Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 7 ends February 10rd 9 pm EST

alex said:
I don't think there is a quote, but since when has Lucifer been a good guy?

Lucifer's not a person, and the person with the Lucifer Spear isn't a good guy

alex said:
I don't think there is a quote, but since when has Lucifer been a good guy?

I think he was a good guy in one of the SMT games or something. And hey, if SMT gets to do weird stuff, then Sgt Frog could too.

@Bo$$_89: Hmm, good point. Very well!

Unvote: Bippa
Vote: Luckyfire

Just a word of wisdom to Bippa, RG, and LF: At the rate this is going, I doubt any of you will survive this game to the end. Were I you, I'd act fast. And Bippa, I don't consider you to be fully off-the-hook just yet. Keep on your toes.

...It feels so good to not be worried about anything. Finally, in a WW game, I can just kick back and relax and not be stressed out about surviving.
...inb4 I signed my own death warrant

DNA said:
And Bippa, I don't consider you to be fully off-the-hook just yet.

^^^^^^^^^

I actually am this close to thinking Raichu should shoot Bippa if LuckyFire flips wolf. My reasons (assuming she is a wolf):

1) LuckyFire hooked RaichuGirl, who would have killed Bippa, instead of hooking Bippa. The only reasons she would have done this would have been if Bippa was a wolf or if she just didn't think it through and thought that the towny thing to do would have been to hook Raichu. LuckyFire seems like a good player, though.

2) A reason I don't want to reveal until Bippa posts the things I asked him too =P

alex said:
Also, Bippa, please post your flavor text and the wording of your ability (just don't quote it or that would be a modkill). I'll be skimming the thread to see how long it takes you to do this.
Flavor text was that I was duped in the night and traded in my skills (which I'm guessing is my role) for colored boxes during the night. I lost the ability, but gained some colored boxes, which are functionally useless.

Role flavor is that I use magic to analyze a player, revealing one of their abilities.

I have one more trait that I'd prefer not to disclose right now, but if you guys want, I suppose I'll let you know what it is.

I meant your character flavor text, could you reveal that too? Also, how did you learn that Infinity was both a motivator and a triple voter if you only reveal one ability?

I was motivated by ESP that night, which let my get a second ability out of Infinity.

My character was betrayed by Keroro when they were young, causing hatred for Keroro. This caused my character to go to school to become an assassin, resulting in them becoming a warrior (I don't really understand this part, since I have no killing abilities). When my character came back to Pekopon, Keroro and his gang left me to die when I tried to create a new friendship with them, which further angered my character and had them become a devoted Pekoponian who wants nothing but the end for the Keronians.

Alright, everything you've said in your last few posts make me think you seem legit enough, at least for now.

Raichu, if we are wrong, shoot TheGuy, if not, shoot nobody. Do not even try to shoot someone if we are right, you know you'll just die tomorrow.

alex said:
Alright, everything you've said in your last few posts make me think you seem legit enough, at least for now.

Raichu, if we are wrong, shoot TheGuy, if not, shoot nobody. Do not even try to shoot someone if we are right, you know you'll just die tomorrow.

Why should she shoot TheGuy?

Wait, shoot TheGuy? Why? And she should be controlled by the entire town, not just one man.

@Bipps: Hm. I don't trust you. But... I think that Lucky is a better option, for now.

Vote: Lucky Fire

Machamp the Champion said:
alex said:

^
Yeah, I don't get this. Why TheGuy?

I will not just take one persons opinion in the matter. I want to hear what everyone thinks. (I'll prioritize the opinions of the people that I definitely think are town though.)

How about everyone fills this out:

Who I should kill if luckyfire is a wolf:
Who I should kill if luckyfire is town:

or if you don't want to answer them....
Who I feel is acting suspiciously:

Vote: luckyfire

alex said:
DNA said:
And Bippa, I don't consider you to be fully off-the-hook just yet.

^^^^^^^^^

I actually am this close to thinking Raichu should shoot Bippa if LuckyFire flips wolf. My reasons (assuming she is a wolf):

1) LuckyFire hooked RaichuGirl, who would have killed Bippa, instead of hooking Bippa. The only reasons she would have done this would have been if Bippa was a wolf or if she just didn't think it through and thought that the towny thing to do would have been to hook Raichu. LuckyFire seems like a good player, though.

2) A reason I don't want to reveal until Bippa posts the things I asked him too =P

LuckyFire isn't going to be wolf, Lucky'll be indie. Check the wiki page people.

DNA said:
Machamp the Champion said:
^

One of those two is a hooker/indie, and the other is town.

Bo$$_89 said:
alex said:
^^^^^^^^^

LuckyFire isn't going to be wolf, Lucky'll be indie. Check the wiki page people.

This is actually extremely helpful, it means I can trust Bippa a lot easier now. Thanks Boss.

Reading the Wiki page, I think LuckyFire is probably an Indie.

alex said:
DNA said:
^

One of those two is a hooker/indie, and the other is town.

Me and DNA?

First: I would detest that, but nothing I say will convince anyone, except maybe that we've both stated our rolls already.
Second: What do hookers do?
Third: Could answer the question, alex. Why TheGuy?

No, I think he meant Lucky and Guy. I don't think alex meant the two of us. I already said my role and I think you did as well.

I meant either LuckyFire or TheGuy, because they both claimed roleblocker and I doubt we have two of them (and the lucifer spear thing also makes it seem LuckyFire is bad). Hookers are wolf roleblockers.

OK, my bad. You're right, if LuckyFire turns out to be a townie, then TheGuy is probably a good target for RG. If LuckyFire turns out to be a wolf, then I'd say shoot Bippa. If LuckyFire's a Indie, not sure yet.

Also, since I haven't already done it.

Unvote: Bippa

I actually trust that Bippa is a watcher, but Luckyfire I'm not so sure about. Luckyfire is probably an Indie or wolf, as that is what the wiki points to, but I'm not sure.

RaichuGirl said:

Who I should kill if luckyfire is a wolf: Bippa
Who I should kill if luckyfire is town: TheGuy
Who I should kill if luckyfire is indie: Bippa

Bo$$_89 said:
RaichuGirl said:

Who I should kill if luckyfire is a wolf: Bippa
Who I should kill if luckyfire is town: TheGuy
Who I should kill if luckyfire is indie: Bippa

I'm roleblocking RachuGirl tonight unless someone gives me a really good reason tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back