Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 6 ends January 31st 9 pm EST

Keroro was the first Keronian to leave tonight. He snuck up behind Viper and blasted him with the Kero Ball. To Keroro's surprise, the attack bounced off of Viper. Viper turned around and blasted Keroro's brains out. There was no afro that could save him from this.

Keroro was Flygon2071. Flygon2071 was:

Keroro
Alignment: Keronians win
You became the head of the A.R.M.P.I.T. Platoon not so much through your dedication or competence but because your father is the dreaded Demon Sergeant, among the most cruel and destructive of Keronians to exist. In stark contrast, you're exceptionally lazy and would prefer to build Gunpla all day long than actually invade.

Ability: Kero Ball
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be affected by a random effect that can be positive or negative.

Ability: Afro of Immortality
Once per game, if you would be killed, you will not be killed. However, you will gain an afro.

Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

ESP heard the blast and came running. Viper shot him dead too. ESP was:

Melody Honey
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You're a highly popular Pekoponian pop star. You live in America but strangely enough are seen fairly often in the Tokyo area. In either case, you're here to support the Pekoponians drive off these fearsome frog-like invaders, the Keronian, even if you are among 2 Pekoponians in the whole world who actually understands their sense of humor.

Ability: Pop Star
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. Their role will be powered up during that night phase. They will know that you are the one who powered their role up.

Tamama and Angol Mois burst into tears, but Giroro was largely unphazed. He could and would finish the mission. His leader had only gotten in the way, anyway. Giroro crept across town and sniped Nengeni. Nengeni was:
Lavie
Alignment: Pekoponians win
You are an alien here on Pekopon with your brother. He's constantly messing up at everything he does and you are overeager to apologize for him. In addition, you are stuck taking terrible jobs in order to support the two of you. However, he is your brother and you love him dearly.

Ability: I'm Sorry! I'm Sorry!
Whenever Kogoro uses his primary, you will be notified. You may then choose to have Kogoro's ability fail.

Ability: Tracker Gun
Once per game during the night, you may use this ability. You may pm me the name of a player. For the rest of the game, you will be notified who that person targets with their primary night role.

Ability: Sibling Love
You may communicate with Kogoro. His identity will be sent to you in a separate pm.

The people had begun to wake up and gather in the town square. Suddenly, the earth shook with great tremors. Everyone looked to and fro, many shouted earthquake, and one pointed at the stone statue that dominated the square. In many places, the stone cracked and shattered. At last, with a final explosion, the statue exploded and DNA emerged. "Surprise; I'm back!" he declared.

Day 6 ends January 31st. Imma go tally up the people remaining alive and see the votes needed.

Edit: 16 left. 8 votes to lynch.

I knew it. The kill role rotates!

Although, this actually looks bad on me as I said he wasn't the Alpha... Either way, I guessed right, the kill rotates. Which makes my role pretty much useless in keeping the wolves from getting a kill off. Ugh.

Anyway, on night... Three, I think, ESP used his role on me. I wanted to tell him to use it on me again, but alas, it isn't something that you can outright say.

And yay! DNA! Hopefully he has had enough beauty sleep. :p

I feel comfortable claiming now, so I'm going to do so. I didn't want to claim until I found scum or a dangerous indie, because I would certainly be a good night target then. But now I'm okay with a one-for-one trade.

I'm a watcher. Each night, I can target a player to learn who targeted them. On Night 5, I targeted RaichuGirl. I received information that Flygon2071 visited RaichuGirl last night. As we can tell in the update, Flygon2071 ended up visiting Viper. So if you guys can understand what I'm getting at, then this means that RaichuGirl is Viper.

I'd really be okay lynching her today, and the only reason I'd see not to is if you guys would rather find scum instead of finding Viper. Needless to say though, the town can't win unless all threats are eliminated, and Viper is most certainly a threat.

Vote: RaichuGirl

Oh crap I forgot to use my ability. ;__; fffffug

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 5 ends January 24st 9 pm EST

Dark Void said:
PMysterious was:

Tamama
Alignment: Keronians win
As the private first class of the A.R.M.P.I.T. platoon, you are the lowest ranking member of the squadron. You're still considered to be in the tadpole phase and are the only one in the platoon with their tail still on. You are normally cheerful and happy, but can be set off at the slightest disturbances-such as a fly landing on your forehead-which frequently causes you to go into a berserker frenzy and destroy everything with yellow lasers fired out of your mouth, the Tamama Impact. You also have a man crush on Keroro, your leader, and a jealousy complex.

