Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

PokeChamp said:
Anyway, Electimortar is apparently still in this. She DOES NOT have a revenge role, so he's told the truth up until this point. It would seem that Electimortar cannot be lynched and that whenever he is the target of the lynch, someone else dies, perhaps a target of his own. This theory is further supported by one of z-man's posts (not going to look for it I'm too lazy) where he said, "I will announce immunity..." and I can't remember the rest but basically I think he was preparing.

Ahem, I'm a guy.

And I can tell you that the wolf that died wasn't random ;].

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day Start. Ends 4/1 15 Votes to Lynch

○ ♦☼ ♫☼¶ ¶◘○♫♂ ‼☼.

1-espeon.jpg

A = ☺
B = ☻
C = ♥
D = ♦
E = ♣
F = ♠
G = •
H = ◘
I = ○
J = ◙
K = ♂
L = ♀
M = ♪
N = ♫
O = ☼
P = ►
Q = ◄
R = ↕
S = ‼
T = ¶
U = §
V = ▬
W = ↨
X = ↑
Y = ↓
Z = →

♪↓ ☼♀♦ ‼☼♀♣ •☼♀♦‼ ♪☺♫↓ ♥♀§♣‼

○ ♂♫☼↨ ↨◘☺¶ ◘☺►►♣♫♣♦ ☼♫ ♫○•◘¶ ☼♫♣

Espeon, stop posting like that, all of the boxes look the same.

○♠ ↓☼§ ♥☺♫♫☼¶ ‼♣♣, ‼☼♪♣☻☼♦↓ ♪§‼¶ ¶↕☺♫‼♀☺¶♣.

Finally we've gotten somewhere with the pink blood. Apparently someone wants me as well as oyeah1998 dead. How I can even be poisoned is a mystery to me, and it makes me wonder if I'm actually much more mortal than I originally thought.

If the doctor could spare me with some medicine, I would appreciate it. I have an incredibly important role that I have already revealed to the public and hinted at other bits of my role, so it would be in the town's best interest for you to give some to me. I realize you may be a little short on medicine, so please consider carefully before you give it to someone.

As for Mew Jadester, I am not entirely sure whether he is a Wolf or not. oyeah1998 received a letter from sonicyellow, apparently, accusing Jadester of being a wolf. sonicyellow is a townie, but his role specifically deals with misfortune. Whether the misfortune that might possible befall Mew Jadester due to our votes will be shared by the town as well as Jadester, I do not know yet. In any case, an accusation has been made, so I think it would be an incredibly good idea to keep an eye on him.

Vote: Undecided

P.S:
I have already deciphered the first half of Espeon's code. It says,
"I do not think so."

I will decipher the rest later. For now, I must leave.

○ ♂♫☼↨ ☺♀♀ ¶◘♣ ☼♥♥§☺♫♥♣‼ ☼♠ ♫○•◘¶ ¶↨☼

‼☼♪♣☻☼♦↓ ◘☺‼ ♣♀○♪○♫☺¶♣♦ ♪↓ ↕☼♀♣

○♠ ‼☼♪♣☻☼♦↓ ↕♣‼¶☼↕♣♦ ○¶, ○¶ ↨☼§♀♦ ☻♣♫☺♠○¶ ¶◘♣ ¶☼↨♫ •↕♣☺¶♀↓

Translating for Ice Espeon:

First post:

"I do not think so"

"My old sole golds mony cluds"

"I knor what happened on night one"

Second post:

"I know all the occuances of night two

"Soneaody has flininated my role"

"If someaody restored it, it would benafit the town greatly"

With a combination of his own errors perhaps and my use of notepad, some of the message is hard to read. However, the gist of it seems to imply someone messed with Ice Espeon's role, and if we restore his role, the town will benefit greatly.

It also seems that he knows everything that went down night 1 and 2. If this is true, there is no doubt that he could benefit the town greatly.

Ice Espeon;s forst post said
"I do not think so."
"my old sole holds many clues"
"I know what happed on night one"

I am decodeing the rest.

PokeChamp said:
Finally we've gotten somewhere with the pink blood. Apparently someone wants me as well as oyeah1998 dead. How I can even be poisoned is a mystery to me, and it makes me wonder if I'm actually much more mortal than I originally thought.

If the doctor could spare me with some medicine, I would appreciate it. I have an incredibly important role that I have already revealed to the public and hinted at other bits of my role, so it would be in the town's best interest for you to give some to me. I realize you may be a little short on medicine, so please consider carefully before you give it to someone.

