Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How didn't the town notice how scummy was James? Also, there should have been daytalk. A lot of strategies are discussed during the day like pressuring on someone. IDK how wasn't shocker lynched, he was clearly scum and I've never seen anyone scummier than him in this game.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
How didn't the town notice how scummy was James? Also, there should have been daytalk. A lot of strategies are discussed during the day like pressuring on someone. IDK how wasn't shocker lynched, he was clearly scum and I've never seen anyone scummier than him in this game.

Because this was Fancy's and Drohn's first game. As well as Lucky being easily influenced based on her win-con and TheGuy ALMOST being on my side...

And I wasn't THAT scummy.

Inb4 I get turbo-lynched next game because if being in denial.

King Arceus said:
I don't like PMJ accusing me of being a bad player and I had to wait until now to say something. I did use my ability every night that I was not killed. You happened to get role blocked the night you tried watching me. As to if this was actually portrayed in the night update though, I don't think it was. I was only dropping small hints because if I gave big hints the wolf team would surely target me in the night.

I do not think it is a good idea to list every role in the game. There is suppose to be more mystery involved. I felt the game was way too luck based as well. Another problem was the amount of town vs the number of people in the two other groups.

Yeah, PMJ was completely wrong about that.

I tried to make the list of roles balanced to a point that the town v. not town ratio would not be mountainous, but the Mafia really did the town a favour by obliterating the werewolves.

As for the listing every role and randomizing, I felt like it would be a good change, and now it seems like the PB meta is not even going to possibly consider changing anything. I had another site review the (open) setup and they said it was fine.

James86134 said:
Flys Gone 2071 said:

Because this was Fancy's and Drohn's first game. As well as Lucky being easily influenced based on her win-con and TheGuy ALMOST being on my side...

And I wasn't THAT scummy.

Inb4 I get turbo-lynched next game because if being in denial.

Maybe not THAT scummy but at least Shocker was AND there were some people who could easily see it. And Fancy's defense on lynching Nengeni was terrible. Lynching an inactive almost at the end of the game is terrible. LF's could have said "lynch an inactive" but Fancy voted him, you are the one who decides to put the vote not someone else.

RE: Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (Day 9)(D/L N/A)

SheNinja said:
Was randomized before signups began.

EDIT: Sorry, that was the wrong screenshot. That was a screenshot testing to see if a few randomized setups would be viable before I finalized the decision on the setup. I will hunt around for the setup's screenshot, but I may not be able to find it. I can, however, affirm that the setup was randomized completely.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
Lynching an inactive almost at the end of the game is terrible. LF's could have said "lynch an inactive" but Fancy voted him, you are the one who decides to put the vote not someone else.
I never said that I didn't put my vote on the inactive, I said that I wasn't the one who started it and therefore the reasons for my attempted lynch was null and void. Because, it was targeting the one who started the inactive lynch. I admit it was a mistake, but it's my first game and I didn't know it would change the tides so much.

My point, Luckyfire started the inactive lynch. I decided to follow because I didn't want to see a townie lynched, there were no other leads than Shocker's, who I thought was a pretty small case. Oh and note: Luckyfire didn't just say vote for an inactive, she did the vote for the inactive.

So again, If I was being lynched because of the inactive lynch I participated in, it would strictly be because I participated; not because I started the lynch.

Fancy said:
Flys Gone 2071 said:
Lynching an inactive almost at the end of the game is terrible. LF's could have said "lynch an inactive" but Fancy voted him, you are the one who decides to put the vote not someone else.
I never said that I didn't put my vote on the inactive, I said that I wasn't the one who started it and therefore the reasons for my attempted lynch was null and void. Because, it was targeting the one who started the inactive lynch. I admit it was a mistake, but it's my first game and I didn't know it would change the tides so much.

My point, Luckyfire started the inactive lynch. I decided to follow because I didn't want to see a townie lynched, there were no other leads than Shocker's, who I thought was a pretty small case. Oh and note: Luckyfire didn't just say vote for an inactive, she did the vote for the inactive.

So again, If I was being lynched because of the inactive lynch I participated in, it would strictly be because I participated; not because I started the lynch.

I know you were inexperienced and I know that you were trying to find a lead. I meant that your defense of "I didn't started the lynch" wan't the right defense. You could have been a wolf looking for an opportunity to save himself for the day once you say that LF wanted an inactive lynch.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
I know you were inexperienced and I know that you were trying to find a lead. I meant that your defense of "I didn't started the lynch" wan't the right defense. You could have been a wolf looking for an opportunity to save himself for the day once you say that LF wanted an inactive lynch.

Well....Shocker was a mafia, and the only reason for suspicion was that I misguidedly saved a mafia; and that pointed to me possibly being mafia. If I were a wolf, why would I save someone not on my team? If I were a wolf, why wouldn't I simply go with the Shocker lynch to take out the mafia/townies?

The accusation that was put up against me only works if I'm a mafia, not anything else.

I didn't say you seemed scum just that it wasn't the right defense. This is a bit off-topic and I didn't try to sound rude or disrespectful but to point out a mistake which you could correct in later games.

@SheNinja Will you post a post-game? I want to know how well did I do.

Isn't it on topic because we are discussing how we did? And.. I covered the accusation that I was mafia with that defense, which was the only accusation I had to deal with at the time. The defense was simply to combat the claim that I was a mafia, and it worked and TheGuy stopped his lynch vote on me.

What were my other options? I'm don't mean to sound rude or disrespectful either, but I would like you to elaborate on how that defense wasn't the right defense and what I could've done instead of what I did so I can improve it in the next game.

ChillBill said:
Bad luck is bad luck... The mafia killed our team.
But good game anyway.

u mad? how's it feel to be hunted down by a group of people when you had no suspiciousness towards you?
this is actually more to the werewolf team. oddly enough, this game is an epic victory for mafia. after RC's accidental killing, we were downed, and it was looking bad. but hey, nearly everyone could've wiped us out in 2 nights, and werewolves could've seized victory.

SheNinja said:
@flygon what do you mean?

When the GM makes a post that tells how well each player played. The GM could know what was the player plan because he knows who did he used his ability on or what did he planned with his teammates.

SheNinja said:
I have all of the actions and QT's linked.

Not what he meant.

He is saying, post a text block of what you think about all the players. Game play, role cards, strategies.

Post what you think about each player, from your POV because you saw everything, while others didnt... Well, not until now.

Oh, I've never seen that before.
I am on a phone right now, but I think that most of my thoughts would be mentioned in the dead qt by someone.

SheNinja said:
Oh, I've never seen that before.
I am on a phone right now, but I think that most of my thoughts would be mentioned in the dead qt by someone.

This is an example of what it looks like. I don't really care if you do one, personally.

Also, first post with my new username.

SheNinja said:
Thanks for the good attitude, PMJ! I can always count on you!

@MtC: I would like to run one of these dandies again, but poor old sourpuss PMJ probably won't let me. I would actually want to the game to be less players, such as 7 or 9.

when I said that it had nothing to do with my earlier comments. I died early and am anxious to play camoclone's game, thats all.

Is there anything that I could've done as a mod that would have better? This means anything unrelated to the setup.

Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back