Finished Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over: New Chronicle Coming: WW10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: RPG: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Room For 5 More: Please Sign Up via PM

I was the Pink Geek and screwed up big time. I lead them all on a wild goose chase sound, then bluffed out, then messed up again.

Yeperooney. Yes. Oui.

Whatever. Yeah, he was. It was hilarious because Zero revealed I was the PG and people still believed I was not the PG.

Thank you very much for kicking me out. Maybe I messed up last game, but I broke no official rule. I'm delighted that you've taken advantage of a minor slip up to let out your grudge.

I am making one post on this matter, and that's it. If you want to reply, take it to PM, but I don't want it to elevate.

I don't think that Chiraami should have been banned but w/e, run your game as you would like.

That's all I have to say.

RE: RPG: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Room For 3 More: Please Sign Up via PM

Space for only three more.

We only need 35 now instead of 36.

1. Because I hated one of the roles

2. We can start sooner

Roles will go out as soon as we have 35 or at 6 PDT tonight, when I will close signups.

RE: RPG: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: ONLY ONE MORE SPOT!: Please Sign Up via PM

Seeing I'm on the 'banned' list, when do I become unbanned?

Whenever Zero says you are.

Only one more person needed to begin the game, all the roles are ready to be sent as soon as we get the last sign up, so we can begin soon. And to those people who haven't joined yet, now is the time to join.

Welp, it's been 72 hours since it was approved, the game is going to start with 34.

Sending out roles now.

EDIT: Roles are out.

RE: RPG: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Roles Being Sent Out Now: You can still be a replacement

Most didn't know how they got there. All but a few were confused, those who were not just smiled, they had obtained the townspeople that they wanted. A few emerged as leaders, a magician, a psychic, a man dressed in all white, a pink mobsman, and anti violence man, the ones who had been there longer told stories of wolves who lived among them, killing at night. The leaders came up with a plan for everyone to speak everyday and kill one of there own who was the most suspicious, in hopes of killing a werewolf. The mobsman didn't seem to care though for anyone though, he stood there agreeing to everything, like he was planning something.

Thus Beginning Werewolf IX: Dimension X!
Day One will end 3-24-11 or when an agreement is reached on who to lynch
18 votes are needed to lynch.

RE: RPG: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Day 1 Ends 3-24-11: You can still be a replacement

We need to kill the Werewolves to win, right?

RE: RPG: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Day 1 Ends 3-24-11: You can still be a replacement

Yes like in the rules and all the other games.

I have a theory on who the werewolves might be; the people they represent, that is. When Guy changed his sig to reflect Werewolf, his avy became Muse. I have a hunch there are 3 Werewolves, the three portrayed in his avy, the members of the band Muse. To top it off, the storyline of Werewolf IX is an alternate universe with many stars of the 20th Century.

Let's see, if my hunch is correct, we have about a 11/12 chance of hitting a townie today. So our death toll will be a pain. :(

yeah on the first day you can't really make that many assumptions with all the people still left and likes you said we have an 11/12 of a chance to hit a townie,so I think I'm just going to wait till we get some more evidence.

Oh boy, HypnoticLuxray, you don't miss a thing. That is a great theory, and most likely the best we'll ever get for today. Do you know anything else about this band? Maybe some more of their characteristics may help us discern which one of us is a Wolf.

Muse
There are actually 6 members of Muse. 3 active and 3 live show members.

Unfortunately, the same thing always seems to happen on the first day: Someone slips up, someone else points it out, then everyone bandwagons to kill them. But that's the nature of the game I suppose.

-sillykyle!

Lol, that's the most dumb theory I've ever heard. Have you ever considered that maybe Guy just likes Muse's music and decided to change his avatar to reflect that? You guys are so amusing. ;D

And also, guys, 20th century=1900s.
Muse wasn't really that famous until the 2000s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back