Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 5) (D/L 7/29)

Yes you are backpedalling. You are taking back everything you said. "No I meant this" "no wait I mean this"...

So, I'm doomed either way... That doesn't seem fair! :,(

(Oh and If you didn't get the above, Im doomed either way because of everyone picking at me because of what I said, then corrected myself and Im still getting picked at.)

Also, fine, you win with the terminology, whatever. At this point it just became a battle of the egos... And I would have just made it worse if I backed out, because that would have resulted with me 'backpedalling'. But since you cared so much (not really, SINCE YOU STILL HAVEN'T VOTED ME) Im just going to stop arguing with you. Vote me, off you're just going to lose another 'crappy town'.

Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 5) (D/L 7/29)

James86134 said:
Yes you are backpedalling. You are taking back everything you said. "No I meant this" "no wait I mean this"...

(Oh and If you didn't get the above, Im doomed either way because of everyone picking at me because of what I said, then corrected myself and Im still getting picked at.)

Also, fine, you win with the terminology, whatever. At this point it just became a battle of the egos... And I would have just made it worse if I backed out, because that would have resulted with me 'backpedalling'. But since you cared so much (not really, SINCE YOU STILL HAVEN'T VOTED ME) Im just going to stop arguing with you. Vote me, off you're just going to lose another 'crappy town'.
Actually I'm not voting for you because I think that I will wait until I get home tomorrow because tapatalk is being stupid. I really appreciate you giving up though... I enjoy picking apart a wolfs last chance to AtE.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

camoclone said:
James86134 said:

Actually I'm not voting for you because I think that I will wait until I get home tomorrow because tapatalk is being stupid. I really appreciate you giving up though... I enjoy picking apart a wolfs last chance to AtE.

I backed away because it became a battle of the egos... And apparently, you want to reopen the wound... Than closed 30 seconds ago...

James86134 said:
camoclone said:

I backed away because it became a battle of the egos... And apparently, you want to reopen the wound... Than closed 30 seconds ago...
It's not a battle of the egos at all. It's a battle about whether or not your a wolf.

camoclone said:
James86134 said:
It's not a battle of the egos at all. It's a battle about whether or not your a wolf.

But we ended up fighting over simple terminology... Something that doesn't really support whether I'm a wolf or not.

James86134 said:
camoclone said:
Oh but it does... You can't actually make an argument on why you think I'm a wolf therefore it was OMGUS. You try to look smart by using werewolf terms but you completely fail. Why? Because you can't make an argument on me besides OMGUS.

But we ended up fighting over simple terminology... Something that doesn't really support whether I'm a wolf or not.

Oh but it does... You can't actually make an argument on why you think I'm a wolf therefore it was OMGUS. You try to look smart by using werewolf terms but you completely fail. Why? Because you can't make an argument on me besides OMGUS.

camoclone said:

You can't just accept a defeat can you? I literally say you win, but no... You have to continue. Fine, EGO RESET. I used the terminology correctly. Everyone is entitled to their own interpretation of deviations within reason, mine was in reason, shut up. Now, guess what?

Camo: WHAT you piece of crap that can't play werewolf?

Me: YOURE TUNNELING ME!!!!!!1!!!!one

Yeah, I realise that I just made an ass of myself (which is kind of why I limited myself to four threads for the next six weeks) . Camo is free to continue.... Whatever that was against me, but Im just going to stop defending myself. He's just stubborn.

MEANWHILE, tt still hasn't posted lol

ChillBill said:
No offense, but this is ridiculous.

I agree... He's convinced I'm attacking his ego.

James86134 said:
Haunted lists reason against me, then posts in the QT asking for the team to agree with him, Camo goes along with it and fails to vote me (which you still haven't corrected, so it seems to me as if you don't really care) then Haunted votes once the actually argument gets some power...

Tbh, I'd rather see Haunted stay in the game over Camo due to Camo having less experience, and being a lot more aggressive (see almost every game he has ever played... Ever.)

VOTE: CAMOCLONE

If Camo ends up town, I'd say Haunted is town too, if Camo is wolf, I'm going to assume Haunted is in principle.

This seems like a very real possibility. Besides, I'm like 40% sure HW is scum, so camo is probably scum buddies with him. Somehow, I don't think people are going to vote for HW, so I'll join your wagon.

UNVOTE: <Haunted Water>
VOTE: <camoclone>

And before someone (camoclone) says James and I are scum buddies, we're not. I'm a Mason. There's 1 more remaining Mason: Chillarmy. But, he hasn't been online in a month, soooooooo...

Sheninja, can we get a replacement for Chillarmy?

inb4 camo says me, James and Chill are all scum.

Replacing Chillarmy with Cosmic Fury.

Scratch that, They haven't been online in a longer amount of time than Chillarmy. If Chillarmy Doesn't show up by the end of this game day, then he will be modkilled.

Machamp the Champion said:
James86134 said:
Haunted lists reason against me, then posts in the QT asking for the team to agree with him, Camo goes along with it and fails to vote me (which you still haven't corrected, so it seems to me as if you don't really care) then Haunted votes once the actually argument gets some power...

Tbh, I'd rather see Haunted stay in the game over Camo due to Camo having less experience, and being a lot more aggressive (see almost every game he has ever played... Ever.)

VOTE: CAMOCLONE

If Camo ends up town, I'd say Haunted is town too, if Camo is wolf, I'm going to assume Haunted is in principle.

This seems like a very real possibility. Besides, I'm like 40% sure HW is scum, so camo is probably scum buddies with him. Somehow, I don't think people are going to vote for HW, so I'll join your wagon.

UNVOTE: <Haunted Water>
VOTE: <camoclone>

And before someone (camoclone) says James and I are scum buddies, we're not. I'm a Mason. There's 1 more remaining Mason: Chillarmy. But, he hasn't been online in a month, soooooooo...

Sheninja, can we get a replacement for Chillarmy?

inb4 camo says me, James and Chill are all scum.

Are you a Mason or neighbor? I know you said mason but sometimes people confuse them. No I only find Blui and James to be scummy. I haven't read back yet so yeah... Not to mention if you think H_W is scum then vote for him. I on the other hand have a town read on him.

SheNinja said:
Replacing Chillarmy with Cosmic Fury.

Scratch that, They haven't been online in a longer amount of time than Chillarmy. If Chillarmy Doesn't show up by the end of this game day, then he will be modkilled.

camoclone said:
Are you a Mason or neighbor? I know you said mason but sometimes people confuse them. No I only find Blui and James to be scummy. I haven't read back yet so yeah... Not to mention if you think H_W is scum then vote for him. I on the other hand have a town read on him.

Uh... There are no neighbors in this game. We're Masons. And the Werewolf Mason is dead, so we're both town.

Also, what is the point of your last post?

I'm tracker! \o/

Machamp the Champion said:
camoclone said:

Uh... There are no neighbors in this game. We're Masons. And the Werewolf Mason is dead, so we're both town.

Also, what is the point of your last post?

I'm on vacation so I couldn't check the OP...

I was just saying that I can't see what ever sheninja posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back