Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 5) (D/L 7/29)

~Vote Count 5.2~

TwistedTurtwig-[2] (PMJ, James86134)
TheGuy-[1] (camoclone)
Haunted Water-[1] (Machamp the Champion)
James86134-[1] (Haunted Water)

Not Voting (9): (TheGuy, ChillBill, Shocker, pokemeister899, Chillarmy, Nengeni, Jay, sillykyle, TwistedTurtwig)

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is 7/29/2013 at 19:00:00 EST.

Replacing Blui with TheGuy.

Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 5) (D/L 7/29)

Wait a second... When did I vote the guy?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

Also Blui hasn't voted yet meaning something is awry.

@camo: You voted Blui and TheGuy replaced Blui

Well, it seems I'm playing in this game now. I honestly didn't think I would end up playing in this game. I had read none of the thread until today and now I have only read Day 5. From what I understand, though correct me if I am wrong, we have two groups actively working against the town, the mafia and the werewolves and both have nightly kills. I seems as though Blui got himself into some trouble, though I'm not exactly sure what it was. Also, there is a fight to get an inactive lynched in Twistedturtwig. At this point in the game, with little background knowledge on what's happened, I'm inclined to vote with the majority, but it seems there isn't much of a majority or consensus at the moment to I will withhold my vote until a later date.

TheGuy said:
Well, it seems I'm playing in this game now. I honestly didn't think I would end up playing in this game. I had read none of the thread until today and now I have only read Day 5. From what I understand, though correct me if I am wrong, we have two groups actively working against the town, the mafia and the werewolves and both have nightly kills. I seems as though Blui got himself into some trouble, though I'm not exactly sure what it was. Also, there is a fight to get an inactive lynched in Twistedturtwig. At this point in the game, with little background knowledge on what's happened, I'm inclined to vote with the majority, but it seems there isn't much of a majority or consensus at the moment to I will withhold my vote until a later date.

Check out the attack on James...

Welcome to the game, TheGuy.
Anyway, it is true that James post have been a bit odd... But I'm not completely sure yet... It can always be an innocent "slip". Defense?

Ok... It seems that even correcting my posts will still end up with an important word disappearing.

Here is what I meant to say: Although we have lost town in the night, we have also killed and lost Mafia/Wolf which is good for us.

Simple as that. Now, lets look at the rand against me. I find it very strange that Haunted listed a reason against me, Camo responded saying he completely agrees with it, fails to vote for me, then Haunted votes me... As if he needed approval from others before voting me.

If had to guess, here is how it went down if they were both scum:

Haunted lists reason against me, then posts in the QT asking for the team to agree with him, Camo goes along with it and fails to vote me (which you still haven't corrected, so it seems to me as if you don't really care) then Haunted votes once the actually argument gets some power...

Tbh, I'd rather see Haunted stay in the game over Camo due to Camo having less experience, and being a lot more aggressive (see almost every game he has ever played... Ever.)

VOTE: CAMOCLONE

If Camo ends up town, I'd say Haunted is town too, if Camo is wolf, I'm going to assume Haunted is in principle.

James86134 said:
Ok... It seems that even correcting my posts will still end up with an important word disappearing.

Here is what I meant to say: Although we have lost town in the night, we have also killed and lost Mafia/Wolf which is good for us.

Simple as that. Now, lets look at the rand against me. I find it very strange that Haunted listed a reason against me, Camo responded saying he completely agrees with it, fails to vote for me, then Haunted votes me... As if he needed approval from others before voting me.

Haunted lists reason against me, then posts in the QT asking for the team to agree with him, Camo goes along with it and fails to vote me (which you still haven't corrected, so it seems to me as if you don't really care) then Haunted votes once the actually argument gets some power...

Tbh, I'd rather see Haunted stay in the game over Camo due to Camo having less experience, and being a lot more aggressive (see almost every game he has ever played... Ever.)

If Camo ends up town, I'd say Haunted is town too, if Camo is wolf, I'm going to assume Haunted is in principle.

