• Hate it!

Votes: 14 8.9%

• Total voters

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Welcome to the new PokeBeach forums! I've been working on this new layout for the past two years (termed "Phase Moltres"), which just goes to show how limited my time was. But I was finally able to complete it this summer! My goal was to make the forums look cleaner, simpler, and more alive / bright, so I hope you will agree that I've accomplished that.

From now on when you first visit the forums for the first time each day, you will be redirected to this page (called the "portal" page). The portal will be used for all forum news - a one-stop shop where you can find out everything going on with PokeBeach Forums. All announcements, policy changes, and overall forum activities will be announced on this page from now on, so be sure to read it. You can also access it from the "Forum News" link to the right of Horsea.

We will make more announcements throughout the next month regarding upcoming changes to the forums. The new rules page will be released, as will new policies regarding bans. But there will be fun things announced as well once we get the procedural stuff out of the way, so look forward to it!

For now, feel free to comment on the new layout and report any errors you encounter (if any). Click this news story's title to go to its discussion thread.

WOW WOW WOW. I love it WPM. Thank you so much. This was such a nice surprise when I was just randomly refreshing the page.

Can I ask that the option be given to either not view the portal or the new theme that's been introduced?
I mean, they're nice and all, but...my eyes are bleeding. I'd like to have the old theme back for myself. At the very least give us more than one theme to choose from.

not bad - im kinda biased against Misty but it is pretty clean so thats all that really matters

The theme is great, though it's going to take some time to getting used too. I'm a little confused at first, but I'm sure it'll be better tomorrow and in the next few weeks.

Was watching a youtube vid, came back to the forums, refreshed the page, and it turned into this! Not saying I don't like it though :)

Wow, I almost feel bad for all the crap we put you and the mods through trying to figure out what Phase Moltres was, when all along you were creating a new theme. :/
Anyways, looks great, WPM. Great effort on everyone's part. And to celebrate this announcement, I'll be doing this from now on, lol:

~SL

It's definitely very organised and cleaned up, but it's an abrupt change. I agree with DNA on being able to change it between old and new. Great job regardless, though!

Two long years huh?
Well, I still think it's too early to relly say anything about it but by first impressions this looks fantastic. The portal is an interesting way of doing things.
I'll have a real opinion on it later.

EDIT: User CP is vastly upgraded and that's the best thing about it.

This is awesome! I'm so glad the wait and pointless threads are over and we get this great new layout! I knew this was the great Phase Moltres we had been waiting so long for :)

Back