Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 6 ends Monday March 10 at 5 PM EST

Yeah, I say we lynch alex today. He's barely telling us any of his leads, and isn't even trying to get anyone lynched today. It just occurred to me that Celever pretty much did what he claims alex and I did: Try to convince us TheGuy is a bad lynch--despite everything saying otherwise--so he can seem like town himself. If alex turns up town, I think Celever would probably be a wolf, but if alex flips wolf I'm almost positive Celever is town.

[v]No one because I don't want alex to get hammered and end the day early[/v]

GM Draclord- town
grantm1999- town
Professor Palutena- town
RaichuGirl
Porygon-X
Luckyfire- Luckyfire I guess
Reinforce
Machamp the Champion
rev3rsor
Celever
alex- town
Kecleon-X
Eron
lovandra- town
Drohn

To me those players are confotown. No I'm not another seer. No I will not post my reasoning at this time.

Machamp The Champion said:
Yeah, I say we lynch alex today. He's barely telling us any of his leads, and isn't even trying to get anyone lynched today. It just occurred to me that Celever pretty much did what he claims alex and I did: Try to convince us TheGuy is a bad lynch--despite everything saying otherwise--so he can seem like town himself. If alex turns up town, I think Celever would probably be a wolf, but if alex flips wolf I'm almost positive Celever is town.

[v]No one because I don't want alex to get hammered and end the day early[/v]

Machamp, the day started less than half an irl day ago, and you're voting me because I'm not trying to get anyone lynched yet? I'm not saying any leads because I don't have any lmao. I'm not a PR, the one lead that we did have was TheGuy which was my whole reasoning for voting him. And why do you point out a (very good) reason for why Celever might need some looking into, yet vote me right after?

Also, if you don't know my playstyle, I am very reluctant to use my Vote unless it is near the end of the day or we have very good evidence. You can see this in past games as well.

@alex there's a difference between voting and finding someone to vote for later. We had all of last day phase to find someone to vote for today. That's part of the reason I voted for TheGuy: to give us a better idea of who we're voting for today. I pointed that out about Celever because I try to point out whenever I see something suspicious. In case I change my mind on you later and decide to vote for Celever, it won't come out of no where, and people would have already thought out my reasoning and may join me when I vote for him. Also, I'm pretty sure what I posted didn't count as a vote. But just in case it did...

[uv]alex[/uv]

Oh wait Drohn, alex, and eron are now confoscum

grantm1999 said:
Oh wait Drohn, alex, and eron are now confoscum

"confoscum"? Are you sure you don't mean "I think they might be scum"? I... I don't understand... I really... really don't.

Firstly; all of those Beatles references, though. Seriously. All the lonely people... Where do they all come from?

grantm1999 said:
BIGLISTOFDOOOM

Why do you consider Astra PP town? I mean, isn't he confirmed Indie? Or am I mistaken?

I... Really don't have much other to add. I mean, other than telling Drohn to say something, that is.

(After Grant's post)

What. I mean, I agree, they're all kind of scummy... But confoscum? No. Not unless you have a role or source that reveals such a thing.

I'm one of three people you consider town in one post and then in your next post I'm scum?

Kecleon-X said:
Firstly; all of those Beatles references, though. Seriously. All the lonely people... Where do they all come from?

grantm1999 said:
BIGLISTOFDOOOM
haha yeah

Why do you consider Astra PP town? I mean, isn't he confirmed Indie? Or am I mistaken?
there's already been too many indies imo and I've seen enough throughout the game to know that he's town
I... Really don't have much other to add. I mean, other than telling Drohn to say something, that is.

(After Grant's post)

What. I mean, I agree, they're all kind of scummy... But confoscum? No. Not unless you have a role or source that reveals such a thing. I may feel like explaining myself a bit later

alex said:
I'm one of three people you consider town in one post and then in your next post I'm scum?

Correct, ironic how one post from you can change things like that.

Actually, you know what? I'm only like 85% sure Eron is scum to be honest. I'm developing reads and I hope I'm getting better at this game, but 100 pages sheesh.

grantm1999 said:
Actually, you know what? I'm only like 85% sure Eron is scum to be honest. I'm developing reads and I hope I'm getting better at this game, but 100 pages sheesh.

GEEZ sorry for the triple post, but jsyk not all of my "these are town and these are scum" camoclone tactics are just reads. I wanted to clear that up because my last post implied I'm only going off thin leads or like hunches.

grantm1999 said:
I may feel like explaining myself a bit later

You had better explain yourself if you want anyone to believe your claims...

So grant accuses a bunch of people of being '100% scum' based on what they've said.
Now I'm no expert but that's a little bit dodgy to me...

^ This is true, yet he has implied there is other things to his list than shoddy logic or blatantly Teal/Camoclone-like scumreads. I think he should explain himself before we follow his lead on this. I don't want to follow a wolf's lead to an inevitable oblivion, thinking it was a Seer leading us to victory.

@Grant: Okay, so you've implied this list is based off more than just gut feelings. Do you mean a role, or do you mean logic? If it is logic, please post it, and I shall decide whether I agree with you or not.

grantm1999 said:
grantm1999 said:

GEEZ sorry for the triple post, but jsyk not all of my "these are town and these are scum" camoclone tactics are just reads. I wanted to clear that up because my last post implied I'm only going off thin leads or like hunches.

He says right here that he's only going off "thin leads or like hunches". I'm pretty sure they are just his fos, correct me if I'm wrong grant.

Grant seems really fishy to me. Also, nobody's really confirmed yet, unless they're mentioned in the day/night updates. Stop jumping to conclusions.

VOTE: grantm1999

^lrn2read.
Also I'm going digging to get all the quotes I want. brb

Page 73
Drohn said:
I am Towny, no anything special.

Page 99:
alex said:
I'm not a PR.

Also Eron stated that he had no special abilities, but as hard as I looked I could not find his post saying that. I could swear he did, but I just can't find it.

Dedenne's modkill flip SPECIFICALLY TOLD US that there were no more Vanilla Townies in this game. So, these people are scum who forgot a small important detail. (Or their unnecessarily lying town)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back