As for Mew Jadester, I am not entirely sure whether he is a Wolf or not. oyeah1998 received a letter from sonicyellow, apparently, accusing Jadester of being a wolf. sonicyellow is a townie, but his role specifically deals with misfortune. Whether the misfortune that might possible befall Mew Jadester due to our votes will be shared by the town as well as Jadester, I do not know yet. In any case, an accusation has been made, so I think it would be an incredibly good idea to keep an eye on him.

Vote: Undecided

P.S:
I have already deciphered the first half of Espeon's code. It says,
"I do not think so."

I will decipher the rest later. For now, I must leave.

Medium_phoenix_wright_objection_.gif

If Pokechamp is a wolf, then we wasted a perfectly usable antidote. Now you may not believe me but I have no other choice but to hint at my Identity
First up: I am the same guy who sued TPCI because of a certain Kadabra card was formed by my likeness and therefore was banned from appearing from future pokemon cards.
And Second: my ability is in my User Title; think about "what does someone with that ability can do with society"
That's about the best I can give y'all, so please PLEASE
RECONSIDER. Thank you, and please help :p
PS: plz don't mention any of the aforementioned answers in any post plzkthxbai

oyeah1988 said:
Medium_phoenix_wright_objection_.gif

If Pokechamp is a wolf, then we wasted a perfectly usable antidote. Now you may not believe me but I have no other choice but to hint at my Identity
First up: I am the same guy who sued TPCI because of a certain Kadabra card was formed by my likeness and therefore was banned from appearing from future pokemon cards.
And Second: my ability is in my User Title; think about "what does someone with that ability can do with society"
That's about the best I can give y'all, so please PLEASE
RECONSIDER. Thank you, and please help :p
PS: please don't mention any of the aforementioned answers in any post plzkthxbai

I won't say anything, but I am reasonably sure that most people are going to be able to decipher your identity.

Anyway, currently there is no evidence to suggest that I am a Werewolf. sonicyellow was poisoned too, and he was a townie. This ability clearly was the work of the Pink Geek (if it wasn't then we have an imposter on our hands).

We have both revealed our identities to the public, so I have the same chance of being a Werewolf as you do.

Unlike you, I actually gave away my identity when it was guessed. Like you though, I have hinted at my role's contents.

To the town:
It appears mystery that hurts elephants klearly everyone yelps.

►♥, ↓☼§ ◘☺▬♣ ♪☺♦♣ ♣↕↕☼↕‼

‼☼♪♣☼♫♣ ☻♀☼♥♂♣♦ ♪↓ ↕☼♀♣ ♫○•◘¶ ☼♫♣

*gasp* you are the key. Are you the PokeKey, oh wise Champion?

On a more realistic note, Perhaps you are the 1.17.23.12 19.12.17.14 10.8.8.14. ??

☺♀‼☼, ○ ☺♪

1-espeon.jpg

-

♦○‼♥☼▬♣↕↓

Ice Espeon said:
►♥, ↓☼§ ◘☺▬♣ ♪☺♦♣ ♣↕↕☼↕‼

‼☼♪♣☼♫♣ ☻♀☼♥♂♣♦ ♪↓ ↕☼♀♣ ♫○•◘¶ ☼♫♣

"PC, you have made errors"

"Someone blocked my role night 1"

CommonCandy said:
On a more realistic note, Perhaps you are the 1.17.23.12 19.12.17.14 10.8.8.14. ??

If we use the numbers for their places in the alphabet, we get:

aqwlslqnjhhn

I have no clue what this one means. ._.

The last post says "Also, I am discovery"

Apparently someone role-blocked Ice Espeon night 1 and he wants his role back because he claims it can help the town.

Although, why doesn't he have it back now? Is the role-blocker in this game PERMANENT? Or is this just a facade (which I am somewhat inclined to believe with the code).

PokeChamp said:
"PC, you have made errors"

"Someone blocked my role night 1"

CommonCandy said:

If we use the numbers for their places in the alphabet, we get:

aqwlslqnjhhn

I have no clue what this one means. ._.

Funny thing is that the code is even harder because I made a typo... the first one should be 4.... or 3....

Close tho

- Untie bot's woe, use epslion.

is the key

PokeChamp? Do you happen to know if you were preisted last night?

CommonCandy said:
*gasp* you are the key. Are you the PokeKey, oh wise Champion?

and
[qoute=CommonCandy]
Funny thing is that the code is even harder because I made a typo... the first one should be 4.... or 3....

Close tho

- Untie bot's woe, use epslion.

is the key
[/quote]

the epslion thing was fust there to trow you off get ride of that and wat do you get?

P.S. PokeChamp was halfway right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back