Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. 17 votes to lynch

Perhaps PokeKid Brandon, Musical, and sonicyellow have similar roles to WailmerMan, as they share the charred hands with his corpse.

And who punched pokemon99?._.

sonicyellow: I would PM z-man with that question, seeing as you're asking if you can still post.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. 17 votes to lynch

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC!!!
The moderators do NOT care about this game. WHEN I SAY "PM the mods" THAT MEANS PM ME AND BRAWLER. I did not know you all could be that stupid. I've gotten that question at least 10 times now. You all get a low score for this game.

42 chocolate said:
Perhaps PokeKid Brandon, Musical, and sonicyellow have similar roles to WailmerMan, as they share the charred hands with his corpse.

And who punched pokemon99?._.

sonicyellow: I would PM z-man with that question, seeing as you're asking if you can still post.
I'm similar in the fact that we have the same win condition. Other than that or roles arn't really that similar.

lol I knew you meant yourself/Brawler, I PM'd you lol

haha z-man, editing your posts, you might as well be modkilled

Anyways, wonder what the relevance of the large collar on PokeChamp's shirt is? ;O

OK guys, let's look at the post and see what we can find suspicious about it.
z-man said:
Before anything, I have a story:
<blurred>, self-proclaimed Pokemon TCG Wiz, was busy building a Water-type deck he would be using for an upcoming tournament. While shuffling his deck to see what the starting hands would look like, he dropped a few cards under the table he was sitting at. As he was picking up the cards, a discarded staple caught his finger. He jumped up, forgetting he was under the table, and slammed his head on the bottom of it.

Now with a headache and staple in his finger, he stumbled to the kitchen, hoping to remove the staple and clean the wound. Removing the staple was the easy part. Though when he reached for the Cleaning Alcohol, he grabbed the Vinegar by mistake. Of course, by putting Vinegar on his wound, he was put in even more pain. So much pain, that he slipped on some spilled water, toppling to the floor and knocking the trash bin over. In that trash bin were small shards of glass, which promptly pierced his skin.

As he got back up, he decided the bathroom would be a better, and safer place to clean up. He limped into the hallway, past a closet, and into the bathroom. He started to run a bath to relax in after he was done, hoping it would calm his nerve, which he thought was causing the accidents. While the bath ran, he sat a towel on the floor, just in case water were to over run.

He began picking the glass out of his shoulder and arm, and discarding them into the toilet. Upon completion of that painful task, he flushed the shards, and promptly grabbed what he thought to be the correct bottle of Cleaning Alcohol. The stings that arrived from the application of the 'alcohol' were enough to make him dizzy. He took a step towards the edge of the bathtub so he could sit down. Taking that step, he caught his feet on a loose, and very thick piece of string that was from the towel he had put down earlier. Trying to get it off, he tangled it even more and tripped.
So far, okay. Just a death story.
z-man said:
Next, I got big news! Guy89 got swarmed by a crowd of people. He pulled out a magic long sword. He got pushed right onto the sword and thus got killed. He was:While all this chaos was going around, certain people noticed that their hands were becoming charred. Certain people including PokeKid Brandon, Musical, Sonic yellow, and the corpse of WailmerMan (as it only began Livor Mortis). PokeKid Brandon was very lively. He was running all over town telling everyone he could about Guy89’s death.
Let's see... WailmerMan was an old Japenese man that had to refer to himself in third person and having a person's vote count as two. Could the role be similar saying they were all charred together? Besides that, how can Pokekid still be lively after this? Weird...
z-man said:
Pokemon99 was seen with a black eye and a swollen cheek, most likely from having gotten punched.
Might have been from a werewolf...
z-man said:
Pokechamp is wearing a shirt with a big collar today. There is pink blood being shown through it.
Look above.
z-man said:
Finally, Sonicyellow is in the FUN HOUSE. Supposed videos of Sonicyellow’s trip to the fun house were shown on the Pink Geek’s, now famous, blimp. The torture was HORRIBLE. Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9aj4PTEl6Q&feature=related. What possible horrors could Sonic yellow be going through?!?!
One can only imagine what the Fun House does. I would guess it's the pink geek's death chamber, personally.
z-man said:
So… yeah… it was an overall good night.
Finally, Square glasses have been found. The first one to PM me claiming them gets them.
SQUARE GLASSES HAVE BEEN TAKEN
I guess that means that someone bad was killed. Wonder what these square glasses do? Hope a Werewolf did not take them...[/color]

Joeypals, that first part isn't a death story. If you notice, the person, whoever they were, did not die.

Hmm... true. But besides that, I think everything else is properly labeled. Now, I suggest we start with this analysis, despite day 2 still being a shot in the dark, at least it seems that way.

It's not really a shot in the dark. We just haven't looked hard enough at the clues. After all, it's only day 2, and five people have already been killed, none of them wolves.

True, but there are only three dead, not five. Need to look at the analysis I did deeper in order to come up with a good accusation.

UHHH only 2 people have been killed ( Wailmerman and Guy89) Sonic is only being tortured by PG (Meaning he may still be alive)

Oh, lol, I looked at the list wrong. Two of the five were replaced, not killed. Sorry...

oyeah, I don't believe sy is alive, as:

z-man said:
Sonic, you are in the Fun House. You might as well be dead.
However, this is z-man we're talking about, so who knows?

He said the Fun House is like dying, so three. Anyway, I would say Pokekid Brandon is our biggest lead right now. No one that is charred can just prance around freely. However, this is just circumstantial evidence. We need more to back that up.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Night 1 Start. Night ends 2-26

z-man said:
<blurred>, self-proclaimed Pokemon TCG Wiz, was busy building a Water-type deck he would be using for an upcoming tournament.(Does that sound like a death story to y'all? Also why the blurred name?) While shuffling his deck to see what the starting hands would look like, he dropped a few cards under the table he was sitting at. As he was picking up the cards, a discarded staple caught his finger. He jumped up, forgetting he was under the table, and slammed his head on the bottom of it.