Nice OMGUS man!!! Keep on back pedaling. If you have read my posts you would realize that I tried to vote for you multiple times. Just because you don't like my super aggro play style doesn't mean I'm a wolf. I'm done with your crap James... I'm sick and tired of people voting for me because they find my play style to be annoying. Your awful at werewolf James and need to stop this crap. If you've played as many werewolf games as you say you do then you would realize that my style works. If you have a problem with my style bring it up wit me post game. Now I've read your post and realized a couple of things including that nothing you have said against me means I'm a wolf. Your argument is this: H_W is scummy therefore I'm scummy... Camo lynch over H_W lynch because Camoclone is a bad player. Really man? Get your act together.

Also you don't like me because I'm aggressive? It makes scum like you slip...

camoclone said:

That's the thing. You may think that your play style works but it doesn't.

You become so aggressive that you only pay attention to one, or two people creating a very, very small tunnel vision and don't realise that there are 14 players, each with different relationships and you decide to cling to 2-4 people that may or may not be town, and if one of us ends up being wolf then you go and scream out 'ALL THE OTHERS ARE WOLVES BECAUSE THEY ARE DEFENDING EACH OTHER, KILL THEM'.

Ill post with all the times that you decided to recorder your vote with me.

(Yesterday 09:51 AM)Haunted Water Wrote:
"had lost wolves/mafia"

I don't think we had lost scum, more like we killed two, and I'm guessing the mafia killed off a wolf.
I'm not the only one who sees the oddity here, right?
Oh no I see it! At least I saw it yesterday. Keep on backpedaling James
UNVOTE: BLUI
VOTE: James [\b]

-----

(Yesterday 11:16 PM)Haunted Water Wrote:
Camo, it's the regular slash (/), not (\). That's the reason why your votes aren't bolding.
Thank you... For some reason I have a town read on you. Thoughts on BLUI? I will vote later...

-----

(Today 02:42 AM)SheNinja Wrote:
Wow, Blui hasn't posted in that long?

Would you guys like a replacement for Blui?
Yes!!!

-----

Wait a second... When did I vote the guy?

-----

Also Blui hasn't voted yet meaning something is awry.

-----

(Today 03:55 AM)TheGuy Wrote:
Check out the attack on James...

-----

(Today 07:00 PM)James86134 Wrote:

Nice OMGUS man!!! Keep on back pedaling. If you have read my posts you would realize that I tried to vote for you multiple times. Just because you don't like my super aggro play style doesn't mean I'm a wolf. I'm done with your crap James... I'm sick and tired of people voting for me because they find my play style to be annoying. Your awful at werewolf James and need to stop this crap. If you've played as many werewolf games as you say you do then you would realize that my style works. If you have a problem with my style bring it up wit me post game. Now I've read your post and realized a couple of things including that nothing you have said against me means I'm a wolf. Your argument is this: H_W is scummy therefore I'm scummy... Camo lynch over H_W lynch because Camoclone is a bad player. Really man? Get your act together.

-----

-----

Certainly seems like you're trying to correct your vote...

And even when I call you out on it, you don't correct your vote... Is it just plain ignorance, you don't care or you want to be careful because you're stepping on a minefield?

James86134 said:
camoclone said:

You become so aggressive that you only pay attention to one, or two people creating a very, very small tunnel vision and don't realise that there are 14 players, each with different relationships and you decide to cling to 2-4 people that may or may not be town, and if one of us ends up being wolf then you go and scream out 'ALL THE OTHERS ARE WOLVES BECAUSE THEY ARE DEFENDING EACH OTHER, KILL THEM'.

The thing is my play style works 10 times better then you and many other people on pokebeach (see Raichugirl at the beginning of this game). I don't believe anyone by myself-is town James. That's why I'm super aggressive. I don't cling to 2-3 players at all. I think you just don't like my aggressive style because it finds your wolf buddies. You also completely avoided my question:
Explain why I'm scum logically instead of using your OMGUS crap.

camoclone said:
James86134 said:

The thing is my play style works 10 times better then you and many other people on pokebeach (see Raichugirl at the beginning of this game). I don't believe anyone by myself-is town James. That's why I'm super aggressive. I don't cling to 2-3 players at all. I think you just don't like my aggressive style because it finds your wolf buddies. You also completely avoided my question:

I've answered your question. And I'm not doing 'OMGUS crap'. I believe, OMGUS stands for 'Oh My God. You Suck'. Which is what you're doing not me. I'm not at all implying that you suck, I'm implying that your playstyle doesn't work. What you are doing is calling everything I do crap... Which to me makes me think that you are implying OMG, you suck.

