Finished Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker,Game over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIV-2 Kingmaker Signups are up

I also need to mention that there will be no wolf sub-forum for this game.There isn't to many wolves so they should be able to have enough communication through means other than a private forum.Plus their hard to setup.

corn bread said:
I also need to mention that there will be no wolf sub-forum for this game.There isn't to many wolves so they should be able to have enough communication through means other than a private forum.Plus their hard to setup.

I guess that is understandable.We don't really need a wolf forum for a game this small.So Corn Bread When are you sending out Roles?

You can figure it out, and mods can't look at buddy lists. Idk about smod though.

You are removed for the time being. You will be re added once the game is done.

As long ad I'm not on your list, we're fine.

Good to hear,i will be sending out the roles very soon.And since this game has a day start,whoever gets the role of kingmaker needs to send me their first choice of king ASAP.

I don't even understand what kingmaker is, so i hope I don't get it.

Glace said:
I don't even understand what kingmaker is, so i hope I don't get it.

From What I understand it's the person who chooses who will be king the next day.

Lucky Fire said:
He also chooses who gets killed.

* Lucky Fire gulps.

Wait doesn't the King decide who to kill?The KingMaker just decides who the king is.

Bisharp37 said:
Wait doesn't the King decide who to kill?The KingMaker just decides who the king is.

^This is what I thought he meant

Oops, I meant who gets lynched. x(

No, I've read the first post, and I can tell you that the kingmaker also decides who to lynch.

The kingmaker chooses the king for the day.And whoever is king gets to choose who is lynched.So no the kingmaker doesn't choose the lynch.

Confirming. Kind of confused though.

Is the king bad?

Glace said:
Confirming. Kind of confused though.

Is the king bad?

Kingmaker specific rules:
1.) There will always be a Kingmaker. The Kingmaker is a Good-only role that, during each night phase, selects two potential kings for that day (a primary and a backup.) The Kingmaker cannot choose himself or herself.

He would just get two confirmed townies that are experienced.

never mind.

2.) The King of the day is the only person who can decide the lynch. No one has any votes. The kings is declared by the mod at the beginning of the day,and they end the day by stating Execute: Player The game still operates in day/night phases and is, otherwise, like typical mafia. This game starts in the night phase, so the Kingmaker is the only one that makes their "night" action before Day begins.

How would the kingmaker post it, or where? Does the king PM it to you?

EDIT: Also, confirming that the role PM has been sent to me.

Lucky Fire said:
How would the kingmaker post it, or where? Does the king PM it to you?

EDIT: Also, confirming that the role PM has been sent to me.

I think the King Maker PMs it and The king posts it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back