Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeper of Night- An alright seer that was held back by inactive teammates. Keeper of Night survived to the end and ultimately lynched The Necromancer and a mafia member. Even though he did pilot Goodra’s lynch(after a hard fought PM battle btw) I feel as if Keeper of Night could have carried a more active town to victory. The town MVP and overall MVP.
Also, using terrible logic, I voted out Palutena (illumi).

Oh well, gg everyone.

My kill on RG was actually a lucky shot.. I also wonder how did i was not kill early on when quite a few suspect me as Jack

I'm not a big fan of large role madness games. After a night or 2 it no longer is a game of trying to determine scum based on what's being said in thread and instead is a game of who used what role on who. Balance is also a very important thing in a role madness game, and most of the time it fails due to some broken role interaction that greatly sways the game towards one faction.

I think it really comes down to what you're looking for exactly in a WW game. If you want to mainly use what's being said in thread as the basis for your scumreads then a "standard" WW game with multiple vanilla roles suits you. If you want to participate in what really comes down to organized chaos once the roles start being used then a role madness game is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back