Ability: Tamama Impact!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of one player who was suspicious of you during the previous day. That player will be unable to vote during the next day.

Ability: Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be unable to speak or vote during their next turn and cannot use their night role during the following night.

Ability: I WARNED YOU!!!
Once per game during the night or day you may pm me the name of a player who voted for Keroro. That player will be killed. You cannot use this Ability unless you have already used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant!, and you cannot use this ability on the same night or day or player that you used Keep Your Hands Off The Sergeant! on.

Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

And suddenly, back from the dead to mourn his man-crush.

Dark Void said:
Tamama and Angol Mois burst into tears, but Giroro was largely unphfazed.

What.

Anyway, on the note of RaichuGirl, that is actually believable. Quite so, actually. I will wait for a defense from her.

GUURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I AM SINISTAR, BEWARE I LIVE

Okay time for me to role-reveal and then I'm heading to class soon.

My one and only role involves Keroro. Once per night I can pick someone and find out if they're Keroro or not. N1 I picked KoN, it wasn't him. N2 I picked Flygon, and it was him!

And then Meaty turned me into a statue.

And then I was all excited that today I'd finally be able to push for Flygon's lynch. Now he's dead. Now I'm basically a vanilla with no real powers. I has a sad. But you are all idiots for not lynching Flygon before. I am ashamed of all of you.

On the plus side, someone DID try to take a shot at me while I was frozen, and failed at it, so I do have Meaty to thank for that.

Bippa said:
I feel comfortable claiming now, so I'm going to do so. I didn't want to claim until I found scum or a dangerous indie, because I would certainly be a good night target then. But now I'm okay with a one-for-one trade.

I'm a watcher. Each night, I can target a player to learn who targeted them. On Night 5, I targeted RaichuGirl. I received information that Flygon2071 visited RaichuGirl last night. As we can tell in the update, Flygon2071 ended up visiting Viper. So if you guys can understand what I'm getting at, then this means that RaichuGirl is Viper.

I'd really be okay lynching her today, and the only reason I'd see not to is if you guys would rather find scum instead of finding Viper. Needless to say though, the town can't win unless all threats are eliminated, and Viper is most certainly a threat.

Vote: RaichuGirl

If this is true, then we have our Viper. I'm going to wait to vote just to see what Raichu has to say, but it better be good.

Lol DNA used earthquake.
Nice a wolf dead. This viper character is benefitting yet hurting us. And if raichugirl is viper, she's probably going to be one of our first people that we want to lynch. And it's believable that she is viper.

Bippa said:

I call lies. Not that I'm viper, no, that's true... I swear I've been trying to play pro-town though, I'm just not very good at finding wolfs with my role :(. Despite what the very first night update made it seem, I'm quite protown... Sure, I can kill townspeople, but I don't want to, as that won't be helping my win condition. Anyone I've targeted are people who I thought could be wolfs (although, unfortunently, that's only been one :()

I know that I could have claimed to be someone else, or say that I had rowing camp over the night period so I couldn't have sent in my night role, but I'm pretty sure that that would just start a bandwagon against me. I feel that it would be better for the town as a whole, as well as my indie win condition that we work together to get rid of the wolfs.

Anyway, back to the lies part. One of my abilities causes wolfs, who use their ability/s on me, to die (including the kill role). Last night, flygon targetted me, activating this ability and getting himself killed in the process. Flygon would have run this ability through his team, I'm sure (the whole, 'I'll use Kero ball on RaichuGirl, k?' type thing.) The wolves would have known who flygon targeted, and saw that I was viper, who killed their wolfy ally, in the update.

As soon as I saw the update I knew that the wolves would try to lynch me today, as I am the keronians most feared species (exept maybe for the space plant Nyororo, who I presume is also someone in this game, although I am not sure). And as of that, I believe Bippa to be lying about being the watcher and to actually be a wolf. I could be wrong, but I truely believe that he is lying to us all. I believe he got that information through knowing who Flygon was going to target; I believe that Bippa and Flygon were wolves together.

Bippa said:

Also, I'm not the most experienced at this game, but does that seem like a overly catious wolf trying to pretend to be town to anyone else?

One last thing, to prove that I am indeed playing protown, I think that we should decide on who we are going to kill each night together. I think you all have better wolf finding skills than me, so it shall be a win-win situation.

Oh, nearly forgot to vote for who I believe to be a wolf...

Vote: Bippa

You say that you have only targeted people you thought are wolves yet you targeted me although I outed myself as an indie day one?

