Finished Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End. Game over... everyone loses... continued in WWVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. 17 votes to lynch

Sorry for never posting. By the time I remembered, it was night time. I am in agreement that we hold off on voting PokeChamp out because it could be like PKB said. What if the Pink Blood is from sustaining an injury somehow and it was never revealed how? I say we try and interrogate Pokemon99. Perhaps he has some information about his attacker.

RE: Werewolf VII: The Beginning of the End Day 2 Start. Day ends 3-3. 17 votes to lynch

I would also not like to vote for PokeChamp, as it seems like the information needs to be analyzed more. A shirt with a big collar does seem a little geeky, and the pink blood is suspicious, but that's because we're all on the lookout for a pink geek. This is probably just a clue aboout his role, and right now, I think we should think about who else wears big collars, because this could explain their role.

I also have a theory about WailmerMan's killer. WailmerMan was killed by a guy with too much makeup. Now, instead of this being a bizzare, disturbing quirk, it could be job related! Since he was laughing, mimes can be ignored as a possibility. However, clowns, on the other hand, make a lot more sense. Especially since SonicYellow was taken away to the funhouse, which definetly sounds like the kind of place a psychotic, murderous clown would be employed. I'm therefore wondering if, instead of being a geek, that Pink Geek is more of a clown.

Now, on to my second theory about things. Guy89 was a white mage. However, where there is white magic, there is also black magic. I think that there is also a black mage. It would certainly explain that first part, involving <blurred> having the most massive, drawn out streak of bad luck on the history of this planet. This person, though alive, could have had a curse placed upon him by the black mage. This could become problematic for the rest of us.

Now, the only thing that I'm confused about is the fact that I, along with several other people, have charred hands. This does not sound suspicious, so much as ominous. Charred hand seems like an indication of fire. Does that mean that there was a fire the previous night, that somehow randomly involved Pokekid Brandon, a guest of the fun house, a dead man, and me? Also, why was PokeKid Brandon running around town and telling "everyone he could" about Guy89's death? Was he there when it happened?

Questions, questions, and more questions...

Yes. We need more information before we come to any conclusions.

Sorry for being off for so long. I agree with pk b also, we should wait before we have more facts before we lynch some one.

on another note, "put down that remote"

@musical: wailmerman was modkilled I thought...

He was, Mapleboy86, but in the description z-man posted something about a laughing man wearing too much make up walking away.

Guys, if I was the pink geek, there is no way z-man would reveal it to the public. Not this early, not ever. The pink geek's identity will only be revealed when he dies. Until then, you're going to have to look for him/her more thoroughly. While it is true that pink blood is seen on me, as well as a geek-ish collar, there are many more explanations than just labeling me as a villain I am not.

@ Shade Daroach:
For someone who wanted a townie role so badly, I truly think you may have, once again, received the short end of the stick. You have played in at least three Werewolf games so far, and to cast a vote for me when, in reality, there is so little evidence against me at the moment other than the clothes I am wearing, that I find it almost impossible to think that you are trying to accomplish something in the town's name. You pulled the trigger before I could even explain myself; clearly, you're going to be playing the "shoot first, ask later"-type of player in this game, also known by the more common name of the "avenger". I am not at all sure how much your play-style benefits the town, and, in fact, I would bet that you are our enemy, not our friend. Though your search for the pink geek seems to be your main priority, I think that, even if you are a townie, you have some underlying motive that you are either not willing or incapable of voicing. Whether this unspoken motive is for good or for ill, we shall all see.

@ Joeypals!!:
For your own sake, Joey, stop voting so generically. Actually use your mind instead of just "going with the flow". I suspect that Shade might be a wolf (or some other villainous entity), and if something were to happen to him and his true mask revealed for all to see, it may not exactly be in your best interest to share his same vote. Bandwagoners can only find one fate, and that is to die. The sad part is that a lot of bandwagoners are actually members of the town, and it benefits no one to have you lynched if you indeed are part of the town. So, for your own sake, think before voting in the future.

As for what happened to me, I think Electimortar and rage780 are right on the money. Although I haven't actually done anything in the night to trigger such a response from the Pink Geek, I may have actually fought with the Pink Geek. That would certainly explain the blood. Why I fought with him, and as to how I fought with him, remains a mystery.

For now...

Vote: Undecided

Suspicious persons:
Shade Daroach; your reasons for attacking me aren't exactly poor, but there are so many more explanations that are more accurate and truthful than the ones you have cast upon me. If you are a townie, you certainly aren't playing like one.

Pokemon99 got into a fight maybe he is involved. For PokeChamp to target him possibly.

I agree, it's still to early to cast votes left and right. Everybody is laying low right now, and with good reason, with Wailmerman and Guy getting killed off so easily. As for my vote, I need a little more info on this "fight" Pokechamp and the Pink geek had before I cast mine.

Well, we don't have enough info to determine whether PokeChamp is the Pink geek.

Lol @this game becoming similar to the Gym's. I'm suspiscious of PokeChamp.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Lol @this game becoming similar to the Gym's. I'm suspiscious of PokeChamp.

dmaster out.

I'm glad that this game has become similar to the Gym's. The previous games have lacked story, but this one has a great story.

I really don't fully understand what's going on at the moment in the game, so I will abstain from voting until I find someone worthy of being lynched.

Sorry about being inactive. Been a bit sick and didn't want to post anything with my head all fuzzed up.

