Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 3 ends Feb 7 at 6 PM EST

Someone gave me the incriminating papers, so my vote weight is -1. Needless to say, I won't be voting today. I am also the safest person to old the item as my vote weight is zero without it. So it's the least crippling to town if I hold it. I will not be passing it. If I lose it, it was stolen from me , which means scum has a item cop. Coo coo

Also, since Camo, HW, KoN, and James are all now dead, prepare yourselves for 2 page day phases instead of 30.

(Or prove me wrong, please!)

I recommend we disregard the newscast commanding us not to lynch Mapleboy entirely. In virtually all the past games, messages displayed at the start of each day never meant anything, and have only existed to confuse the town. Besides, imo it's incredibly broken to have a seer and an anonymous messenger in one role.

Porygon-X said:
I recommend we disregard the newscast commanding us not to lynch Mapleboy entirely. In virtually all the past games, messages displayed at the start of each day never meant anything, and have only existed to confuse the town. Besides, imo it's incredibly broken to have a seer and an anonymous messenger in one role.
So you want us to ignore information we have because you think its an OP role?

That's not exactly solid evidence there, Porygon-X. coo coo

Professor Palutena said:
Porygon-X said:
So you want us to ignore information we have because you think its an OP role?

That's not exactly solid evidence there, Porygon-X. coo coo

No. As I said in my post, in all the past games I can remember that employed a similar role, it only existed as a medium for an anti-town to cause confusion and chaos.

Professor Palutena said:
And do you have any proof that it's the same situation in this game? coo coo.

Of course not. But again, in my opinion a role that can learn a player's alignment (or otherwise incriminating evidence) and anonymously broadcast it to the town would be over powered. There is a reason that a role like that never saw use in past games.

*comes back and reads stuff*

Now I kinda wish I hadn't taken that vacation from the Internet. >_<

Also, I'm just going to come out of the shadows and tell ya'll that I have no idea who mentioned to lynch me. Or Lord Fletchling (now SF).
dun dun dun
*slinks back into the shadows*

Re: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 3 ends Feb 7 at 6 PM EST

What should I post...

Nggg I come in as subbs and know nothing about this game . Just think this game will be fun.

But will be hard also, I guess.

I read-read- and read. And have some idea about who are maybe the scums. But I'll wait till I have major prove about them.

Porygon-X said:
Professor Palutena said:
And do you have any proof that it's the same situation in this game? coo coo.

Of course not. But again, in my opinion a role that can learn a player's alignment (or otherwise incriminating evidence) and anonymously broadcast it to the town would be over powered. There is a reason that a role like that never saw use in past games.
I agree with Porygon on this. An anonymous source isn't exactly the most trustworthy.

I'm with no one what if it actually is made so that we think that it's not true but actually it's true?

My God how stupid can a vig be? I can't believe a vig would be that stupid so I think a scum redirector got lucky on the vig, this also is in agreement with the flavor text. Also lol that the scum happened to hit the townie who gets an ability upon death.

[/b]VOTE: PRINCESS PALUTENA[/b]

I between that and SF. Silencer hit camo maybe?

TwistedTurtwig, it depends on how many posts per page there is, but yeah, with the most active posters gone, it's highly likely it will be halved :p

So anyway, on that update:

1) Camoclone wasn't lying about finding Adrian, but did lie that the doc ability he had was a one-shot ability and is related to Adrian. Also I guessed half-right, heh. He is searching via "entering/knocking", something that KoN probably gathered from his revealed ability. He wasn't lying about it, so it might be worthwhile to check back on KoN's post to see if he said something of use.

2) The vigilante wears a spandex costume, LOL

3) Regarding the "anonymous" news source, I might agree it's not trustworthy, but I wonder... Is it related to KoN's unlocked ability "Ghost Writer"? I mean, flavor text says it is a newscast, and KoN's role had something to do with news. Just a thought.

4) Yesterday we would have voted for Lord Fletchling/Scorched Feathers as the consensus was that he was newbie scum, but he couldn't be voted for, so... It was mentioned in the update so I suppose he's now able to post. Maybe he'll have something to say so I'll wait.

Um, camoclone's ability is one shot ("once per game") and the name is related to Adrian ("big sis").
And I agree that the message could be to do with KoN, since his role has something to do with news and the newspaper.
The vigilante sounds like some wannabe superhero to me :p

I must say, I applaud KoN for that great play. Claiming a power role (which he actually had), which got him nightkilled, which is (probably) good because of his Ghost Writer ability. Well done! (Or he just wasn't thinking when he claimed and it was all totally by accident...)

As Porygon said, I think it's very unlikely that the news broadcaster has a way to Seer players, so we probably shouldn't listen to them. But you never know. There might be some downside to their Seer powers, or they're in a contact with someone else who has the Seer power. It's not like we were going to lynch Mapleboy anyway.

Professor Palutena said:
If I lose it, it was stolen from me , which means scum has a item cop. Coo coo

James was an Item Cop.

So, what's our plan today? HW turned out to be town, so I'm guessing that alex probably isn't a wolf. SF is no longer invincible, so I'm thinking we should probably lynch him today. I looked back at his posts again, and I think I'm leaning more towards scum based on them. He used a lot of pour logic, and he tried to jump on a lot of bandwagons, which seems kinda scummy. I can see him flipping town, but I can't really think of anyone else to lynch today.

Gotta say I'm kinda confused as to why the Vig shot Camoclone. Camoclone was the closest thing we had to a confirmed town, and if it was supposed to be a sort of policy lynch (or I guess shoot, in this case), that should not have been the decision of one. A policy lynch needs to be decided by the whole of the town, and in this case imo since he was the only confirmed it would have been better to keep him alive. Oh well. In the future, Vig, be more careful with your shootings.

I'm also going to have to agree with Reinforce on the mystery news source. While in other cases news sources may have been wolf, the clues here seem to add up just too well. KoN had a seerish role, and "Ghost Writer" sounds precisely like an anonymous new source role.

Policy vig or redirect? That's one question I'd like to have the answer to.
Also, don't entirely disregard the message. It's possible that it's fake (perhaps the TV Station boss is a wolf manipulating us?), but right now, I think SF is our best bet. He was protected last night, after all. And keep an eye on Astra. He's pulled some great shenanigans in the past (I still applaud you over the miller indie trick in Kecleon's Star Trek game), so it's entirely possible that he's playing us for fools.
Finally, there's a roleblocker out there, or something similar. I was prevented from acting last night.

I have...
...Woken up?
I silenced myself because I'm bad at this game.
Anyway....
We have a Roleblocker, a vigilante in a spandex, and a wolf. We don't have any leads, other than the Camo lead on me. I may as well quickly vote you, Celever.
[v]Celever[/v]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back