Glace is Nyororo, who is no longer present in the game. I think Nyororo had some sort of copy or something...who's ALSO not present anymore. They both died.

Okay, I got back from class and junk and read RaichuGirl's post. According to her, she's Viper, and she makes absolutely zero effort to deny this. What she hopes to gain from this I have no idea. As for whether or not Bippa is going for a last-ditch attack against her because he himself is a wolf...again, I have no idea.
I've got a week for this day. I'd much rather think about it. My only lead (Flygon2071) is now dead, confirmed a wolf just like I knew he was (but couldn't tell you guys about for 3 days), and now I have nothing to do than to go off of guesswork.

By the way, if you guys are wondering if I can find other wolves, the answer is no. I can only find Keroro.

Teal said:
You say that you have only targeted people you thought are wolves yet you targeted me although I outed myself as an indie day one?

I have never targeted you. I'm not sure where you got that Idea?

DNA's right about Raichu. She just confessed to being Viper. She's an threat but not too dangerous to us... I'm not exactly sure about this.

This means that we shouldn't lynch RaichuGirl, just give her clues on who other wolves are. Anybody got any ideas who's a wolf?

Assuming Raichu is telling the truth, and she is indeed playing 'pro-town', I think she would still still considered a 'threat' to the town, thus impeding the town's win condition.

If we get no other leads today, RaichuGirl would be a good lynch in my opinion.

Wow, we've actually got content posts for once! o:

RaichuGirl said:
I call lies. Not that I'm viper, no, that's true... I swear I've been trying to play pro-town though, I'm just not very good at finding wolfs with my role :(. Despite what the very first night update made it seem, I'm quite protown... Sure, I can kill townspeople, but I don't want to, as that won't be helping my win condition. Anyone I've targeted are people who I thought could be wolfs (although, unfortunently, that's only been one :()
If you can kill townies, then you're a threat to the town. You can kill off good power roles (like seers and doctor), which only makes life worse for you when trying to establish you being pro-town. Please explain all of your targets you've killed so far and why you thought that they were scum.

I know that I could have claimed to be someone else, or say that I had rowing camp over the night period so I couldn't have sent in my night role, but I'm pretty sure that that would just start a bandwagon against me. I feel that it would be better for the town as a whole, as well as my indie win condition that we work together to get rid of the wolfs.
I call shenanigans. I think you're making up this win condition to save your own skin. Meaty was an indie who helped town eliminate wolves. Why would there be a second one who does the same thing?

Anyway, back to the lies part. One of my abilities causes wolfs, who use their ability/s on me, to die (including the kill role). Last night, flygon targetted me, activating this ability and getting himself killed in the process. Flygon would have run this ability through his team, I'm sure (the whole, 'I'll use Kero ball on RaichuGirl, k?' type thing.) The wolves would have known who flygon targeted, and saw that I was viper, who killed their wolfy ally, in the update.
Not true. I targeted Flygon on Night 3, and found out that he targeted you as well. Yet Flygon didn't die.

As soon as I saw the update I knew that the wolves would try to lynch me today, as I am the keronians most feared species (exept maybe for the space plant Nyororo, who I presume is also someone in this game, although I am not sure). And as of that, I believe Bippa to be lying about being the watcher and to actually be a wolf. I could be wrong, but I truely believe that he is lying to us all. I believe he got that information through knowing who Flygon was going to target; I believe that Bippa and Flygon were wolves together.
k girl. I've been following Flygon since he survived the Day 2 lynch because I thought he was scum. If I was lucky enough to pick a wolf kill target, I could've outed that Flygon is a wolf. I'm totally cool if you think I'm lying. I think your mind is made up at this point and it's pointless to try to change your mind.

Meaty was an indie who helped town eliminate wolves. Why would there be a second one who does the same thing?
Glace was a 2nd one. What makes you think there isn't a 3rd one?

Is this scum team so crazily OP that we need 3 of them? Looking at Flygon's and PMysterious' Role PMs, I find it really tough to believe so.

Either that or this game is more unbalanced than the Gusty Gulch game.

If we can't trust her, and she actually isn't lynched today, I could always role-block her...

Although... If we can trust her, we can get a second lynch per day with her role. Although, that makes her a candidate for the nightkill as well. Lynching her would be pointless if the wolves would kill her anyway.

@RaichuGirl: What is your win condition?

RaichuGirl said:
Teal said:

I have never targeted you. I'm not sure where you got that Idea?
Sorry, I just remembered wrong. The night I targeted you someone tried to kill me and I mixed that up with you trying to kill me instead of you being my target.

so nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back