From what I read, this is turning out better than I expected this early. It seems the Pink Geek is a master of tricks and traps. Kind of reminds me of Jigsaw, in a weird sense.

Anyway. I'll post more after I go back and read what I've missed and come up with a vote or something.

I think it highly unlikely that this early in the story the Pink Geek will be revealed. It's like the murderer getting caught in the first 30 mins of a good movie. In fact, that's exactly what it's like. Unless this is a reverse psychology tecnique (which I will not rule out), then this is going to be a false trail.

On the other hand...

If it is a reverse psychology tecnique...

Then Z-man is probably playing with us.

If Poke Champ is the murderer, then nothing that Z-man says can be trusted.

However, only time will tell...

Also, I think that if that is true, Z-man will be bouncing from the side of the truth to lies often. It would make him unpredictable, as well as unreliable, which I'm sure he wants.

Also, he may, in the future, use reverse psychology (again?) and make us distrust the idea that the statements about PokeChamp (Pink Blood, Wide Collar) are not related to being the Pink Geek. In that case, Pink Geek will probably be someone important (the seer, or so I'm told) and we have fallen to his mind game.

Still to early to draw conclusions, but we must tread carefully from now on.

If we fall for one of Z-man's tricks, then falling for another will become even easier, and it will be harder to spot the difference between an innocent killing and a killer's retribution.

I have my reasons for voting you, PokeChamp. It's not some random thought I pulled out of the air and if you think about it it makes sense. z-man also put it next to pokemon99 - Someone who was attacked at night and the person who's information under them was stating something about blood?
He obviously wasn't trying to outright say that PokeChamp was the Pink Geek, but I remember most people bleeding red over pink.

And to everyone else who is saying we need to slow down because z-man wouldn't reveal such a crucial fact on the first night - what if someone has a role and got extremely lucky with a pick, but rather than an answer being supplied to them, it was posted as an overnight happening?

I'm not changing my vote, and this isn't something sudden. Theres at least a 6hour difference between z-mans and my post.

Shade Daroach said:
I have my reasons for voting you, PokeChamp. It's not some random thought I pulled out of the air and if you think about it it makes sense. z-man also put it next to pokemon99 - Someone who was attacked at night and the person who's information under them was stating something about blood?
He obviously wasn't trying to outright say that PokeChamp was the Pink Geek, but I remember most people bleeding red over pink.

And to everyone else who is saying we need to slow down because z-man wouldn't reveal such a crucial fact on the first night - what if someone has a role and got extremely lucky with a pick, but rather than an answer being supplied to them, it was posted as an overnight happening?

I'm not changing my vote, and this isn't something sudden. Theres at least a 6hour difference between z-mans and my post.

In your blatant attack against me, you have underestimated how grandly deluded your motives seems at this point of the game. Even now, you forgot one immensely crucial detail, and, arguably, the most important detail regarding your entire onslaught of my earnestness: z-man does not state whether the blood is mine... or if it is a different individual's blood. You are correct in assuming that, typically, human blood is bright red; yet, the blood is not necessarily that of my own. There is a theory that I've been to arms against the Pink Geek. And if this is true, who is to say that the Pink Geek's blood didn't splash on me? I am not anywhere mentioned in z-man's post to be wounded, and as such, your entire basis of voting for me is hauled, quite impressively, I might add, to total and unrelenting falsehood.

As for the amount of time between your post and z-man's, I honestly could care less. I haven't (at least, to my knowledge) accused you of being a hasty voter. Your post's accusation wouldn't be any more greater even if you posted it seconds after z-man's update. What matter's now is that your intentions have been corrupted, perhaps even from the very start of the game.

Yes, you have your reasons for voting for me; what I wish to call into doubt is whether your loyalties lay with the town. I, myself, am more inclined to believe that your loyalties lay with the Werewolves. I am also beginning to wonder whether you, my good sir, are not in direct cohorts with the Pink Geek himself.

Your attacks upon me have little base, other than the fact that my shirt seems to have some pink blood on it. This blood is neither confirmed nor denied to be that of my own, and it is just as likely as mine as it is the Pink Geek's. In one of your paragraphs, you mention a great deal of considerable luck; well, that is all that backs up your theory: sheer luck. If it is my own, then there is a great chance that I am the Pink Geek. If it is not, however, than it is almost certainly true that I am fighting with the Pink Geek. As to why I am, I have no idea. But that isn't the point; the point is whether you are willing to let today's lynch hang on the un-sturdy chains of chance. Having been involved in at least three Werewolf games, I truly wonder whether you're, in the words of Clint Eastwood, "feeling lucky, punk", or whether you are merely targeting me to go straight to your desired territory, the night.

I'm going to vote the lynch PokeChamp, he is defending himself too heavily and we also have good reasons to kill him.
Vote: PokeChamp

We lynch PokeChamp today and if he's a Townie, we lynch Shade Daroach the next day.

dmaster out.

I'm sure all of you know the number of wolves. PM me that number. First person to PM me that number gets an award.

The Geek's blimp once again appeared overhead. This time, it showed this image: http://iconsoffright.com/news/saw-billy.jpg

Audio came through saying "You know who I am. I once told you. Now find me and <loud noise> KILL ME". The blimp then showed the Geek setting fire to Tatooine. The Geek was moving very quickly. He could soon control the universe.

Also, Tristan seemed to be having trouble with his arm. He cannot vote today.

Carry on :)

Perhaps the fact that Tristan's name is bolded indicates that he is <blurred>?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back