOOOOO many times that for some reason I have 2 Max Elixir slots with 100+ each in my bag =D

Today I faced off Roark, in the battles after you beat the game on Platinum. Bit strangely enough he had his normal team! I mashed him and received ¥10000 or something. :)

@Mizublue

Ya I know that feeling. What was worse was that my pokemon survived. I was so pissed. lol

I also forgot to mention that I have booster pack prediction. I was at my league, and I said to someone 'I will get Staraptor FB and Bulbasaur in a booster pack'. I got my booster pack, and got Staraptor FB and Bulbasaur,

In fire red, I had been trying to capture moltres, and not being very smart, I hadn't weakened or status'd it at all. I had gone through about 30 ultraballs, and when I ran out, all I had was a pokeball left. It caught it :DDDDD

I was pulling a Nuzlocke on my Diamond, got up to the victory Road, catch a Golbat as my first Pokemon in that area and surprise shiny Graveler is the next Pokemon I see.

I'm like 'Stuff the rules, I'm sure there's an exception for shinys'.

Still had the Master Ball 'cause I didn't catch Dialga, popped the bugger.

Now I have a Shiny Golem in my main PC box, right next to another Golem that won me the Master rank Tough contest.

i was playing pokemon black.
i just transfered over my darkrai and then went to capture the fighting trio.

i went to cobalon first. putted it to sleep and then trowed an ultra ball on it to try.
one shake.
two shakes...
three shakes....
ting!

and i captured it! in one try! i was happy!

same happend with terrakon. but the grass one took a lot of try's.

at least i captured two legendaries with one pokeball used ^^

I started over on my HG game, I was intending on using a chikorita as my starter pokemon but that all changed.
I was about to click chikorita when I realized that the cyndaquil was shiny!
So you can guess your bottom dollar that I took it. So now I have shiny quilava.

I was playing Pokemon Crystal and Raikou appeared for the first time. I was shocked to see it and wasnt ready at all, so I just threw a Fast Ball at it. And I caught it on first try xD

Okay, so I'm on another Nuzlocke run, this time on Emerald, and I find a shiny Machop when I'm grinding on Jagged Pass.

Awesome.

One of my weirdest/amazing moments was when I just got my Giratina from the Arceus event on SS,I went to Saffron City to rematch Sabrina so the Giratina could level up.When she sent out Wobuffet,it DESTROYED every uber I had on my team (Including my poor Arceus D: ),then I only had Giratina,and I thought I would lose.But practically,I used Psychical attacks when it used Mirror Coat,and used Special attacks when it used Counter.Then before defeating Wobuffet,Sabrina HEALED it and I did that all over again.When I finally defeated it,Giratina went up TO LEVEL 20 (No joke).Surely the longest battle I ever had.

Oh,and another moment was figthing Groudon on SS.Just starting,I threw a random Pokeball instead of a Quick Ball accidentally,and I caught the Groudon XD

Back