Finished Werewolf XVII II: The Greatest Idea (OVER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SheNinja said:
Is there anything that I could've done as a mod that would have better? This means anything unrelated to the setup.

Any helpful tips would be appreciated.

Flavor... Flavor is always tasty.

I've always hated flavour as a player, I suck at writing, and I also didn't have enough time for flavour anyways.

/me suggests to Cammy that he could go lick a cupcake for flavour.

Anything else?

SheNinja said:
I've always hated flavour as a player, I suck at writing, and I also didn't have enough time for flavour anyways.

* SheNinja suggests to Cammy that he could go lick a cupcake for flavour.

Anything else?

*Cammy nicely tells Sheyy that you can make a co-mod write all the flavor... Cammy also says that cupcakes are good.

I don't like writing, but I am good at it. If I am motivated and have enough time then I can write pretty well.

HOW ABOUT YOU POST YOUR ANALYSIS HUH ;)

SheNinja said:
I don't like writing, but I am good at it. If I am motivated and have enough time then I can write pretty well.

HOW ABOUT YOU POST YOUR ANALYSIS HUH ;)

FINE!

James was the best player ever. Pwning Camo, the wolves, the mod and anyone else who stood in his way. He was even better then SoldiersSpirit, who just took Camos ideas, added a new profile to it and voila, killed Haunted Water.

He was so good, that most of the time, he derped around, creating chaos and no one noticed. That's how good James86134 is at this game...

And when the next main game starts, he will be back anew, as a wolf. And if he isn't, he will eat the hosts family!

Done :D

(Totally not a narcisicist at all...)

Also, believe it or not, but I wrote the above in 46.3 seconds... I timed.

Well...I have some thoughts if I may?

1. SheNinja, you ask what you could do to improve your modding and everyone asks for a post game player by player analysis but you won't do it...maybe give the people what they want if it's not unreasonable. A mod is someone that helps not deters. Any mods set-up should be balance checked by a couple of experienced players that have modded succesful games before for future reference.

2. Town on this site, doesn't do one of the most impirtant things on this site. Look back at dead player interactions to draw more clues towards mafia. I.E. my post pointing out HW, Shocker, and James. YET none of you looked at it. Fancy and luckyfire? I believe kept saying they're going to re-read why james was suspicious and found nothing...um what? I had strong cases against shocker, HW as well but he dug himself into a grave by posting and defending shocker and james. If my first 2 scum reads were correct why would you not take notice to my third? It baffles me really...

3. Camoclone vs. me. anyone who plays aggressive im guessing pkays like camoclone and should be lynched amiright? As Machamp said, we were basically vanillas which is the worst thing for scum as I go full aggro cuz I have nothing to lose.

4. This is towards any/everyone, don't play if your going to get butthurt or say every post is annoying. Also, people who don't read big posts, why play?

Gg everyone even though my time was short lived...maybe ill see you in future games ;)

I love how everyone says ss killed me directly. he did have a stake in it, but as I recall, I basically said I was scum.

Red Rain said:
I love how everyone says ss killed me directly. he did have a stake in it, but as I recall, I basically said I was scum.

Yeah, you're right! I call BS on that. He wasn't even the first to call you as scum. Camoclone, me, and PMJ to an extent were pressuring you before SS was even in the game, lol.

^To add to that...I specifically tunnled certain players because of what Machamp told me. I he said he believed HW and Shocker to be scum buddies and thoroughly looked through them the most.

SheNinja you have yet to award anyone the Town MVP, yes there should be one names even though it was a town loss.

Vote: FourArms for Town MVP. He pointed me in the right direction.

SoldiersSpirit said:
^To add to that...I specifically tunnled certain players because of what Machamp told me. I he said he believed HW and Shocker to be scum buddies and thoroughly looked through them the most.

SheNinja you have yet to award anyone the Town MVP, yes there should be one names even though it was a town loss.

I don't believe we have ever had Town MVP on Pokebeach...

We might in the full games, but I don't believe in the Spin-Offs... Well, PMJ will probably correct me on this.

James86134 said:
SoldiersSpirit said:

I don't believe we have ever had Town MVP on Pokebeach...

We might in the full games, but I don't believe in the Spin-Offs... Well, PMJ will probably correct me on this.
I don't see why there would be a rule that there couldn't be... I think it depends on the mod.

SoldiersSpirit said:

Woo. MVP of the losing team. lol.

Call me crazy, but camoclone is my MVP (since I can't pick myself, lol). If I recall, he found pretty much every remaining Mafia or Wolf on the 1 day he was alive, and everyone voting for him was scum. Granted, most of them were people I was already suspicious of. Don't know how well you did in WW Universe, but in my mind, you actually did well. Except for the whole "being overly rude" thing.

Four Arms said:
SoldiersSpirit said:

Call me crazy, but camoclone is my MVP (since I can't pick myself, lol). If I recall, he found pretty much every remaining Mafia or Wolf on the 1 day he was alive, and everyone voting for him was scum. Granted, most of them were people I was already suspicious of. Don't know how well you did in WW Universe, but in my mind, you actually did well. Except for the whole "being overly rude" thing.

He missed Chillbill. THAT MEANS ISNT THAT GOOD... Derp.[/me being dumb]

James86134 said:
Four Arms said:

He missed Chillbill. THAT MEANS ISNT THAT GOOD... Derp.[/me being dumb]
3dx5a.jpg

I'm still not sold on camo's playstyle. Even though he apparently "caught" all the scum, he didn't know how to finish them off and get a lynch.

MtC was GREAT.

Man, that Mason QT looks pretty bare.

SheNinja said:
I'm still not sold on camo's playstyle. Even though he apparently "caught" all the scum, he didn't know how to finish them off and get a lynch.

MtC was GREAT.

Man, that Mason QT looks pretty bare.

I knew how to finish them off however I was lynched... I'll convince you once we play a game together.

TwistedTurtwig said:
When you accuse 2/3 of the players in the game, you tend to "find" most of the scum.

Just saying.
I believe we already went over this... I didn't attack a single town aligned player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back