Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 4: ends Tuesday 14th]

You definitely didn't claim that before -- I would have remembered. I remember almost everything, but that role is just so perfect; the Spoink line is a favourite of mine and using the ball he bounces on his head and interpreting it as a Life Orb is just so good imo! :D

I'm interested in that "soon". I wonder what would have happened if you didn't get it in time...

Well, probably death. That's depressing.

I don't really see how Grumpig is connected to a lynch, though. I actually believe you 100% here, so congrats, you're no longer a suspect.

The lynch today should be either Blui or Chaos Jackal, and like I said, Blui has considerable evidence against him here. He played very well if he is in fact scum, so I feel kinda bad that AtA's role screwed him, but it can't be helped.

okay I didn't post the whole thing last time, only the ability...
But okay, thanks for believing me.
What did Blui claim again? I seem to have missed it.

rev3rsor said:

Blui is neighbouriser, and he used his role on PMJ, He is also Keldeo in terms of the flavour name. He has another ability too, I believe..?

Hm. My head and my gut are telling me two different things. My head is telling me Blui, for the reasons listed above by you guys. Keldeo being against the other 3 wouldn't surprise me, etc etc.

My gut is telling me Chaos Jackal though. Going through his posts, they're all pretty much the same flavor - the kind I listed earlier. The "I'm actively contributing to the discussion without really trying that hard" kind of flavor. I went a ways back, and most of his posts are just siding with whoever's being bandwagoned at the time. "Yeah, PMJ's theories have some merit to them." 2 posts later "I mean, we could go ahead and lynch PMJ today" and now he's just kind of jumping onto the Blui train.

If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit my mistake and look at others tomorrow, but right now, I've just got this feeling that it's CJ.

## Vote: Chaos Jackal

Being at school is hard.

I just want to know:

Who has claimed? (I'd like to see the claim)

Whih Pokémon did you, Chaos and Blui, get?

Celever said:
rev3rsor said:

Blui is neighbouriser, and he used his role on PMJ, He is also Keldeo in terms of the flavour name. He has another ability too, I believe..?

Eron said:
Being at school is hard.

I just want to know:

Eron said:
Being at school is hard.

I just want to know:

Blui is said to be keldeo.. Not sure about cj.

So at this point, I feel that Blui is probably the most likely to be scum right now, because he is Keldeo and the fact that the rest of the Swords of Justice did not know about his existence gives me reason to believe that he is against them somehow.

##VOTE: Blui

While, I am voting for him now, I do acknowledge the fact that One Approved's argument against Chaos Jackal is valid, and if there is more evidence brought up against him I might consider voting for him instead.

Keldeo being young might be the anti one in the group.. Unless either terrakion or virizionnis a scum instead.. Theres a chance a mason group to have a scum in it right? That is what i understand from the arguement i saw for the last few pages

##Vote: Blui

Whoa, do we switch topics that quickly or what? Though I suppose AlexandertheAwesome's reveal is important enough to warrant discussing it over the PMJ-Celever-CrimsonFlame debate. Any replies I might have to make to PMJ then would be irrelevant at this point, but if he wishes to still have them, I will oblige. But if it no longer matters due to the new topic, dropping it (if not, just for now) is no problem, and may be beneficial as to not detract from the current discussion.

And so this current discussion...

Celever said:
If the announcer were mafia-aligned he would know that bigfoot either is scum (wouldn't announce the message) or is town (would announce the message but would give scum his identity) so the announcer being town makes more sense.

So I'm not going to trust the messages, tbqh.

There's possible cause to think the announcer isn't town: Remember they called for Camoclone not to be lynched, when despite Camoclone's alignment being hidden when he died, we got strong hints that he's highly likely a wolf, which could mean they were trying to protect Camoclone... and if our suspicion is correct, then only a fellow wolf would have reason to protect Camoclone and ask for him not to be lynched like this. Could be WIFOM, but the announcement came before Camoclone went under fire with his reveal slip so the announcer was protecting Camoclone even before that. So, I wouldn't be quick to call announcers or people sending messages as town.

Just reiterating what was said since it's been discussed to death already, but yeah, Blui as Keldeo is suspect due to bbninjas and MtC's reveal.

From AtA's list, removing Lenny since he's dead, the order I would think of suggesting for lynch based on suspicion is: 1) Blui, 2) Chaos Jackal, 3) rev3rsor, 4) Celever, 5) Crimson Flame. If there's strong evidence to point any of them as cleared town or highly suspect wolf, I would switch some, but for now, that's what I've ranked them.

I won't vote yet, might wait for the latest vote count as much as possible since people have been quick to vote yet again and it looks like it's piling up -_-

Meaty - 2 (AlexanderTheAwesome, Luispipe8, Mr.Muffin, GM Draclord, Eron)
PMJ - 1 (Celever, Luispipe8, bbninjas, AlexanderTheAwesome, bigfootaus)
Luispipe8 - 1 (Ice Espeon)
Ice Espeon - 0 (Luispipe8)
bbninjas - 2 (AlexanderTheAwesome, Luispipe8, Celever)
CrimsonFlame - 1 (bigfootaus, Blui, Luispipe8)
Blui - 5 (Celever, bigfootaus, PMJ, bbninjas, Chaos Jackal, Wailord_2, GM Draclord)
Chaos Jackal - 2 (Machamp The Champion, One Approved)
Celever - 1(rev3rsor)
rev3rsor - 1 (bigfootaus)

Note for Luis: Here you “unvoted” Blui and “voted” bbninjas, but your vote was never on Blui. It was already on bbninjas. I ignored that post in the vote count.

Oh I thought I was lynching Blui.

Unvote: bbninjas
Vote: Blui

@Drohn, sorry, discussion's been all over the place and hardly remembered who I voted for. :p
##UNVOTE: bbninjas

@Celever, tags... ._.

##Unvote: bbninjas

Wow, I am bad at this .___.

I'm going to say it again: If Keldeo is indeed able to spy on our QT, or does something similar to Grant, then I really want to get rid of Blui. I've has some particularly private things (and I must say good) in the QT that I do not need scum reading.
And did anyone target me last night?

Meaty, please post your opinions.

So I want to apologize for my horrendous inactivity as of late. Like I said, I was distracted by smash bros, but more importantly I just started working a new job and that's been taking most of my time and energy, especially combined with school and social life. I'll do my best to keep active from now on, and I'll definitely post my opinions like bbninjas just conveniently asked after I read more about this day. I didn't just respond because bb asked me to, I was actually just going through this making sure I wasn't modkilled at the same time... >.< I see SF was lynched and turned scum, not much of a surprise there. I'm also seeing stuff against blui because he's Keldeo and the swordsmen didn't know about him, it's certainly a possibility that he's scum. If cuddly Goodra turned out evil, not even Keldeo is exempt. Finally, I'm aware that I'm still a suspect and probably will be for this whole game, but if anyone wants to pursue that any further I will gladly answer whatever doubts they may have about my allegiances.

I'm going to say it again: If Keldeo is indeed able to spy on our QT, or does something similar to Grant, then I really want to get rid of Blui. I've has some particularly private things (and I must say good) in the QT that I do not need scum reading.

##Unvote: Chaos Jackal

I still suspect Chaos Jackal, but I think this is too big of a risk to be ignored. If we have a scum who's able to potentially spy on a townie group chap, this is something extremely powerful, and it can't be overlooked. It just can't be.

##UNVOTE: PMJ

No one wants to lynch anyone else from my list so I guess this is the best play (give or take)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back