Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 5 ends April 30 at 2 PM CST.

Heh, no worries. Carry on.

I think the reason Astra Batted ChillBill was because he was afraid he'd get eaten by him, and be outed as a Indie. Apparently, it backfired, because Mr. Punchy Punch knew something was up.

DNA is obviously trying to get attention off of himself. While it might not be a bad idea to try and find scum leads, don't get too distraction by suspicions you have.

...exactly how am I trying to get attention off myself, again? I'm telling you guys how to be good players. A speedy lynch is no good for the town.

I have already mentioned that I do expect to be lynched today, didn't I? So what's your problem?

All right guys. Time to reveal something. I'm an Indie, but I can win with either side. Luckily for you, town, I'm siding with you. I'm R.O.B.

DNA said:
...exactly how am I trying to get attention off myself, again? I'm telling you guys how to be good players. A speedy lynch is no good for the town.

I have already mentioned that I do expect to be lynched today, didn't I? So what's your problem?

I believe your plan is: if we play the day out enough, we'll find someone that seems really scummy, and some people will stupidly lynch them instead. I mean, you're pretty much sentenced to death anyways, so you would try anything if it gives you some small chance of surviving.

Sir Taco said:
All right guys. Time to reveal something. I'm an Indie, but I can win with either side. Luckily for you, town, I'm siding with you. I'm R.O.B.

Case and point, DNA. I definitely don't trust you, considering how poorly "a Indie siding with town" went for RaichuGirl in WWXV. How exactly can you win with either side?

Machamp the Champion said:
DNA is obviously trying to get attention off of himself. While it might not be a bad idea to try and find scum leads, don't get too distraction by suspicions you have.

Why would he do that? He literally just said he's a wolf. He is going to die sooner or later, and not rushing to his lynch only gives us more time to find more wolves. Also I'm not sure, but I think you were the first to vote for DNA today, so you should be under the effects of Static.

Also I'm not sure, but I think you were the first to vote for DNA today, so you should be under the effects of Static.
...Oh, yeah. He is. I completely forgot about that.

I believe your plan is: if we play the day out enough, we'll find someone that seems really scummy, and some people will stupidly lynch them instead. I mean, you're pretty much sentenced to death anyways, so you would try anything if it gives you some small chance of surviving.
Well, yeah. I'd like to live, but I know living a day or two more is nearly impossible.
I'm not going to give you a lot of information, obviously, but I know my death is inevitable. And I'm a good sport in losing (and since when will I ever survive a game of WW here again lol), so I'm just trying to offer advice.

Porygon-X said:
Also I'm not sure, but I think you were the first to vote for DNA today, so you should be under the effects of Static.

Good thing I passed DNA this last night:

Red Shell said:
You are holding a Red Shell. It has homing properties and will even attack the person who threw it. As long as you hold this item, you can't use any abilities since you need to spend all your time trying to avoid the shell.

I didn't even think about that when I did it. lololololol

I asked PMJ about it actually, and "static" abilities (lololololololololol) don't apply. You still can't talk.
It just means I can't use Thunder Wave to lock your votes today. Lucky you.

Sir Taco, please elaborate (*cough*rolereveal*cough*) on... well, everything. We aren't going to trust you just because you say you're trustworthy.

Here it is, my rolecard.

Role: R.O.B.
Alignment: None

You are the Robotic Operating Buddy peripheral, released for the NES back in 1985. You tire of all of this ridiculous violence and don't care to get involved, but you will defend yourself in this conflict and just hope you can live through it.

Attack 1: Robo Beam (x/100), where x is 8 times the number of players who receive the Smash Ball before you do

Ability: System.out.println("Hello World!");
Once each day, you may PM me the name of a player and a question you would like to anonymously ask that player about his or her role PM. During the following night, I will send that player your question. When he replies, I will show it to you, and any lies in his reply will be highlighted in red. You are obsessed with fairness, however, so you may not ask questions involving a player's win condition or alignment, and all of your messages must begin with the question "Hello, how are you?" or they will not be sent.

Final Smash: Diffusion Beam
When you use this ability, you will be deathproof for 3 days and 3 nights, including the day or night when you use this ability.

Win Condition: Live to see the end of the game

I knew Astra was a bad bad person...turns out he was a dangerous independent that can kill everything. The more you know!

Also dat ROB Attack combined with dat Final Smash. That seems like a really strong combination to me. Have you found anything useful from those messages, Sir Taco?

Anyway, this is fairly obviously going to happen during this day. If anybody has some useful information, I suggest you speak up.

VOTE: <DNA>

dmaster out.

LuckyFire (it was her that claimed Sonic, right?) is actually unlynchable. D2 my phone was dumb and didn't send the message through, and I forgot to use it D3 and D4, since my life decided to go crazy and I didn't get a chance.

Sir Taco said:
D2 my phone was dumb and didn't send the message through, and I forgot to use it D3 and D4

Le fail. Oh well. Nice to see something for sure confirmed.

So after DNA (Pichu's) lynch, we still need the head, Wolf, and any others that may still be out there like Mewtwo and Roy. It's quite possible that there will still be three wolves after DNA, which is bad. We need to get going on them very soon I think. It's also possible for there to be a third independent but that might be too many, I'm not sure.

So then we have role reveals being Luckyfire - Sonic (Brawler) and Sir Taco - ROB (Independent) that are still alive (If I missed any, I probably forgot them). We can suggest that Some Loser is either Falco, Fox, or Wolf but my initial lean was on Fox just because Peppy says it to you (Fox) in the game. But I guess we can't rule anything out for sure.

That leaves this possible list of wolves of which it's likely around a fourth of them are (I'm obviously excluding myself, it's pretty obvious that I'm Town):

Some Loser (possibly)
Teal
RaichuGirl
Bo$$_89
SheNinja
Dark Void
Porygon-X
Machamp the Champion
Chillarmy
TheGuy
Starboard Driger

Is there anything I'm missing?

dmaster out.

I can sort of function as a seer by asking if the player's role allows them to communicate with other players. If it does, we likely have a wolf. Anyone want to suggest someone for me to check today?

Remember, kids, when you vote, make sure you put it in all caps to make sure it gets counted - I can't be held responsible for your stupidity.

PMJ said:
Remember, kids, when you vote, make sure you put it in all caps to make sure it gets counted - I can't be held responsible for your stupidity.

Does that mean machamps vote doesn't count?

DNA, we could always let you live for a few days if you told us who the other wolves were. That would be nice. Sir Taco, you really shouldn't have revealed your role, it's a pretty helpful role. I'm worried now that you'll die tonight.

Bo$$_89 said:
PMJ said:

Does that mean machamps vote doesn't count?

It does, but I use ctrl + f with a case match to find votes easily (as opposed to someone just using the word 'vote' in a sentence, for example).

(I asked you guys to do that in the very first post so anyone who votes in any other way is actually not following directions - shh, don't tell anyone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back