Pokemon weird or amazing moments when playing pokemon

My shiny story is sad.. it was pokemon silver and I was surfing outside of goldenod.. back then you had to switch boxes when one was full to be able to catch pokemon.. I encounterd a psyduck and was like OMG.. it was blue.. i go to throw a pokeball and catch it and it tells me my box is full and doesnt let me get it.

The most amazing thing and frustrating thing that happened, in my ruby and emerald. I was having trouble catching the legendaries, groudon, kyogre, and raquazza, it took me so long i got mad. Then my brothr tries and catches all three on the second ball he through without making them loose any hp.

Then he goes on his own emerald does the same thing!!

Then on his firered, he caught articuno on his first try.

The most annoying shiny thing that happened to me in Platinum, i found a shiny houndoor, and i get it in the red, then it uses roar. =.= i got so mad.

Well, one day I went to Gamestop and bought a Pokemon Sapphire version, and after digging my Limited Edition Pikachu Gameboy out of my backpack, I flipped the switch and once checking the undeleted profile, I found the OT's (MAT) Swampert, Kyogre, Rayqauza, two Aggrons, and Swellow in his team and upon checking the stats, the Swampert had 999 on all stats!!! :p:p:p After transferring all of his Pokemon to my Heart Gold, it said all of the Pokemon had Pokerus!!! I lucked out!!!

^Wow, thanks for giving me a good laugh...
I REALLY hope you know that those are hacked... that guy probably just used an AR. They are most definitely not truly infected with Pokérus and those 999 stats, bud... I hate to say it, but they're impossible to achieve normally.

On my Soulsilver, I was having major trouble catching Groudon. After maybe 9 tries, my friend takes my game and gives it back to me in 5 seconds with Groudon caught...at only half health. Why? He used a Heavy Ball.

On my Platinum, I was on my 10th try on catching Giratina after a while I let me friend try catching Giratina. He decides to joke around and use a regular Pokeball on it I thought it wouldn't work. Then my friend showed me he caught Giratina and I said HAX!

I was playing Soulsilver and I was trying to catch mewtwo and I failed miserably for liek 3 hours so i decided to give up for the night, I woke up the next day and on my first try it was shiny and I caught it with a pokeball

I was looking really hard for a Tauros in Pokemon Pearl where it has a 1% chance of being encountered. I searched about 2 hours then gave up and started to walk back to heal my weak pokemon (which I wanted to use to weaken a Tauros if I encountered it.) Then on the last piece of grass a Tauros appeared I was worried I killed it. Then my Tyrogue's move was a critical hit so it had virtually 1 hp left. Then I caught it with a normal pokeball. Good times.

I was trying to catch Groudon on SS, but I kept killing it, but I saved right before it. Did it for like 6-7 times (I forget...) amd my brother said he would help me. He ran into a shiny one and caught it with a pokeball. I was like =3.

Juliacoolo said:
In fire red, I had been trying to capture moltres, and not being very smart, I hadn't weakened or status'd it at all. I had gone through about 30 ultraballs, and when I ran out, all I had was a pokeball left. It caught it :DDDDD

Same thing happened to me with LeafGreen and Zapdos, although I did weaken it.

Weirdest moment for me has to be that Poochyena that a friend found on my Emerald (It was a new file, but he wasn't going to save). Anyway, he was on Route 103, right before May, when I kid you not, a PINK Poocheyena pops out. Obviously, he didn't have any Poke Balls, so we don't know what would have happened had he caught the beast. Makes you wonder how glitched up Gen III really was.

Craziest moment was when I was playing Ruby[probably the 30th odd time I'd restarted out of frustration.]and the first pokemon I meet [after getting pokeballs after beating may] is a SHINY WURMPLE! I nervously threw my last pokeball and I caught it! I didn't restart that file, and now I have a level 77 shiny dustox.

I was randomly playing my FireRed and the FIRST pokeball I through, a regular one, caught mewtwo!!! Admittedly I soft-reset the game a lot of times out of frustration but still, the first one, that's pretty impressive in my opinion.

I was playing SoulSIlver and went to catch mewtwo and I thought it would take forever, but i caught it on my first try with a pokeball

I was playing Pokemon Emerald and was in a cave somewhere. I had only Grovyle with me and was just trying to get past the darn cave. Suddenly the screen changed and I was fighting a Zubat and I caught it but the screen kept flashing everytime I sent it out to battle. I couldnt figure out what was wrong with my Zubat and I figured my game was getting glitchy so I sold my game. 3 weeks later and i bought another Pokemon Emerald from the same gamestop i sold mine at and when i turned it on, i realized it was my old game. So i get really mad and try to fix my game and come to find out nothing is wrong with my game, that Zubat was shiny and the flashing was the stars haha.

I tyry to catch all three birds for 3 hours, my uncle walks in and catches them all with down+B in 7 balls. He now catches any legendary I encounter.

back when i played emerald (i still play though) i was trying to atch a groudon and it had 1 hp i threw my last ultra ball and i couldnt catch it, then of course it used rest, all i had left was a pokeball, groudon at full health now awake i threw the pokeball and i caught it.

I was playing Emerald, fighting drake for the first time. I barely had any pokemon left, so I sent out my secret weapon, my Flygon, he annihilated nearly all of his pokemons just with his dragon claw, but he lost to Salamence. I used my other last pokemom Sceptile, and Wallace was easy as hell, but knowing how Flygon would feel about this, I decided to fight Drake again, this time having my Flygon learn Hyper Beam, the same thing happened again, until he fought Salamence. Both exchanged dragon claws, but my Flygon was close to dying, knowing what could have happened next, I unleashed hyper beam, it went critical, and Salamence fainted. I had a feeling if pokemon was real both dragons would be shouting "THIS IS SPARTA". Since that day I knew that Flygon got his revenge.

@Chariblaze- This story is not true, lol. Shiny Poocheyena is gold, not pink. D: ANYWAY.
So I was playing Ruby as a wee little kid, and of COURSE, I thought you could save right in front of Groudon. Turns out, you can't. T_T
So eventually, my Swampert had brought it down to red health, but all of my Ultra Balls were gone. I had 2 balls left: a Great Ball, and a Dive Ball. Of course, I threw my Great Ball first. 1... 2... 3... clicks, then BOOM. It ESCAPED. I was practically crying when I threw my last ball, the Dive Ball. 1... 2... 3... OMG 4!!!
I was still crying, this time, out of joy. It was one of the happiest Pokemon moments of my life. :3

Back