Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Night 4 ends January 14th 9 pm EST

Meaty used his ability on DNA it seems. That means DNA is coming normal tomorrow. Meaty almost won n3.

Mayer might have used his ability tonight.

The title needs to be changed. Didn't realize the day was done, I'll read up in a little bit.

Just posting to say I'll be quite inactive until Monday this next week.

Alright, who is Giroro? Is he a wolf or an indie? Also, do the players targeted by Mayer's ability lose a random ability or is it a certain one? I'd guess random but I'm just wondering.

Anyways, I think the wolves just saw Mayer as a leader in discussion, and either just wanted that to stop or maybe he was on to something. Either way, we should keep his questions in mind because they will help us to keep focused and possibly find a wolf.

Also, my 2 cents on whether or not Mayer used his ability last night is that he did.

ESP said:
Alright, who is Giroro? Is he a wolf or an indie? Also, do the players targeted by Mayer's ability lose a random ability or is it a certain one? I'd guess random but I'm just wondering.

Anyways, I think the wolves just saw Mayer as a leader in discussion, and either just wanted that to stop or maybe he was on to something. Either way, we should keep his questions in mind because they will help us to keep focused and possibly find a wolf.

Also, my 2 cents on whether or not Mayer used his ability last night is that he did.

On the front page it says that meaty was killed by the wolves, so I'm pretty sure that Giroro is a wolf.

Also, Mayer was killed by viper. I agree that Mayer probably used his ability.

I could be pretty sure he did because:

Mayer struck a superhero pose and punched Viper in the face, creating a soundwave that resonated throughout the town.

That is very probably its ability being the soundwave.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 5 ends January 21st 9 pm EST

It seems to me like the wolf kill is a rotation, with each wolf taking turns killing while having their own abilities. At least, mayor's ability makes it sound that way because it would be completely broken as the alpha would lose a role whenever Mayor used his ability otherwise.

hey, so I'm in this game now, I haven't really been paying attention because I was the sixth sub and I thought I'd never get in, but im not complaining. I'll try and contribute as best I can.

Hmm, looks like we're at that point were we have no leads (known to the public anyways), and just kinda wait until someone votes for an inactive or someone says something scummy enough to get lynched. Well since we're not doing anything, I guess I'll bring something up that was kind of completely forgot about. I remember Teapot (now Argetlam, who's now Reshiwott) was acting a bit suspicious in the early days of the game, but we never really followed up on it. Anyone know anything about Reshiwott's role?

superpokemon67 said:
It seems to me like the wolf kill is a rotation, with each wolf taking turns killing while having their own abilities. At least, mayor's ability makes it sound that way because it would be completely broken as the alpha would lose a role whenever Mayor used his ability otherwise.

Actually, I'm gonna guess that it's like the last game when I was a wolf. When the kill is sent in, the alpha has to send a person to kill and a wolf to carry out that kill. The game host then usually incorporates that wolf in the story.

ESP said:
superpokemon67 said:

Actually, I'm gonna guess that it's like the last game when I was a wolf. When the kill is sent in, the alpha has to send a person to kill and a wolf to carry out that kill. The game host then usually incorporates that wolf in the story.

Ah, yeah, I didn't think about the wolf doing the kill losing a role. Hopefully this means a wolf has an ability permanently lost.

Machamp the Champion said:
Hmm, looks like we're at that point were we have no leads (known to the public anyways), and just kinda wait until someone votes for an inactive or someone says something scummy enough to get lynched. Well since we're not doing anything, I guess I'll bring something up that was kind of completely forgot about. I remember Teapot (now Argetlam, who's now Reshiwott) was acting a bit suspicious in the early days of the game, but we never really followed up on it. Anyone know anything about Reshiwott's role?

Reshiwott hasn't been inactive either. I don't remember Teapot doing anything "suspicious" other than voting for no lynch.

Well, right now I think the cold chill is a roleblock. Sucks that a town was killed, but looks like the wolves helped us by killing an indie. A dangerous one at that, because it seems like he could have removed anyone every night, which is pretty scary considering he isn't even a wolf.

We don't really have productive days do we? Pretty much we're just killing inactives and waiting out the night.

Yeah, we're kinda failing at getting anywhere with this activity level.

Hopefully we get somewhere in the next four days, or we're pretty much forced to pick off another inactive at this point. =/

Inactives probably just have bad roles; In my mind if you're active you probably have a wolfish role and make sure you don't get inactivity mod killed. Just a thought.

So uh, we're in the same situation as we were last game day. =/

We've got a little over 48 hours left (around 57 I think), so we should probably decide on some route to take.

What are you guys comfortable about doing today?

Somebody do the thing that Mayer did and hopefully we'll catch some of the wolves.

Oh, that reminds me of something I was going to ask.

Anyone who didn't answer Mayer's questions from yesterday should answer them sometime today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back