Finished Werewolf XX: Seleno City

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX: Seleno City - Day 6 ends Monday March 10 at 5 PM EST

Sorry for the quadruple post, perhaps you should re-implement the double posting rule TT.

Anyway, I am calling for a FULL ROLE REVEAL for Alex, Eron, and Drohn right now! If theguy had made a full role reveal like I told him to then he would've been cleared and we could be making more progress.

Don't make me bring back that double posting rule, Camo 2.0.

I somehow agree to grant. I post I suspect alex and eron before, and darclord+celever

Dhorn actually next in my list, but the red letters intimidate me :p, and I want to keep the list short as posible, so not confusing.

Btw, I change my mind, Celever is indie, I guess, not wolf. He/she have surviving win rule, so dont care who is lynched except themself.

grantm1999 said:
Page 73
Drohn said:
I am Towny, no anything special.

Page 99:
alex said:
I'm not a PR.

Also Eron stated that he had no special abilities, but as hard as I looked I could not find his post saying that. I could swear he did, but I just can't find it.

Dedenne's modkill flip SPECIFICALLY TOLD US that there were no more Vanilla Townies in this game. So, these people are scum who forgot a small important detail. (Or their unnecessarily lying town)

While I agree with you that those two players seem scummy, I must play the devils advocate: "I am Towny, no[t] anything special" and "I'm not a PR." doesn't mean they have no abilities. Here on Pokebeach, most people define the term Power Role as a powerful role such as a seer, whereas most other places define it as a role that is not vanilla.

grantm1999 said:
Page 73
Drohn said:

Page 99:
alex said:
I'm not a PR.

Also Eron stated that he had no special abilities, but as hard as I looked I could not find his post saying that. I could swear he did, but I just can't find it.

Dedenne's modkill flip SPECIFICALLY TOLD US that there were no more Vanilla Townies in this game. So, these people are scum who forgot a small important detail. (Or their unnecessarily lying town)

You could be right, and I do agree with you. However, there are things such as paranoid gunmen that aren't exactly power roles per-say but are still town, so there is still the possibility that they are still town.

(my brother posts)

Exactly.

I edited the last post... *GENIUS*

1.- I never did, I do have one, but... it's almost unusable.

2.- I wasn't here by that time, I started playing a lot after that.

Guess I might as well role-reveal since I haven't been that active, too.

I'm basically like the town's drunk, and I don't really have any special abilities whatsoever except for this four-time-use-only that disables any abilities targeted at me, and I also have an active one that makes it so nobody can steal anything from me.

yay i'm diverting the wolves' attention towards meeeee

...How about we don't all role reveal and give the wolves all of this information?

And Grant, literally every role on Pokebeach's Werewolves has an ability (except for that one vanilla). A PR is not just any ability, a PR is seer, doc, and select other very important abilities. I am NOT one of those very important abilities, which is why I said I am not a PR. I obviously still have an ability. I assume this goes for everyone else as well.

grantm1999 said:
Page 73
Drohn said:

Page 99:
alex said:
I'm not a PR.
When you quote me and cut out part of the sentence, at least edit it in a way that it doesn't make it look like I don't speak English. :p Lol. 

What I really said:
Drohn said:
I am, however, Towny, no seer or anything special.
I still have no clue who is lying here and who isn't.. I really don't know what else to say, but you can ask me anything.

grantm1999 said:
Sorry for the quadruple post, perhaps you should re-implement the double posting rule TT.

Anyway, I am calling for a FULL ROLE REVEAL for Alex, Eron, and Drohn right now! If theguy had made a full role reveal like I told him to then he would've been cleared and we could be making more progress.

Even if one of us is a wolf, couldn't we lie about our role? What would you believe? The only ones who would know who is telling the truth are the wolves, which really isn't helping us.

Drohn said:
grantm1999 said:
Page 73

Page 99:
When you quote me and cut out part of the sentence, at least edit it in a way that it doesn't make it look like I don't speak English. :p Lol. 

What I really said:
Drohn said:
I am, however, Towny, no seer or anything special.
I still have no clue who is lying here and who isn't.. I really don't know what else to say, but you can ask me anything.

I can confirm that, well, everyone can, I'm starting to think that grantm may be wolf.

Why would someone change that quote?

Well, the meaning of the quote didn't change, really.

Personally I see a PR as everything but VT, but I can see why others interpret it differently. Grant really has been acting really strangely today. Why would you edit that quote grant?

Raichu the quote stayed the same he just cut it sorta weird.

RaichuGirl said:
Personally I see a PR as everything but VT, but I can see why others interpret it differently. Grant really has been acting really strangely today. Why would you edit that quote grant?

I'm also aking that, why would he?

And even more strange with that of the multi-posting.

"You want No Double Posting Rule, because that's how you get No Double Posting Rule"

Lol Alex and drohn just back-pedalled on grant so hard it's not even funny. Scum team anyone?

IMO, this is all a huge buss. I don't think all three of them are mafia, though, I think that one or maybe two of the list plus grant are scum. I still want to lynch Alex as this is more "evidence" against him (or an extra vote lol) but I would not be against a grant lynch today.

Also refusing to role reveal, Alex and drohn, is scummy af.

Celever said:
Lol Alex and drohn just back-pedalled on grant so hard it's not even funny. Scum team anyone?

IMO, this is all a huge buss. I don't think all three of them are mafia, though, I think that one or maybe two of the list plus grant are scum. I still want to lynch Alex as this is more "evidence" against him (or an extra vote lol) but I would not be against a grant lynch today.

Maybe, that's suspicious. I think that Drohn is not scum, but Alex is. But don't go so fast Celever, we... well, we only have 2 days to vote. Nah, I'll vote now.

VOTE:Grantm1999

Celever said:

Before everyone starts asking for each others' role, though, people should also realise they are helping the wolves find out who is the seer. At least they will narrow it down for them. Obviously the wolves can lie without being under suspicion and only gain new information.

If anything, trying to get people to post their roles sounds like a wolf thing to do.

Celever said:

Or we just both realise what I said in my previous post. Sorry for the double post. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back