And yes you do cling to 2-3 players (If I get mod killed for this), lets reference Universe, the other game going on right now. You constantly tunneled myself, D_V and Haunted... Constantly and aggressively.

If you have a single game where you ended up finding the entire scum team within two days because of you playstyle, Ill mod kill myself.... I'm not joking.

James86134 said:
camoclone said:

I've answered your question. And I'm not doing 'OMGUS crap'. I believe, OMGUS stands for 'Oh My God. You Suck'. Which is what you're doing not me. I'm not at all implying that you suck, I'm implying that your playstyle doesn't work. What you are doing is calling everything I do crap... Which to me makes me think that you are implying OMG, you suck.

And yes you do cling to 2-3 players (If I get mod killed for this), lets reference Universe, the other game going on right now. You constantly tunneled myself, D_V and Haunted... Constantly and aggressively.

If you have a single game where you ended up finding the entire scum team within two days because of you playstyle, Ill mod kill myself.... I'm not joking.

If you were even half as good as you say yo are you'd know what OMGUS means. Look it up. Second of all you never highlited why I'm scum. You just going off on a rant on how my playstyle doesn't work. I also think you have no idea what tunneling means. Your using it completely wrong. I wasn't tunneling anyone. I highly suggest you look up what these words mean before you use them. K thx... I'm glad you feel so inclined to break rules as well. You keep on doing illegal things (pm me, talk about existing games). Please stop... I'm so glad you fail this hard when your a wolf.

Tunneling is the act of focusing solely on one person to lynch, generally while ignoring the other players.
This is often seen as a scumtell, but is usually just a product of over-eager players, and thus should be taken lightly.

OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

-----

This is entirely from the Mafia wiki. It used both right, so you're literally making up excuses now.

Second of all, I'm not inclined to break the rules. I used an existing game as an example, you don't get to decide what happens to me, SheNinja does, so shut up. When you become superior in ever way, then you can make up fake excuses and control over everything I say.

James86134 said:
Tunneling is the act of focusing solely on one person to lynch, generally while ignoring the other players.
This is often seen as a scumtell, but is usually just a product of over-eager players, and thus should be taken lightly.

OMGUS stands for "Oh My God, You Suck (for voting for me)!". it is sometimes used as a shorthand to indicate that you are voting for someone primarily because they voted for you.

-----

This is entirely from the Mafia wiki. It used both right, so you're literally making up excuses now.

Second of all, I'm not inclined to break the rules. I used an existing game as an example, you don't get to decide what happens to me, SheNinja does, so shut up. When you become superior in ever way, then you can make up fake excuses and control over everything I say.

Your correct about tunneling's definition however you not correct about me tunneling. I'm targeting multiple people. No I started attacking you first therefore your using OMGUS on me. Your definitions are sound however the way your using it doesn't.

Stop backpedalling! I know your scum...

camoclone said:
James86134 said:

-----

Your correct about tunneling's definition however you not correct about me tunneling. I'm targeting multiple people. No I started attacking you first therefore your using OMGUS on me. Your definitions are sound however the way your using it doesn't.

I am partly right with Tunneling, its the same basic definition with one change...

Look, Im referring to when you started to call everything Im doing crap, therefore OMGUSing. I didn't OMGUS, I legitimately voted for you, unlike you did with me (and you still haven't fixed that... Still)

I'm using them correctly... And you're using backpedalling wrong.

It basically means (sue me if I misworded it): Retreating from ones former stance.

Please, explain what my former stance was and how I am retreating from it.

James86134 said:
camoclone said:

I am partly right with Tunneling, its the same basic definition with one change...

Look, Im referring to when you started to call everything Im doing crap, therefore OMGUSing. I didn't OMGUS, I legitimately voted for you, unlike you did with me (and you still haven't fixed that... Still)

I'm using them correctly... And you're using backpedalling wrong.

It basically means (sue me if I misworded it): Retreating from ones former stance.

Please, explain what my former stance was and how I am retreating from it.

No what you said is very different then tunneling.

I attacked you first meaning yes you are using OMGUS... The fact that you don't actually have a case in me backs this up.

Yes you are backpedalling. You are taking back everything you said. "No I meant this" "no wait I mean this"...

Please someone else post!!! I need someone else to explain to James why he is scummy because he doesn't listen to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back