Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Game Over

Seventy-six percent of the roles in this game weren't vanilla. What are you crying about?

It should be 100%. Also I want creative roles, not cookie cutter ones. Now that's fun.

Wait, we won? We one! How. Why. What. GG town. I gotta say, Kecleon MVP.

The funny part about this was if KoN had Seered TT instead of Kecleon (or whoever he Seered last), the Mafia probably would've won anyway, because he was a Godfather. We also had a really lucky break early on. HypnoticChairman had used a tracker power on TT (and said so to the town immediately for some reason), but luckily, TT forgot to submit a kill that night.

So yeah, this game took too long. This should be a message to future hosts not to make 2 week long day phases.

Keeper of Night said:
WHY?
Aw come on, Kecleon could have been PM'd. The day was short! Town had that!

Was I active last game day? I can't remember. >.>

Plus, you're right. Twisted PM'd me about my activity in Seleno, so I do not think this should be any different. Just look at Astra but with a cooler, more Uprising name Professor Palutena; he forgot he was even in this game. Plus, Keeper, you should have been killed by my ability anyhow (but Corn Bread forgot because I was inactive), so the result would have stayed the same! :D (I was kind of hoping that would happen for the grins and giggles)

But yeah. Sorry for my inactivity. I got super busy recently, having gone out of town and been working on my book and school all week. But on the bright side, 113,000 words into my novel! Whoo! :D

Wow, I am magic.
Two deaths on me that were ignored or otherwise dismissed.

Mind-breaking shields up!

woah that was strange
And yeah, it lasted quite a while. I forgot about it, occasionally.
I actually thought KoN was scum before I died, then I stopped thinking about it.

KoN, just wondering, what was your logic in killing me over TT? I had it all planned out... Because you would seer me that nigt and then I hoped someone else would target me as well, so I used my BGO :p

Celever said:
GM DracLord said:
VOTE: Celever

KoN you have a point.. But I don't want to hammer TT just yet.. not until Celever replied to save himself first

Just wondering, because this logic is faulty, what do I need to reply about? Check the last page, I think you missed something :p

Celever said:
KoN, just wondering, what was your logic in killing me over TT? I had it all planned out... Because you would seer me that nigt and then I hoped someone else would target me as well, so I used my BGO :p

Honestly i forgot your name were Celever during the time i casted the vote

I never imagined to die at the very end instead of being kill early own..

gg all

Teal said:
The mafia won after I worked so hard!

I despise vanilla roles. As you can see such a game does not work on Pokébeach. Vanilla should be banned from Pokébeach WW. It's like cancer to the game. I won't play as vanilla.

As far as I know, I signed up for a "role madness" game. >___>
Vanilla roles provide balance... More than anything games without them are role madness games.

Keeper of Night said:
WHY?
Aw come on, Kecleon could have been PM'd. The day was short! Town had that!
I doubt you guys had that because you guys were playing Follow the Cop (TtC). Twisted was a godfather.

Teal said:
It should be 100%. Also I want creative roles, not cookie cutter ones. Now that's fun.
I think there were quite a few creative roles in this game. I'm perfectly happy playing as a VT.

Congratulations Mafia! Thanks for playing :D. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Also my troll roles added balance (neighborizer and naive cop) and were not just troll roles. Without them town would have been too strong.

Machamp The Champion said:
So yeah, this game took too long. This should be a message to future hosts not to make 2 week long day phases.

I am best WW player! Whoo! :p

But yeah. I think it was more of a matter of the fact that two main games were going at the same time, cutting activity from both of them. CB himself was struggling to get people to join because they were already in Seleno and they didn't want to join another. It was like two sailboats trying to get on the same gust of wind -- one's going to be propelled forward while the other is left in the dust.

Don't know what FtC is. :p

Sure, if I had lived, I might have been confused with his alignment. But the original plan was either Celever or TT today, the other tomorrow.

Keeper of Night said:
Don't know what FtC is. :p

Sure, if I had lived, I might have been confused with his alignment. But the original plan was either Celever or TT today, the other tomorrow.
Follow the Cop... You were going off your results a lot. You lynched Celever so you would have seered TT right? TT would have showed up as town. Then I think you would have been screwed. Then again if TT killed you then town would have probably won.

Because I figured we were running out of PRs, I just went with the results.
Maybe I wouldn't have even bothered using my ability. Who knows?

My plan was that if Celever was lynched, to kill GM Draclord so that Keeper would seer me, I would come up as town, then hope to get lucky and get one of the other two remaining players to side with me for the next lynch. The game could have gone any way at that point, really.

The game is not in balance when it's bland and not fun. Did it seem like people were having much fun here?

Teal said:
Did it seem like people were having much fun here?
I don't know did they? You have no reason to sign up if you aren't going to have fun. I know I for one have fun in every single game I play regardless of my role or the outcome. However I have less fun in games that are not very balanced.

I'd like to add that I don't really mind being Vanilla in WW. I've never been one in an online game, but I've been them in real life games all the time. I can understand why people don't like Vanillas, especially when you usually want online Werewolf games to appeal to a wider audiences so more people will join.

EDIT: I wasn't a huge fan of this game, but just because like half the players were inactive, but I guess part of that can be attributed to a lot of players having Vanilla or otherwise boring roles. I enjoy Werewolf no matter how bland or crazy it is.

I do think activity was a big problem this game which like X said could probably be solved by not running 2 main games at the same time. Shortening the amount of players required might also be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back