Finished Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker,Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

corn bread

Food item
I have permission to post this.

Introduction
Welcome to France in 1218 AD,a period better known as the middle ages.A time of war,crusades,barbarians,questionable lifestyles,and great kingdoms.However,not all kingdoms were so great,behold the kingdom of Capet.A kingdom with a struggling economy,bad government,and a weak,figurehead king.For you see a secret organization known as the republic is gaining popularity,and they plan to become king, and once they are in that position they plan to destroy the whole system of monarchy and bring in a new form of government.To help them accomplish this,they murdered the current royal family in hopes of starting getting the town to elect a kingmaker to choose the next king,and if one of them becomes kingmaker they will surely just put each other into power until they accomplish their goal.

Unfortunately,they underestimated the town,they did not expect someone to actually run against,and in the end beat them in the election.Now a young scholar plans to take them down,and with the town behind him it seems as if nothing could stop him.This has made the leaders of this organization turn desperate to get their way,they are so sure that this kingmaker won't let the kingdom prospers,and will become a desolate ruin like many other kingdoms before.That they have set out to assassinate the kingmaker and make sure that he does not sway the town into making a grave mistake.
So,in this battle of beliefs,which side are you on?

RULES:
What is Werewolf?
Werewolf(or mafia or kingmaker in this thread),is a game that draws upon thought process and teamwork.In it are two factions,the assassins and the townsfolk.
The townsfolk:
- Win if they can successfully kill all assassins.
-are an uninformed majority,so although they outnumber the assassins they don't know who is town and who isn't.

The assassins:
- Win if they can match or exceed the number of living players.
-Know who each other are and can communicate outside the thread.
-Have the bonus of being able to kill one player each night.

The game is split into two phases,day and night.During the day the players may discuss and ultimately come to a consensus on who the king will execute,the town will try to influence the kings to lynch people suspicious players while the assassins will try to spin the town in circles,drawing suspicion to innocent villagers. During the night,players are forbidden to post in the thread,and all the action usually lies in the hands of those with special nighttime abilities,not all of these are useful however.

Kingmaker specific rules:
1.) There will always be a Kingmaker. The Kingmaker is a Good-only role that, during each night phase, selects two potential kings for that day (a primary and a backup.) The Kingmaker cannot choose himself or herself.
2.) The King of the day is the only person who can decide the lynch. No one has any votes.The kings is declared by the mod at the beginning of the day,and they end the day by stating Execute:player The game still operates in day/night phases and is, otherwise, like typical mafia. This game starts in the night phase, so the Kingmaker is the only one that makes their "night" action before Day begins.
3.) If the Kingmaker dies, a new one is selected from one of the peasants. The old Kingmaker's choice of King will still be used.
5.) The Kingmaker must choose a new, different King each night. Repeat Kings aren't allowed until there are five or fewer players left. If the kingmaker does not send me the name of somebody to crown king during the night, then a random king will be selected.
6.) The kingmaker may not reveal his role, if the kingmaker does then they will be modkilled and the day will end.

General werewolf rules:

1.) You can NOT talk about the game outside of this thread as long as you remain alive.
2.) You may not edit any post,for each post is a valuable piece of information.
3.) Death means death, this means if you are dead you cannot speak. Once the king has named you to be executed you are considered an enemy of the king and can no longer speak (You are not even allowed a "Bah!" post). The same rule applies if you are killed during the night.
4.) You may not quote any messages the host has sent you, this includes role PMs. If you do quote a PM you received from the host moderator then you will be instantly mod-killed.
5.)Use your common sense.
If you have any other questions concerning your roles or the game's rules feel free to ask me through PM.

Gameplay:

1.) A no-lynch is not possible in this game, a player must be lynched during every day. If the king does not make a decision before the deadline then they themselves will be executed for failure to do their job.
2.) You may not post anything in the thread during the night phase. If you do so then you will be given a warning, if you do it again then you will be modkilled.
3.) You may not "Vote" in the literal sense, however you may make recommendations to the king by voting, however these "votes" do not count towards who is lynched as the player executed is purely to the discretion of the current king.
4.) Days last 4-5 days or until the King makes a decision,extensions may be granted,but don’t rely on them. Nights last 48 hours.

Activity:

1.) Please inform me if you are going to be on vacation or be unable to post on this thread for more than 4 days.
2.) Failure to post for a duration of four or more days will result in a PM from me reminding you about the game. Failure to post or reply after 24 hours of receiving this PM will result in me looking for a replacement.

Signups(to sign up simply make a post saying ‘in’):
1.)Nengeni
2.)Gistica modkilled day 3 Villager
3.)Glace-Killed night 1,Hero of the village
4.)Teal killed night 2,Villager
5.)Lucky Fire killed night 4,Hero of the village
6.)RogueChomp executed day 3,Kingmaker
7.)Porygon-X executed day 6,Villager
8.)Mokoko executed day 5,Villager
9.)TheGuy-Executed day 1,Assassin
10.)Bisharp37 executed day 4,Villager
11.)Puff-Executed day 2,Assassin
12.)Dark Void killed night 5,replacement Kingmaker
13.)Blui129 killed in the conclusion,Villager

Replacements:
1.)alexmf2

RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker

In (makes post longer than 5 words)

RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker Signups are up

Well since the dead seem to be rather quiet right now,il just let anyone in.Alive or not.

Weeeell. In I guess.

I guess I'll give it a go. If you want to do a dead ww game it should be done when the big ww is halfway over.

Yes, it says so. Duh.

I wasn't sure because yesterday it said you had to be dead.

/ignore list.

The host of the game is on your ignore list. Does it not occur to you that that may be a bad idea?

Not an in post, just to clarify.

Nengeni said:
I wasn't sure because yesterday it said you had to be dead.

/ignore list.

Am i on your ignore list Nengeni?If so il have to remove you.IF not then i can start sending out roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back