Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 7 ends February 10rd 9 pm EST

I didn't want to say this but Bippa is telling the truth. Don't shoot Bippa. Protect Bippa because I don't want the wolves to kill him.

alex said:
Luckyfire, you're obviously withholding something. If your win condition was survive till night 11, why would you have a roleblocking role...?

If Kill roles get blocked then as a result more players live and thus easier to last longer,and avoid the lynch/wolf kill. (not to mention the fact you could potentially stop your killer from killing you.).Luckyfire's role claim makes sense to me.So Lucky now has to die.....unless we can work together somehow.

Vote:Luckyfire

Darn, I need one vote to get lynched. Bisharp37, you missed a space there.

Come on, the suspense will kill me before you townies do. x_x

Luckyfire said:
Well, when Keroro died, my role and win condition changed. =D

I don't even know if I have some sort of secret anti-vote ability or anything.
This makes it sound like you were part of the scumteam. Why a townie would experience an alignment change when a scum member died is beyond me.

So I think LuckyFire is probably our hooker. This would also probably clear TheGuy and Kecleon-X, because I don't know why a scumteam would have two roleblockers.

Vote: Luckyfire

At least with this lynch, we know we aren't lynching a townie or a strong power role. Even if she is no longer scum, she still seems like a safe choice to me.

Bippa said:
This makes it sound like you were part of the scumteam. Why a townie would experience an alignment change when a scum member died is beyond me.

I was trying to get you guys to lynch me. Sheesh, isn't that wolfy enough?

Yeah. I used to be a part of the scum team until Keroro died. According to my current alignment, I'm part of a race of destroyers. I joined Keroro. When he died, I changed alignment and win condition. I complete the game when I still live five days after Keroro's death, which is when I destroy the planet. But if you people don't lynch me, the wolves can still kill me for being a bad player. And if I survive until Night 11, I'll destroy everything, which I'm pretty sure is a kill role. So if you let me live until that deadline, meh, somebody can roleblock my kill role.

...man, why haven't I been lynched for being a horrible player already?

Oh, forgot one thing. To RG: You won't get any points trying to kill me tonight; I'm only a indie now.

GG guys. Until next game.

Vote: Luckyfire

Yeah, we'll have to lynch her at some point in order to win, and now is as good a time as any.

Luckyfire, give us the names of the people on the wolf team and we won't lynch you.

... I actually think that this is game-freeze. I count eight votes.

After the voting the previous day had been cut short, the town went back to debating whether to lynch RaichuGirl or Bippa. Suddenly, someone shouted, "LET'S LYNCH LUCKYFIRE, REASONS REASONS REASONS!" Everyone else shouted back, "YEAH REASON TOO STRONK KILL LUCKYFIRE YEAH!"

Luckyfire was promptly strung up and hanged (hung?). Her last words were, "At least I get to share the afterlife with Keroro!" The ghost of Tamama spawned in front of her dead body and screamed incoherent gibberish while firing ghostly laser beams from his mouth that did absolutely nothing. Then his ghost faded away again, crying.

Luckyfire was:

Angol Mois
Alignment: Keronians win; Alternate alignment: Angols win
You are a fairly young girl in the Angol race, a race renowned for bringing death and destruction to countless planets across the universe. You were originally sent to Pekopon to destroy it, but before you could do so you met up with Keroro, a Keronian friend of your father whom you affectionately refer to as Uncle and are in love with. To help him out, you decided to join his platoon instead of destroying Pekopon.

Ability: Armageddon 1/1,000,000
Once per night you map pm me the name of a player. If that player used their primary ability on the night that you used this ability, that ability will fail.

Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

Alternate Ability: Armageddon 1/1!!!
If you are still alive at the end of the fifth night after Keroro has been killed, the game will end and you will be declared the winner.

The town rejoiced that they'd killed a very dangerous indie. Then they went home. Night 7 ends February 12th at the usual time.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 7 ends February 12rdth 9 pm EST

Alex walked over to the graveyard which spawned him and played some funky music. Meaty rose out of the ground and danced a little. Aka Meaty is back in the game.

Nobody died. Day ends the 17th. Same # of votes to lynch as yesterday.

Very exciting night.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 7 ends February 17th 9 pm EST

Who was roleblocked? There had to be at least someone who attempted to kill.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 7 ends February 17th 9 pm EST

Aka Meaty is back in the game.
yayayayayayaya this is very good.

Also, the topic still says Night.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 8 ends February 17th 9 pm EST

Ohai. So... not sure where this leaves me. Might as well come out and tell you that my dark race hunter ability is still here, so I can potentially eliminate scum. Of course this makes me an obvious wolf target tonight, so if anyone has crucial information or an ability they've been hiding out of fear of wolves, they might as well share it, since the wolves can only kill one person a night, and I'd rather my revival not be wasted.

Bippa report please. Also, I think the wolves attempted to kill me last night, I am invincible until I fulfill a certain clause (but by then the game will probably be over, if I play it right).

Share info? Sounds like a plan stan.

Bippa said:
Teal has an ability like a cult leader where he gives someone an afro, and he wins if half the players have afros (Night 3).
Chariblaze was deathproof on Day 1 and Night 1 (found this out on Night 5).
Infinity is a triplevoter and a motivator (Night 4).
LuckyFire is a roleblocker (Night 2).
Glace was my N1 target, but he died.

Remember this? We all thought that this was pretty good info, myself included. However, I have a one time use ability that allows me to see who my target targetted on even numbered nights. I found out that Bippa was not entirely telling the truth. On night 2, Bippa targetted Keeper of the Night, not LuckyFire. Lucky Fire was lynched a day after that, and she was found out to be a roleblocker for the wolves... So idk about you guys bit I think that this puts a bunch of suspicion on Bippa.

@alex, are you positive? Did you get a notification? Because I "watchered" you this night, and I was tolled no one targeted you. Something's up here.

@Chillarmy, this makes me almost positive that Bippa is not a wolf. Why would he target another wolf with his power? Bippa has also just been very inconsistent with things, so this may just be another random bluff. There is a chance that somethings up though, possibly a Indie, and I'd like Bippa to explain this finding.

This revival of people is getting a little weird. Does anyone think there may be some win condition with the dead people out numbering the alive people or something? Does anyone want to reveal that they're reviving the dead?

The no-kill makes me think a roll-block happened. Kecleon-X and TheGuy or any other roll blockers, who did you roll block? And Kecleon, does your roll let you know if you successfully blocked a killer?

I role blocked Raichu Girl.

Also, is this the whole list of who's alive?

1. DNA
2. Bisharp37
3. alex
4. Teal
5. Bippa
6. RougeChomp
7. Bo$$_89
8. Kecleon-X
9. TheGuy
10. Porygon-X
11. Raichu Girl
12. Machamp the Champion

DNA, Infinity, Bisharp37, Alex, Teal, Bippa, RogueChomp, Bo$$_89, Kecleon-X, superpokemon67, TheGuy, Chillarmy, Meaty, Porygon-X, RaichuGirl, Machamp the Champion.

16 names. 9 votes for a simple majority.

Also, why was there no wolf kill tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back