Finished Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over: New Chronicle Coming: WW10

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf IX: Dimension X: Wolves Win: Chronicle of the Pink Geek is over.

dragonexpert said:
If you wouldn't have targeted me, the town would've got a lot further. Shortly after I was killed by you, I figured out the other three wolves.

I was too late in catching my mistake. Shortly after PMing I saw that you were going to die like in a couple days anyway. Lapse of judgment on my part. I kicked myself after knowing I should have gone after Lenny.

dmaster out.

dmaster, how did you know who so many of the wolfs were?

-sillykyle!

He secretly read the PMs that Guy sent out that signified our roles ;D

It was easy if you actually paid attention to the posts, silly Townies.

Plus, they were visually wanting to kill me during the day. HOW COULD I POSSIBLY IGNORE THAT?

"Here, just kill me now plz ty."

dmaster out.

Man, that was pathetic on my part.

I honestly think I should have been more active to get out my thoughts. I completely apologize to ESP, that was my worst move. But I was right in the end! I knew they were wolves! It's just a little annoying to know when you are dead you can't scream the answer in anyone's faces. No hard feelings ESP.

It's my first time playing Werewolf, but I'm not stupid. ESP played Darkrai, but Darkrai actually played him. I feel bad that I went against another townie, which was my fault. I just wanted ESP out after Azelf Master's death, because I honestly thought AM was a wolf. Thank you everyone so much for letting me play, but here's one thing: Be active. The game would have been so much more fun if everyone was contributing. I didn't contribute as much which probably led to suspicion against me, but that's not my fault, I think. I'll definitely play again, and be smarter about my choices, and kick the wolves' butts. :p Congrats anyway all wolves.

shampoo-thief said:
I'd just like to say that I laughed when I died.
I was Osama xD

XD Guy actually told me in the Ban Game he killed you because he felt like it. :p

Woohoo, go current events!

shampoo-thief said:
I'd just like to say that I laughed when I died.
I was Osama xD

That was very lol, bad timing XD.

I also figured that Darkrai was a wolf. Too bad my pattern was completely wrong. Well yoshi, you made so that we lost. Oh well, it was fun.

^I'm confused. Do you mean I was the cause of us losing? I don't understand.

@Guy, will Werewolf start up when you find a new host? Or will you be hosting again? Sorry, I'm new and don't know much about new Werewolf games.

I hate how you were right when I thought I knew it was impossible.

I'll have too much to do, so there's no way I'm hosting it. I'll have enough time to participate in it, but not run it.

@Rock: I actually remembered Guy saying that there was one Mason left, and that's how it struck me that Darkrai was a Mason. Keep in mind this was before you revealed Darkrai was a Mason. Then when I voted for Darkrai, I guess I didn't make myself clear enough that there was one Mason left, and it wasn't pokenerd.

If you told me that maybe I could've put the pieces together... Too bad I probably would've thought it was a mistake. I'm just to stubborn :p

Yoshidude10 said:
@Guy, will Werewolf start up when you find a new host? Or will you be hosting again? Sorry, I'm new and don't know much about new Werewolf games.

From what I understand, Guy is choosing between Lenny or DNA to host next. Correct me if I'm wrong.

A third has entered my little contest. After I choose, they will be talking to Zero to further the idea of their games into actual games.

We won!? :O. That was amazing :D. Pokenerd, you and I were definitely the dynamic duo. Good job brother. I want to apologize to Rock Wrecker. I really lied to you a lot and for that I am sorry. That is not who I am in reality. Yoshi, you scared me towards the end for sure. Here was my role...

33. Franklin D. Roosevelt [Darkrai’s Nightmare]
You are Franklin D. Roosevelt, the only president to serve more than two terms. You led America through the Great Depression and World War II, only to die in sight of the finish line. Your New Deal policies were your trademark to help America, though they were only temporary, World War II, brought us out of the depression. While you were president, you were in involved in one of Albert Einstein’s projects, the experiment went wrong and you were transformed into a werewolf and transported to Dimension X.

Ability: Werewolf
Each night you may talk to other wolves (They will be sent to you in a separate PM) via AIM, PM, IRC, IM, or any other mean of communication, to decide who you wish to kill. In the end the Alpha Werewolf will PM me on who you wish to kill, I will not accept it from anyone else.

Ability: World War II Leaders
Each night you may speak with your fellow World War II leaders. (The names of these people will be sent to you in a separate PM) Do not tell you fellow Werewolves about this role, or your fellow World War II leaders that you are a Werewolf.

Win Condition: Wolves Win

That was a fun game for sure. I guess I made up for the last one...
Pokenerd, sorry about my inactivity towards the end, I had a week long school trip and I left my iTouch at home. Well, good job fellow wolfies!!

^No, EHNH was the Alpha Werewolf(and he's perma-banned now), but I'd also like to know the role of pokenerd(besides being a Wolf).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back