Finished Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over: New Chronicle Coming: WW10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, Lenny. Now that I'm back I have a question: why did the wolves decide to kill me?
Did I slip up and not notice? Was it revenge for killing Lenny? Was it just for the hell of it?

Shadow Arceus said:
Nice, Lenny. Now that I'm back I have a question: why did the wolves decide to kill me?
Did I slip up and not notice? Was it revenge for killing Lenny? Was it just for the heck of it?

We killed you because you looked like a promising guess for PG. You were also an active figure in the game and you were one of the leaders of the townies. I don't know why we picked you, you just really looked like an important kill. And we got lucky :)

Wow, Lenny. Just wow. This may be the most I have ever looked forward to playing a Werewolf game. That plotline is amazing and the name... ugh... to die for!

If it it's not too much to ask, can you tell me when approximately the game goes online?

Lenny told me that he would try for some time just after Nationals. It would also be a smaller game from twenty-five to thirty people. When I first read what Lenny had showed me for his theme, I was astonished, it was amazing, not just for this game, but for the future. I've read a little more than you guys have, and believe me, it only gets better.

Shadow Arceus said:
Did I slip up and not notice? Was it revenge for killing Lenny? Was it just for the heck of it?
Yeah, sorry about that SA. You're a smart guy and you seemed like a leader, as Pokenerd said. It was sheer luck that we got the Geek :D. *High Fives Pokenerd*

If it's after Nats, have the signups start between Monday and Wednesday to give everyone enough time to get back home, and then probably leave them open for another 2 weeks after that.
That's probably a good time to do that, though. If signups start right around Nats, about 25% of the forum will be gone.

Yeah, near the end there I got worried the game would die of inactivity and decided to step up my activity a notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back