Now with a headache and staple in his finger, he stumbled to the kitchen, hoping to remove the staple and clean the wound. Removing the staple was the easy part. Though when he reached for the Cleaning Alcohol, he grabbed the Vinegar by mistake. Of course, by putting Vinegar on his wound, he was put in even more pain. So much pain, that he slipped on some spilled water, toppling to the floor and knocking the trash bin over. In that trash bin were small shards of glass, which promptly pierced his skin.

As he got back up, he decided the bathroom would be a better, and safer place to clean up. He limped into the hallway, past a closet, and into the bathroom. He started to run a bath to relax in after he was done, hoping it would calm his nerve, which he thought was causing the accidents. While the bath ran, he sat a towel on the floor, just in case water were to over run.

He began picking the glass out of his shoulder and arm, and discarding them into the toilet. Upon completion of that painful task, he flushed the shards, and promptly grabbed what he thought to be the correct bottle of Cleaning Alcohol. The stings that arrived from the application of the 'alcohol' were enough to make him dizzy. He took a step towards the edge of the bathtub so he could sit down. Taking that step, he caught his feet on a loose, and very thick piece of string that was from the towel he had put down earlier. Trying to get it off, he tangled it even more and tripped. (Sounds like this guy is extremely clumsy or just has bad luck[ Z-Man plz stop watching The Final Destination :eek:)Next, I got big news! Guy89 got swarmed by a crowd of people. He pulled out a magic long sword. He got pushed right onto the sword and thus got killed. He was:While all this chaos was going around, certain people noticed that their hands were becoming charred. Certain people including PokeKid Brandon, Musical, Sonic yellow, and the corpse of WailmerMan (as it only began Livor Mortis). PokeKid Brandon was very lively. He was running all over town telling everyone he could about Guy89’s death.

Pokemon99 was seen with a black eye and a swollen cheek, most likely from having gotten punched. This guy sounds like he's had a bad day.... ooooor he could be the guy from the first section

Pokechamp is wearing a shirt with a big collar today. There is pink blood being shown through it.

Finally, Sonicyellow is in the FUN HOUSE. Supposed videos of Sonicyellow’s trip to the fun house were shown on the Pink Geek’s, now famous, blimp. The torture was HORRIBLE. Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9aj4PTEl6Q&feature=related. What possible horrors could Sonic yellow be going through?!?! How is that a "fun house?" no one and I repeat NO ONE can stand Dueling Accordians especially with Steve Urkel in it

Finally, Square glasses have been found. The first one to PM me claiming them gets them.

I wonder if the Pink Geek is trying to torture Sonicyellow in hopes of eventually brainwashing Sonicyellow to join The Pink Geek's cause.
Could the blood on Pokechamp's shirt came from fighting The Pink Geek?

z-man said:
<blurred>, self-proclaimed Pokemon TCG Wiz, was busy building a Water-type deck he would be using for an upcoming tournament. While shuffling his deck to see what the starting hands would look like, he dropped a few cards under the table he was sitting at. As he was picking up the cards, a discarded staple caught his finger. He jumped up, forgetting he was under the table, and slammed his head on the bottom of it.

He began picking the glass out of his shoulder and arm, and discarding them into the toilet. Upon completion of that painful task, he flushed the shards, and promptly grabbed what he thought to be the correct bottle of Cleaning Alcohol. The stings that arrived from the application of the 'alcohol' were enough to make him dizzy. He took a step towards the edge of the bathtub so he could sit down. Taking that step, he caught his feet on a loose, and very thick piece of string that was from the towel he had put down earlier. Trying to get it off, he tangled it even more and tripped.
Next, I got big news! Guy89 got swarmed by a crowd of people. He pulled out a magic long sword. He got pushed right onto the sword and thus got killed. He was:While all this chaos was going around, certain people noticed that their hands were becoming charred. Certain people including PokeKid Brandon, Musical, Sonic yellow, and the corpse of WailmerMan (as it only began Livor Mortis). PokeKid Brandon was very lively. He was running all over town telling everyone he could about Guy89’s death.

Pokemon99 was seen with a black eye and a swollen cheek, most likely from having gotten punched.

Finally, Sonicyellow is in the FUN HOUSE. Supposed videos of Sonicyellow’s trip to the fun house were shown on the Pink Geek’s, now famous, blimp. The torture was HORRIBLE. Here’s the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9aj4PTEl6Q&feature=related. What possible horrors could Sonic yellow be going through?!?!

Could they have gotten into a fight with each other?

I think that it is a possibility... Could one be the "Pink Geek?"

Guys, what if pink blood is not blood on the shirt, but blood that runs through veins in a metaphorical sense. Being of PINK BLOOD would mean in relation with or being the only other person who we know would be of a pink bloodline: The PINK GEEK. It also said he was wearing a shirt with a BIG COLLAR, which is a term generally used when describing a geeks look.

Through this explanation, I beleive that Pokechamp is the Pink Geek.

VOTE: PokeChamp

That is a very big possibility. It is true that geeks look like that and this one has a pink bloodline. I cannot validate in any other way.
VOTE: PokeChamp

Guys wait, do you honestly think that Z-Man would give such a big clue to who the pink geek is in the night 1 update? It's probably a role that makes other people look suspicious. I say we give it one more night and see if this big collar thing comes up again and on who.

I think I agree with pkb. No way this game would be that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back